• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Battletits FREE FOR ALL (BANNER).png

Overview:
The game is a combat focused turn-based RPG with 3 separate game modes adjacent to the default Main Storyline along with 2 completely unrelated modes; Tower mode (arena battles) and infinite dungeons (a procedurally generated dungeon).​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-30
Developer: Baron Vampson -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0.56b
OS
: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*this version is not released by dev, download at your own risk

1.png 814481_6.png 3.png 814485_10.png 2.png 814491_9.png 814483_5.png 3.png 814511_2.png 4.png 5.png 814488_11.png 6.png 814480_11.png 7.png 8.png 814489_10.png 814510_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hey folks! It's strange not having direct ownership of the thread but I'm assuming that you guys will update it as I update my Patreon, which actually does take some workload off my hands so I should be grateful. You can add Futa to the tags if you like since it is very much still in there, there's a transformation rod given to the player at the beginning of the game under the items menu.
I'm still implementing how individual item futa TF's work, and there are also SOME characters that *aren't* THICC (Nene - who you can actually make thicker anyway since she can wear different outfits etc) although the majority of them will be (of course), I'm just trying to cater to as many people's tastes and fetishes as I can really.

is there still futa? that's all I want and need to know.
Absolutely. Fuck yes. I don't think I would ever get rid of one of my favorite fetishes from my own game, it just has a lot less precedence now then before.. If you so wish it -- in fact -- you can almost ignore or avoid it entirely barring the sex scenes of course.. Or you can give everyone cocks and be very happy indeed :devilish: For those not interested in Futa but still wanting cocks, I've no interest modelling male characters at the moment, maybe in the future, I did have an idea for a male protag start but It will be A LOT of work, something that I'm not really wishing to undertake at the moment unless demand is enough for it.

We'll bang, ok?
I almost forgot about gamer poop when I thought up the title! I don't know it just fits :LOL:

this a remake of another game no?
Yes. It's an overhaul of one of my older works. Everything has been changed up. If someone wants they can compare and contrast, the old version is VERY buggy/runs like ass in comparison though.

Hope we survive those :love: big boobs.
Huge tits and asses are the future, past and present. Humanity will endure, with advanced milk and cum extraction with assets like these :sneaky:

I'll be watching this thread so if you have any concerns or queries feel free to ask them and I shall try to answer ;)

Thanks for playing/watching!

menny

May 28, 2017
Hey folks! It's strange not having direct ownership of the thread but I'm assuming that you guys will update it as I update my Patreon, which actually does take some workload off my hands so I should be grateful. You can add Futa to the tags if you like since it is very much still in there, there's a transformation rod given to the player at the beginning of the game under the items menu.
I'm still implementing how individual item futa TF's work, and there are also SOME characters that *aren't* THICC (Nene - who you can actually make thicker anyway since she can wear different outfits etc) although the majority of them will be (of course), I'm just trying to cater to as many people's tastes and fetishes as I can really.

Absolutely. Fuck yes. I don't think I would ever get rid of one of my favorite fetishes from my own game, it just has a lot less precedence now then before.. If you so wish it -- in fact -- you can almost ignore or avoid it entirely barring the sex scenes of course.. Or you can give everyone cocks and be very happy indeed :devilish: For those not interested in Futa but still wanting cocks, I've no interest modelling male characters at the moment, maybe in the future, I did have an idea for a male protag start but It will be A LOT of work, something that I'm not really wishing to undertake at the moment unless demand is enough for it.

I almost forgot about gamer poop when I thought up the title! I don't know it just fits :LOL:

Yes. It's an overhaul of one of my older works. Everything has been changed up. If someone wants they can compare and contrast, the old version is VERY buggy/runs like ass in comparison though.

Huge tits and asses are the future, past and present. Humanity will endure, with advanced milk and cum extraction with assets like these :sneaky:

I'll be watching this thread so if you have any concerns or queries feel free to ask them and I shall try to answer ;)

Thanks for playing/watching!
1599120588357.png

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes