2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Z3R06183

Feb 6, 2022
i am glad you are updating/making new games i love your art style and your game so far cant wait to see where it goes

Reactions: VVTS

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Give it a try.

Google Drive

I just saved a game for macbook, RPG Maker MZ has that feature.
But!!!
I don't have a mac, so no way to test the functionality of this version.

If it works, fine, if not, just post that it doesn't.
Then I'll think about what can be done.
Thanks, it worked for me. How can I also get this for the latest version?

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a guide having trouble progressing as a monster
EDIT: Revised some things and added more infos!

There seems to be little content for playing as a monster so far. ALOT of the gameplay for it will involve tons of RNG as you desperately pray to not get attacked, hope to gain biomass or the extremely rare new organ to slightly improve your abilities. If you are truly looking for tips, here's what I've been able to gather as effective strategy from my personal experiences:

The starting organ choices do the following:
-Simple Brain: Allows a special option to study prey that you capture. Increases Fortune, Magic Attack and Def by +1, also makes transforming biomass a bit more successful.
-Tentacle Dick: This is 1 of 2 organs you need to sex females. +3 HP and SP. This is all it will do.
-Simple/Developed Tentacles: The best starting option. 1 of 2 organs you need to sex females. Allows you to capture creatures to 'research' or devour. Allows you to attack in combat (Attack and SP +4) and comes with 2 combat skills: Tentacle Gripping and Tentacle Strikes The Gripping will cause an enemy's speed to fall, the Striking will randomly attack available targets 2-3 times and is not affected by accuracy debuffs.

As soon as you start the game, you will want to equip the organ you selected to start with. Keep in mind that you will NOT be able to fight in the start of the game if you did not choose the Developed Tentacles organ. Tentacle Dick and Simple Brain do not come with combat options.

Gaining Biomass is important as the creature. This will appear as a consumable item in your inventory. It is advised to go to the 2 swamp locations on the map at first. These are the best for gaining free biomass and restorative items without too much worry about combat.

Another important, yet cheesey tactic is Save Scumming. Save scumming is basically save, save often and if anything bad happens simply exit to the title screen and reload your last save. There will be a TON of death for you since there are several events that will either instantly kill you or immediately throw you into combat and not allow for you to escape.

It is highly advised to avoid combat as much as possible. While you have better odds of surviving combat after the first evolve, you can only really afford 1 fight before you will desperately need to heal AND rest. Healing can only be done with medicine and Resting will restore uses of your combat skills. SP seems to be something consumed by simply performing an action... Any action. Without SP, you will not be able to use the basic attack command during combat which is dangerous because use of your skills is very limited between rests.

You will have 2 objectives for now: 1) gain 50 Biomass and then go to the Bloom Company symbol in the middle of the map. This will consume the biomass to 'evolve' you. All this will do is give you +5 hp and +5 SP. But hey, you can live a lil bit longer. 2) The Game states you need 50 Biomass and 10 Muscle mass to gain the 2nd evolve, but this did not trigger for me until I had MORE than 50 Biomass and more than 10 Muscle mass. Again, +5 to hp and sp.

To gain new organs, you will need to spend alot of time searching for new organs by either finding them or researching them from encounters, events and victories from combat. Having a Simple Brain may make this easier, but in my experience (without the brain) the chance of success is extremely low. When you do find new organs, you will need to equip them and you may need to swap out and weigh the pros and cons. For instance, you cannot equip both the Developed Tentacles and the Swordtail at the same time. NOTE: It is possible to possess multiple copies of the same organ. This does not provide any bonuses.

The Dev says there are a total of 10 organs. Some are useless, others are not fully implemented and others still have a very specific use. Quoting the Dev, RE: Organs...

Brain - it's tough without it.
Tentacles - for hunting.
Stings - Only for hunting Piglet.
Fat layer - Processes food biomass.
Swordtail - Sometimes helps process excess biowaste and necro-flesh.
Cock and sphincter - For communicating with girls.
Eyes - Almost no content.

In my personal experience:
- Simple Brain: +1 to Fortune, Magic Attack and Def. Allows for special study options in certain events and after winning combat with creatures.
- Developed Tentacles: Allows for basic Attack plus 2 combat skills "Tentacle Gripping" and " Tentacle strikes". +4 SP and Attack strength. Allows for the capture of targets during events. Needed along with Tentacle Dick or Sphincter to have sex.
- Cock or Spincter: Needed along with Tentacles to have sex. Can use the Sphincter to fill women with your Biochemical Waste to reduce the Waste you are carrying, useful for distracting predators that are tracking you. Will not be able to use the Sphincter without Biochemical Waste. +3HP and SP
- Swordtail: Stronger Attack option than the Tentacles. Will not allow you to hunt in the Forest and will not allow capture. +5 Attack and SP. Gives 2 Combat skills "Chopping Blow" and "Paired Punches". Uses same slot as Tentacles and Sting, so you must choose.
- Fat Layer: +1 Protection and Magic Protection, +5 Dexterity, +10 HP
- Bone Rash: +2 Protection. Uses same slot as Fat Layer, so you must choose.
- Sting: +3 Attack. Allows you to paralyze the large yellow butthole thing in the Swamp as an alternative to tentacle capture. Comes with 2 Combat skills: Poisonous Sting and Paralyzing Injection. Uses the same slot as the Developed Tentacles and the Swordtail. You will have to choose which to equip.

Also, for tips on where to get organs, also per the Dev:
1) In the event with the remains of corpses on the swamp.
2) From Gruel's body. For this you need an organ of brain, + tentacles or sting.
3) From the bodies of hounds.
4) From the bodies of worms.

Finding shelter to rest in will also be vital. Rest locations will be in ruins, metal structures or in forest locations. These will be random events in the Forest or Swamp, there will be no map locations where you are guaranteed rest. Inside a rest location, you can perform the following:
- Biomass Transmutation: This changes Biomass into new items for various effects. NOTE: There is a failure chance when transmuting which can lead to obvious "garbage" items such as waste material and necrotic biomass. Unfortunately, it seems that a majority of the successful items do absolutely nothing, at least based on what I can tell. Other posts state that Muscle Mass is a good investment as it increases hp and seems to affect attack strength as well. You will also need 10+ Muscle Mass for the 2nd evolution.
- Metamorphism: This is something under development and does nothing but show a message onscreen telling you "You have grown developed tentacles".
- Rest: regain all uses of your combat skills! Also restores SP.
- Leave: self explanatory.

About Biomass Transmutation
It seems that Transmuting Biomass does have some effect, though not all effects may be apparent. Each type of Biomass or transmutation gained will appear in your 'Resources' inventory as an item. For a transmuted Biomass to take effect, it seems you need an unknown number of the item for something to happen and possibly certain organs. For instance, Muscle Mass' effect seems to take effect as a passive Attack strength gain every 10 Muscle Mass while Biochemical Waste (Waste Biomass that occasionally happens) caused an event at around 15 but I also have 39 Essence of Life and have no clue what it is for. I imagine that it might be used with the Tentacle Dick, since it is Monster Sperm.

I'll try to list these as I find out what they do. Most of these are obtained either through Transmutation or from Researching captive creatures. Others can be obtained from events such as the Blood Beehive. If it is actively useable, I will state it is useable. Otherwise, I will state how many I have and whether or not I've noticed any effects:
-Muscle Mass: +1 Attack strength per 10 Muscle Mass
-Biochemical Waste: Needed in order to use the Tentacle Sphincter. Event where you involuntarily expel Waste, causing the Bloom to spread, happens maybe every 10-15 Waste that you possess. Event reduces Biochemical Waste by -10 with a chance of multiple events: 1) Something is now tracking and hunting you. If you have the Tentacle Sphincter, you can implant Biochemical Waste into women to distract predators that are tracking you. 2) You benefit from the bloom and gain +40 Biomass, increases Biochemical Waste reduction to -15.
-Simple Blood: Nothing so far. 42 at time of writing.
-Concentrated Nutrient Mix: Nothing so far, 22 at the time of writing.
-Active Biomass: Nothing so far, 4 at the time of writing.
-Essence of Life: Nothing so far, 55 at the time of writing. Maybe used with the Tentacle Dick during sex?
-Contaminated Biomass: Nothing so far, 18 at the time of writing.
-Bone: Nothing so far, 23 at the time of writing.
-Consciousness: Obtained from Researching. Nothing so far, 4 at the time of writing.
-DNA Worm: Obtained from Researching, Hound or Worm. Nothing so far, 2 at the time of writing.
-Biomass: Obtained from events or devouring creatures after combat. This is used in Transmutation, evolving at the Bloom Company symbol on the map or lost as a penalty during escape.
-Food Biomass: Obtained by finding canned food in ruins. Actively useable. 1 Food Biomass will restore 1 SP.
-Medications: Obtained from exploring ruins. Actively useable. 1 Medication will restore up to 8 HP.

Events by location(that I have seen):
Swamp (2 locations on map)

-Find a lagoon that contains many small animals that you can feed on. Gain 5-10 Biomass.
-Find a woman who is minding her own business. If you have the Developed Tentacles equipped, you can attempt capture her. You can then have sex with her if you also have a Tentacle Dick. There is a chance that she can escape and you are given the chance to chase after her which will lead to a simple dungeon encounter. If you have the Tentacle Sphincter, you can choose to pump her anus with your Biochemical Waste which can distract predators that are tracking you and reduce the amount of Biochemical Waste you are carrying.
-You find some ruins or a metal structure to explore. The ruins will have one of 4 variations: You find food (each unit of food restores +1 SP when you use it from inventory), you find 1 medicine (use to heal around 6-8 hp), you find a trap which deals heavy damage to your HP and SP (it cannot kill you, even if you are already at 1 hp), or it will be empty and allow you a chance to rest. Everytime I have found a "metal structure", it has been empty to allow you to rest.
-Find a large, yellow butthole creature that is passive. Attempting to approach it will cause it to run away. If you have Developed Tentacles, you can capture it and choose to "Research" for a random chance of gaining items and biomass or the very rare chance of gaining a new organ, if you have the "Primitive Brain" you can use it for a chance to unlock a new organ, or you can choose "Devour" to consume the creature for a massive amount of Biomass. This is your best option for fast Biomass gains.
-You come across a large group of Worms and Warrior Women about to fight. This is in Development and nothing more happens.
-You come across the remains of a battlefield where a big fight just took place. There will be 1 of 2 events here: 1) the place is already getting picked over by harpy looking creatures. This is still under development and there is no penalty. 2) You can scavenge the field. "Research" allows you a random chance of Biomass and item gains with a small chance at finding organs. "Devouring" allows you to consume flesh for a large Biomass gain. "Search for functional organs" is what it says. Very low chance of success.
-An uneventful trip through the swamp.
-You find a group of Worms. You can choose to Research, Fight or Leave. Choosing to Research carries a high chance of being attacked, otherwise you will see an event showing how there are so many worms here. Combat here is usually 3-5 Worms. Winning this combat will allow the Research, Devour, Primitive Brain (If you have Primitive Brain) options for various gains.
-You come across a massive creature stalking through the swamp and choose to leave.
-You find a group of "Half-Dead" and their slaves. You are ignored and if you choose to watch, you will see one of the Half-Dead have sex with a slave.
-You find a bunch of Bloom drift that you can feed on. Gain +5 Biomass.

Forest (2 locations on map)
-You find a kind of Blooming Flesh with Blood Bees. You are offered a choice to leave or get some blood. Choosing to get blood will have 1 of 3 events: 1)You gain some human blood 2)You are attacked by Blood Bees and take heavy damage or 3)You are discovered by a massive herder with his slaves. Still in development. Instant game over for now.
-A good place to hunt. You will need some way of attacking the Developed Tentacles in order to hunt. Hunting does have a chance to fail, but success carries several possibilities: Finding a lone woman (same as the event in the swamp), Finding a group of females and 1 male (you avoid them but if a warrior is present, you will be forced into combat), a group of mutants (you avoid them), or you find a lone creature. The creature will usually be a worm or a wolf and allow you to research or capture and devour. TIP: One way of determining if you want to hunt or not will be to pay attention to the options available when the event activates. "Observation" will only appear when you will find a hound or worm during your hunt. All other events will only give you the option of "Hunt" or "leave", which is a good way of avoiding the human party that has the Warrior.
-The Blooming Flesh forest. Choosing to explore will give you a place to rest.
-The Blooming Forest, but you feel like you are being watched. Exploring here has a high chance of finding a fight. You will either find a Worm (always a fight, 2 worms) or a pack of wolves (50/50 chance of combat. If no combat, you have a chance of research or pick a fight. Pack of 5 wolves)
-an uneventful trip through the Forest.

The Bloom Company icon (only 1, in the middle of the map)
-This is where you go to evolve. If you have the materials for it, it will happen automatically, otherwise the game tells you what you need to collect. On the 2nd evolution, you will need MORE materials than what is stated.

Towns (2 on the Map)
-These seem to be here only if you want to die or fight. You will be automatically attacked if you go to these places. You will be attacked by 1 Warrior and 2 Gatherers. Escape will result in the loss of 25 Biomass.

I haven't played/explored the creature playthrough all the way, but this sums up everything I've found.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes