• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for informing us. For some reason, now i am having second thoughts if i want to download this or not. The game looks good, but if it contains malware or anything that spies on my device secretly, i guess i'll have to skip.
I'm skeptical that it's actually present, and think that it's a false positive from the other user. A lot of those heuristic malware detection systems get really weirded out by games because a lot of the software techniques games use can look a lot like malware.

For example, what's a common thing malware will do? It will read your keystrokes and try to send that data back to a remote server. What will a game do? It reads keystrokes (for input reasons so you can, you know, play the game) and will check for updates on a remote server. As such, unless a title is whitelisted or they're very careful about what they detect, games will incorrectly trigger a lot of malware detection systems that rely on application behavior tracking.

Tann53

Nov 16, 2022
anyone know why whenever you load up a new save all the H scenes reset

ok edit me, found out why, for some reason whenever you play the OG version of the game, it takes away the H SCENES FROM THE GALLORY

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes