Cheat Mod Ren'Py Battle of the Bulges Anti-AntiCheat [v0.8.Otter.1]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I lost the files where i kept changes, but i'll see if i can spare some time later to update this

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated. Mod now includes incest patch, as it's a lot easier than to explain what people should or shouldn't do when installing the mod + the incest patch.

Any problems, please make sure to click the reply button to this post.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
so I am using the strength cheat but it is not working strength=9
What isn't working? Is it not changing the stat? Is it changing the stat but the even't doesn't trigger? Are you getting a cheater warning?

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
That's regarding the incest patch. It doesn't say anything about the bugfix.
Battle of the Bulges Anti-AntiCheat [v0.7.BugFix.Otter.1]

File name: PatchTCMSv0_7_bugfix.zip

You have to scroll past bugfix twice just to ask if there is a bugfix.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Ive played previous versions and the base game was upfront about your relationship with mom and sis. There was no "landlady" nonsense or other weak camouflage.
So what does the incest patch do then? Did that change at some point? Does it make even more of the girls relatives or something? I'm asking because I personally find incest gross and avoided mom and sis. Let other men have them...like in real life. If this cheat mod, which I consider essential, expands on the number of blood relatives or makes mom and sis unavoidable conquests it will make the game unplayable for me.
I know that doesn't matter to anyone else and am not trying to piss in anyone's wheaties or get into an argument about the merit of our respective kinks. Just asking.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ive played previous versions and the base game was upfront about your relationship with mom and sis. There was no "landlady" nonsense or other weak camouflage.
So what does the incest patch do then? Did that change at some point? Does it make even more of the girls relatives or something? I'm asking because I personally find incest gross and avoided mom and sis. Let other men have them...like in real life. If this cheat mod, which I consider essential, expands on the number of blood relatives or makes mom and sis unavoidable conquests it will make the game unplayable for me.
I know that doesn't matter to anyone else and am not trying to piss in anyone's wheaties or get into an argument about the merit of our respective kinks. Just asking.
The game is now Patreon-compliant so there is no incest. The incest mod (made by some random dude I never met) makes some characters relatives of the MC - hence the name "Incest mod"). I think the anti-cheat includes the incest mod. So if you don't want incest, you have to play the official version without the anti-cheat.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
The game is now Patreon-compliant so there is no incest. The incest mod (made by some random dude I never met) makes some characters relatives of the MC - hence the name "Incest mod"). I think the anti-cheat includes the incest mod. So if you don't want incest, you have to play the official version without the anti-cheat.
So then it just turns "mom and sis" back into "mom and sis" instead of "Landlady and roomie," or whatever transparent conceit the dev is using? If that's the case, it's fine. I can just "lose" those two and enjoy all the rest of the ample content.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So then it just turns "mom and sis" back into "mom and sis" instead of "Landlady and roomie," or whatever transparent conceit the dev is using? If that's the case, it's fine. I can just "lose" those two and enjoy all the rest of the ample content.
Debby also turns into the MC's aunt with the incest mod.
And "the dev" FYI happens to be me.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Debby also turns into the MC's aunt with the incest mod.
And "the dev" FYI happens to be me.
Well you made an exceptional game. I gives a damn about "realistic" or small! Bimbos are in it to win it!
It seems like the incest patch just returns the game to the original state I played it in previously. That's fair enough. Like I said before, there is ample other content and I don't particularly mind "losing" the relatives.
You're doing great stuff man. Bimbo High is also a winner. Ive only ever gave money to SuperPowered and Beggar of Net, but the one fell behind the times and the other had problems as well. This is the kind of content that makes me consider reaching into my wallet again.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Well you made an exceptional game. I gives a damn about "realistic" or small! Bimbos are in it to win it!
It seems like the incest patch just returns the game to the original state I played it in previously. That's fair enough. Like I said before, there is ample other content and I don't particularly mind "losing" the relatives.
You're doing great stuff man. Bimbo High is also a winner. Ive only ever gave money to SuperPowered and Beggar of Net, but the one fell behind the times and the other had problems as well. This is the kind of content that makes me consider reaching into my wallet again.
I am also developing another game called Apocalypse, I invite you to check it out!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
View attachment 198313

Overview:
Removes all anti-cheat measures made by the dev and implements code so that the game can run as if the player hadn't cheated. This does not give you cheats but allows you to alter stats such as strength without the game calling you a cheater and fucking you up.​

Updated: 2020-03-07
Game/Creator: EpicLust - |
Modder: @TCMS
Mod Version: Otter.1
Game Version: 0.7.BugFix
Language: English
Compatibility: Will not work with new versions until updated.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

As of v0.7.0 the game has an Incest Patch. To make things easier installation wise, this patch already includes the incest Patch. Do not install it after installing this mod.

Download: Here
How do you use it? My guess it's not working or it's not compatible.
It does nothing. I already tried. I'm using a walkthrough I found google searching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamtar
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes