• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
To further illustrate what else I have been doing, I feel it is an obligation to share some screens/vids with you all!

This is not technically Battletits, nor any derivative, it is a separate body of work and is developed in 3D. It is being developed separately, but, somewhat in Tandem with Battletits, as frankly -- I hope working on this other project will help me to hone my skills developing, and to put that to use in other areas.

Results from my collaboration with models. Just video and screenshots for now, think of it as a showcase of what I've managed to develop thus far :)

Gif 0.gif

Gif 1.gif Gif 2.gif Gif 3.gif Gif 4.gif Gif 5.gif Gif6.gif Gif7.gif Gif8.gif Gif9.gif Gif10.gif Gif11.gif

This is following from the announcement made here

As usual any questions or queries don't hesitate to bring them forward

Hope you Enjoy!

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
To further illustrate what else I have been doing, I feel it is an obligation to share some screens/vids with you all!

This is not technically Battletits, nor any derivative, it is a separate body of work and is developed in 3D. It is being developed separately, but, somewhat in Tandem with Battletits, as frankly -- I hope working on this other project will help me to hone my skills developing, and to put that to use in other areas.

Results from my collaboration with models. Just video and screenshots for now, think of it as a showcase of what I've managed to develop thus far :)

View attachment 2353079

View attachment 2353080 View attachment 2353081 View attachment 2353082 View attachment 2353083 View attachment 2353084 View attachment 2353085 View attachment 2353086 View attachment 2353087 View attachment 2353088 View attachment 2353089 View attachment 2353090

This is following from the announcement made here

As usual any questions or queries don't hesitate to bring them forward

Hope you Enjoy!
now that lokks interesting

Criperion

Mar 1, 2018
man, everywork that i saw from baron is good looking, glad i found them,
hope for more upcoming updates from this comrade

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
BattleTits [0.3.0.56B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.18 GB/ 407 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
man, everywork that i saw from baron is good looking, glad i found them,
hope for more upcoming updates from this comrade
Hey thanks! Appreciate the feedback and support! Cheers :)

The shop in Kelpvale is bug ?
I think I might have fixed it in version, but I honestly cannot say. 3.0.56b *was* the latest version for a while until I essentially released both versions of Battletits MV that were unavailable for the public (Plus and CORE edition) for free. That version might have some ghost fixes in there too. At the time my mind was a bit of a blizzard so apologies if bugfixes were unintentionally omitted (if any).

Alright Campers, here it is, the next stage and (bug fixes and replies withholding) the end of the saga of me posting any updates on Unity builds within this thread. The reason being? The latest iteration of the Unity build now has it's own devlog and thread, and I don't want it to be confused anymore with this Old RPGMAKER MV version that I no longer actively develop.

Banner4A.png

Tadaaa! You can find the new devlog for it here Playable teaser (just a short demonstration at the moment) in browser form , and link to Direct Download .

Godspeed! Any further enquiries don't hesitate to let me know!

Last edited:

nigus3226

Jun 26, 2022
Hey thanks! Appreciate the feedback and support! Cheers :)

I think I might have fixed it in this version, but I honestly cannot say. 3.0.56b *was* the latest version for a while until I essentially released both versions of Battletits MV that were unavailable for the public (Plus and CORE edition) for free. That version might have some ghost fixes in there too. At the time my mind was a bit of a blizzard so apologies if bugfixes were unintentionally omitted (if any).

Alright Campers, here it is, the next stage and (bug fixes and replies withholding) the end of the saga of me posting any updates on Unity builds within this thread. The reason being? The latest iteration of Unity now has it's own devlog and thread, and I don't want it to be confused anymore with this Old RPGMAKER MV version that I no longer actively develop.

View attachment 2460216

Tadaaa! You can find the new devlog for it here Playable teaser (just a short demonstration at the moment) in browser form , and link to Direct Download .

Godspeed! Any further enquiries don't hesitate to let me know!
that girl looks really good, love the outfit

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes