Cheat Mod Ren'Py Battle of the Bulges Anti-AntiCheat [v0.8.Otter.1]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Where is the acutally game to download? when i searched Battle of the bulges it only show up this anti cheat thing but not the actually Game it self to download. please help.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm Really happy with what my man here has done for us and I do use it and work around myself with the save files. But all we really need is a cheat that makes the rival's bars never fill at all so we can just leisurely play though the game without having to worry about the rival getting our girls.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I'm Really happy with what my man here has done for us and I do use it and work around myself with the save files. But all we really need is a cheat that makes the rival's bars never fill at all so we can just leisurely play though the game without having to worry about the rival getting our girls.
There is a console code for that. As I posted earlier in the thread:

How to change lust values. Look at the girls in the stats on the computer. The first girls number is 0. The last girls number is 23. To change your lust value open console and type "lust_points[X]=Y" where X is the number of the girl and Y is the lust value you want. The maximum value is ten but I recommend 8 or 9 because on 10 sometimes the epic lust doesn't trigger. The same to change Jose's values except the command is "lust_pointsB[X]=Y".

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
There is a console code for that. As I posted earlier in the thread:

How to change lust values. Look at the girls in the stats on the computer. The first girls number is 0. The last girls number is 23. To change your lust value open console and type "lust_points[X]=Y" where X is the number of the girl and Y is the lust value you want. The maximum value is ten but I recommend 8 or 9 because on 10 sometimes the epic lust doesn't trigger. The same to change Jose's values except the command is "lust_pointsB[X]=Y".
I know about this and thank you for posting it makes the game even playable in my opinion but the rivals bars still fill and you have to keep going back and changing all his bars back down to zero which gets really tedious pretty fast. I would love it if the rivals bars just never fill so you can play in peace.

Reactions: kingml

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I know about this and thank you for posting it makes the game even playable in my opinion but the rivals bars still fill and you have to keep going back and changing all his bars back down to zero which gets really tedious pretty fast. I would love it if the rivals bars just never fill so you can play in peace.
If he sends a message that he's banged a girl I just scroll back or load an autosave and lower the value of that girl. I suppose it's possible to make it so that he never gains any points but that would require editing the code and I don't know how to do that.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to change the time using this?

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 352, in script
define gui.history_text_ypos = 5
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Users\ibrahim\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Users\ibrahim\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/gui.rpy", line 352, in script
define gui.history_text_ypos = 5
File "Z:\Users\ibrahim\Downloads\BattleoftheBulges-0.6.1-pc-crunched\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

this is the error i keep getting

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please scour the Game Thread for those kinds of tips > Tim dev extraordinaire gave the codes there!

mejowalik

Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 198313

Overview:
Removes all anti-cheat measures made by the dev and implements code so that the game can run as if the player hadn't cheated. This does not give you cheats but allows you to alter stats such as strength without the game calling you a cheater and fucking you up.​

Updated: 2019-04-29
Game/Creator: EpicLust - |
Modder: @TCMS
Mod Version: Otter.1
Game Version: 0.61
Language: English
Compatibility: Will not work with new versions until updated.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: Here
Replace or change new name?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I heard the shitty otter banged a dirty pangolin in one of those Wuhan 'wet' markets and contracted the corona virus, rip in peace TCMS

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes