RPGM - Battletits [v0.3.0.56b] [Baron Vampson]

1. 4.00 star(s)

mejson

Its a good game just needs slightly more polishing especialy the artstyle thou i would atleast do a slight upgrade on the animations, but i highly recommend looking around the community for some help the artwork.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

There are very specific reasons why I'm giving this 2 stars, but I want to mention the good right away.

The setting is more interesting than 90% of other h-RPG games, as you start with a crew on board of a ship as its captain. It's far from revolutionary, but we're not a makeshift adventurer with big dreams going after the demon lord.
    The developer is around plenty often and usually replies to posts. Seeing some actual interaction from the developer is always a plus.
    The characters feel distinct in their skills, and there's some implementation of battlefuck mechanics which we need plenty more of in lewd games.

Sadly, that's as far as the positives go. The game's art is unique. Some of it is on point, if average, whereas some animations and bodies look straight out of Microsoft Paint. The fact that the animations are done frame by frame, and each frame is saved as an individual image, means that there are thousands of files for every potential variation and character performing/receiving. This also gives the animations a very choppy feel.
    For a game called Battletits, I was expecting a heavier emphasis on breasts. As it stands, the only thing you can do with them is using them as emergency buoyancy devices. I know I'm not speaking for everyone, but I bet the size of the breasts in this game is way too big for most people's taste.
    The battlefuck mechanics I praised earlier feel like an afterthought. They are there to hinder or help your fighting experience, but you can't win through using them. They serve the purpose of stun-locking a character, and then giving them a special resource they can use in powerful? moves. (The few times I tried those moves, they did 30% as much damage as a basic attack.)
    But what if all of that sounds fine to you? What if you don't mind the animations or drawings, the buoyancy devices, the mechanics implementation? Well... The biggest issue by far is how frequently the game softlocks. If you use the crew gangbang skill, the other members of your crew can't pass a turn and can't use any skills, effectively softlocking you in a turn you can't end. If you try to sex the goblins, the game tries and fails to load images until it crashes. This wouldn't be so bad if the second fight you are thrown into forces you into using the sex skills since your characters start at 50-70% arousal, against goblins.

Dev, I want your game to do well, but you need to look into a different method of injecting the animations into the game. If you already have this many pictures with these few characters, imagine what it will be like in 5 more months.