3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry, hadn't realized you had also updated the (+) version, thought you had only updated the non (+) version.
I upload all of the Rpgmaker versions simultaneously and Unity versions too if I can help it, if I can't upload everything at once, I'll likely hold fast until I am able to do so.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Battle Sequence Update A.png
Time for a bit of show and tell!

Detailed in this video:

New additions to the combat system:
  • Pre turn/post turn buffer, which is independent for each ability, IE some abilities may be executed instantaneously whilst others will incur an individual wait/windup, duration and winddown time etc
  • Battlelog detailing ability developments, e.g. who is doing what, when, How much damage they deal to the target, a miss, a hit, healing etc
  • UI and Character models placed on different canvas' so UI won't be affected by any AA and characters WILL etc. This means that any text that appears on screen won't look blurry & shit.
NEW UI feature - Target Dropdown menu!
Click on directly on a character to target them and then select from a dropdown menu for Chosen ability

You can scroll through items with the mouse, arrowkeys & movement keys (forwards & backwards) or mouse wheel, and submit your choice by using enter or the left mouse. If the mouse leaves the window, it closes automatically.

I've also included the possibility for the player to target both allies and enemies with the same abilities. This is included purposefully in the event that you may want to heal an ally or damage an enemy yourself for whatever reason, maybe to keep an enemy alive or to damage your own to incur a buff of some sort? I may introduce more hardline rules for this down the line to prevent any possible over-exploitation, but for the time being the only abilities that are target exclusive (for the player) are the ones that can ONLY target self, such as Defend. A separate defend ability would be required if the player would want to defend an ally that is not the acting character.

I also intend to include categories for the abilities that will appear in the dropdown menu for added organisation/clarity, and to cut down on unnecessary clutter.

My plan is to be deposing the old system for targeting system for this one, although You could theoretically have both if you wanted to, for now, I wanted to see how it works without, but it DOES still work using both so you can use both if you dont like the idea of clicking on the target itself etc. If people want both I'll support both, but I find the idea of clicking your target and a dropdown appearing near them more aesthetic + saves on space and screen clutter, which as you can probably tell I'm already struggling with LOL

The only problem I've really seen thus far is the Dropdown appear on the edges of the screen, which means I'll probably have to include some system check of some sort to prevent that, but in this video update, for the time being, the problem will be evident.

rest assured eventually we will have everything sorted and something ready for play hopefully soon(ish). Maybe next month if we're being really optimistic, but I do have to redo some scripts objects etc thanks to old spaghetti code being sub-optimal/bad.

I also wanted to show the character creation system I'd been promising a glimpse of for so long, so that's included in part two of the video.
As it currently stands, no visual/appearance tweaking stuff is currently in as the visual side of character/player models are currently receiving an overhaul (increased resolution of assets, bigger sprites that can be upscaled and downscaled with fewer consequences -- except probably performancewise but at the tradeoff of increased visual fidelity, etc) but the rest allows the player to fully be able to create and integrate their own personisable and fully customisable character within the world of battletits in terms of stats, race, name etc. I'll include some more indepth stuff down the line, but for now this is what I have to show.

*Of course it is highly likely that some/many features of character creation, etc, will be exclusive to subscribers, and then to certain tiers as well (money cheats, stat cheats, cheats/hacks, etc). I do want to show off these features, maybe include some presets etc, but some of the more advanced features (fully custom colors, advanced cosmetics, unique/patreon exclusive races, and potentially cheats/uber strong races if you just want to faceroll everything) will be exclusive to the patreon versions and not the free version. But for now everything is just moving into place.

So there'll likely be the three separate versions again, this time for Unity, Free version, Basic/Core (for Mid range Subscribers who want all of the games intended features plus a little extra) and Plus Tier, including lots of cheats, hacks and extras in case you want a little bit of godmode/limitless cash etc, maybe some other things too that wouldn't be included in the other versions.

Hope to have more to show soon, maybe the new Character models which I've been working on for a while now.
Godspeed!

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Any plans for a Steam release?
I wouldn't discount that as a possibility, but it will most likely take place after initial releases do, but we'll see. Irregardless of steam, my primary concern is to have something shipped and ready to play sooner rather than later.

Currently porting as much as I can from the dialogue system from RPGMaker over to Unity, but with some added freedom, IE more player choice, more customisability from dev perspective etc. The layout will more or less be the same though

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
UPDATE!

19.03.2022.png

This month I've been working on creating a default body template for all characters which has (unfortunately) been a lot more work intensive than previously anticipated, but rest assured progress is being made, as well as a more.. Interesting loading screen for use in all future updates (its far more LEWD, you'll see what I mean).

As for this video in particular, here's a showcase for the new dialogue system I whipped up that's going to be in *THE* upcoming Unity port of Battletits. As you can see, I've emulated a few aspects from RPGMAKER MV's dialogue system, whilst also incorporating my own.

I've yet to incorporate any bust management for individual characters, but, as you can probably tell, all model work for characters is still VERY WIP but it is far more crisp than previous versions, even the most recent. Since this is going to be something I'll likely have to stick with for perhaps the majority of future updates I'd like to have something which I can really finetune and perfect as much as possible without needing to do constant reworks etc, something which is really too time consuming when there is an entire GAME to create!

As for what else I wanted to say, yes, making the actual GAME itself is back on; I finally feel comfortable enough with Unity and C# to do the things I wanted to do last year but couldn't due to lack of experience or knowledge with Unity, C# and programming and developing in general. For a bit of exposition, months or perhaps even a year ago, this dialogue system would've taken me a lot longer to complete, as it stands right now, this whole segment, was finished in what felt like a considerably short space of time, time enough to dabble a bit in other work that needed to be done in the meantime.
So, hopefully from hence forth things will be a lot more fluid in the development department, I have working prototypes of both Combat and Dialogue now, as well as the public working sex prototypes and character creation (which will be reworked), so really all that's left is the new high detail character models, design, overworld/map access for players and integration of all these features together. I've also spent some time clearing out redundant/old/unused files and materials from the folders that might've been causing optimisation problems or simply taking up too much space, causing issues with folder bloat size etc. Hopefully this may have fixed some issues elsewise as well, feels good having cleaner folders at least but it's still not 100% even now. Something that's gonna be ongoing until I pump out the first initial release I think.

Given time, things could be back on track rather nicely for a preliminary release of something for Unity with some actual gameplay in it. Also sound. I very much neglected sound in the recent sex segment uploads and am considering adding it in a future update, unless people would just prefer I get on with the rest of the game and neglect all that other stuff until a more convenient opportunity presents itself. For now, I'm just riding the high of constructing my own dialogue system in a different engine that works with a variety of inputs, can use different fonts, colors, UI, etc, and can potentially provide a lot more FLAIR which I found to be sometimes lacking when playing RPGMAKER games. I want to take as many elements of Battletits[RPGMAKER] that I liked and try to bring them over to Battletits[Unity] whilst trying to stave off the problems of before, but also bringing a sense of variety and customisation that I always wanted to include in the RPGMAKER version but simply couldn't. You're gonna potentially see a lot more features here, that you wouldn't have done so otherwise so if you're still keeping up with all the updates, I appreciate it :) I really hope our collective patience pays off and we get to see something truly wonderful come out of all this.

Good tidings! Let me know your thoughts (if any) on the sound thing. Vampson signing off.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
UPDATE!

View attachment 1712817

This month I've been working on creating a default body template for all characters which has (unfortunately) been a lot more work intensive than previously anticipated, but rest assured progress is being made, as well as a more.. Interesting loading screen for use in all future updates (its far more LEWD, you'll see what I mean).

As for this video in particular, here's a showcase for the new dialogue system I whipped up that's going to be in *THE* upcoming Unity port of Battletits. As you can see, I've emulated a few aspects from RPGMAKER MV's dialogue system, whilst also incorporating my own.

I've yet to incorporate any bust management for individual characters, but, as you can probably tell, all model work for characters is still VERY WIP but it is far more crisp than previous versions, even the most recent. Since this is going to be something I'll likely have to stick with for perhaps the majority of future updates I'd like to have something which I can really finetune and perfect as much as possible without needing to do constant reworks etc, something which is really too time consuming when there is an entire GAME to create!

As for what else I wanted to say, yes, making the actual GAME itself is back on; I finally feel comfortable enough with Unity and C# to do the things I wanted to do last year but couldn't due to lack of experience or knowledge with Unity, C# and programming and developing in general. For a bit of exposition, months or perhaps even a year ago, this dialogue system would've taken me a lot longer to complete, as it stands right now, this whole segment, was finished in what felt like a considerably short space of time, time enough to dabble a bit in other work that needed to be done in the meantime.
So, hopefully from hence forth things will be a lot more fluid in the development department, I have working prototypes of both Combat and Dialogue now, as well as the public working sex prototypes and character creation (which will be reworked), so really all that's left is the new high detail character models, design, overworld/map access for players and integration of all these features together. I've also spent some time clearing out redundant/old/unused files and materials from the folders that might've been causing optimisation problems or simply taking up too much space, causing issues with folder bloat size etc. Hopefully this may have fixed some issues elsewise as well, feels good having cleaner folders at least but it's still not 100% even now. Something that's gonna be ongoing until I pump out the first initial release I think.

Given time, things could be back on track rather nicely for a preliminary release of something for Unity with some actual gameplay in it. Also sound. I very much neglected sound in the recent sex segment uploads and am considering adding it in a future update, unless people would just prefer I get on with the rest of the game and neglect all that other stuff until a more convenient opportunity presents itself. For now, I'm just riding the high of constructing my own dialogue system in a different engine that works with a variety of inputs, can use different fonts, colors, UI, etc, and can potentially provide a lot more FLAIR which I found to be sometimes lacking when playing RPGMAKER games. I want to take as many elements of Battletits[RPGMAKER] that I liked and try to bring them over to Battletits[Unity] whilst trying to stave off the problems of before, but also bringing a sense of variety and customisation that I always wanted to include in the RPGMAKER version but simply couldn't. You're gonna potentially see a lot more features here, that you wouldn't have done so otherwise so if you're still keeping up with all the updates, I appreciate it :) I really hope our collective patience pays off and we get to see something truly wonderful come out of all this.

Good tidings! Let me know your thoughts (if any) on the sound thing. Vampson signing off.
I personally feel like for games like these, sounds should be something less high on the priority list than things like the actual gameplay. For me, sounds are not a 'dealbreaker', aka, they are NOT something I would consider ditching a game/playing an H game for. To me, sounds are like the icing on the cake, it's nice to have, but not essential compared to the other things like the art/gameplay.

P.S: Do you have a discord or something floating around? Because it's significantly easier to get feedback/opinions on a platform like that

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I personally feel like for games like these, sounds should be something less high on the priority list than things like the actual gameplay. For me, sounds are not a 'dealbreaker', aka, they are NOT something I would consider ditching a game/playing an H game for. To me, sounds are like the icing on the cake, it's nice to have, but not essential compared to the other things like the art/gameplay.

P.S: Do you have a discord or something floating around? Because it's significantly easier to get feedback/opinions on a platform like that
Thanks for the feedback, it's something I've been thinking as well, IE I like to think sounds should be considered AFTER all other systems are in place but not before, I suppose the fact that I'm even thinking about sounds right now speaks well about the level of progress I am at right now.

As for the discord server, I tried looking around for a link just now (which I was pretty sure I shared previously) but I couldn't find it myself. At any rate, here is a fresh link. I'll try to get more people on board the discord server, but I dont really go on there that much.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Battletits [v0.3.0.56b Demo] [Baron Vampson] - Original Size: 1,27GB

Download PC (309MB):

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Asenaris

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Battletits [v0.3.0.56b Demo] [Baron Vampson] - Original Size: 1,27GB

Download PC (309MB): Workupload

Game Compression reduces the quality and can brick the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This seems a bit risky given the instability of the RPGMAKER MV version on the whole, but if it does somehow increase performance or stability I'm all for it

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
ALOOOHA

New video update courtesty of yours truly

I also posted it on vidshare because googledrive was pissing me off lol

Featuring, something which has been in the works for a while; the new character rig i'd been ragging on about and doting over for over a month or so. This rig is gonna be the basis for a lot of animations, works from a 2D or 2.5D perspective (3 dimensional but using 2D assets etc).

Its gonna be the basis for all characters with a bipedal mesh, etc, but for masculine male characters I will.. Err.. Obviously use different animations and sprites and such because obviously this model is extremely feminine in shape, but the fundamentals will remain the same, IE, this rig will be used as a template to work on for everything else.
It took a very long time to make, including lining up everything, sprite order etc, but now that I feel I've made significant progress in this area I can work on setting up some animation and movement scripts for it, and from there plugging it into the combat system etc so from which point we should have a working -- initial -- prototype of what people are hopefully (myself included) expecting to see from this.

I feel like adding more, but I feel like the video kinda speaks for itself, should make animation relatively easier compared to the previous iteration, and it also has the added function of looking more appealing too! Granted, at the moment we're missing features like, hair, eyes, mouth, etc, and these models look more like color coded crash test dummies representing people than actual people, but it is an important first step nonetheless! -- A demonstration of the potential of my custom build 2.5d rig and, with expertise from and knowledge from previous iterations, should make going forward a lot easier (SHOULD) than it was before. I look forward to showing more from this particular stem of development at some point, but for now the video is a good indication of how far I've come with it and where I currently am in terms of development.

:EDIT:
OH and I feel I should point out that her missing tits is because at the moment I want to prioritise rigging over things like physics, I'm debating how to approach breast physics because it seems like if too many characters on screen have it it will just be very hard to optimise, so I'm not sure which approach I want to make, so I put titties on hold for now, things like genitals and genital physics (including ass physics) will be on the agenda for certain, but I'll need to be aware of how to tackle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: joetheflower
Aug 5, 2019
ALOOOHA

New video update courtesty of yours truly

I also posted it on vidshare because googledrive was pissing me off lol

Featuring, something which has been in the works for a while; the new character rig i'd been ragging on about and doting over for over a month or so. This rig is gonna be the basis for a lot of animations, works from a 2D or 2.5D perspective (3 dimensional but using 2D assets etc).

Its gonna be the basis for all characters with a bipedal mesh, etc, but for masculine male characters I will.. Err.. Obviously use different animations and sprites and such because obviously this model is extremely feminine in shape, but the fundamentals will remain the same, IE, this rig will be used as a template to work on for everything else.
It took a very long time to make, including lining up everything, sprite order etc, but now that I feel I've made significant progress in this area I can work on setting up some animation and movement scripts for it, and from there plugging it into the combat system etc so from which point we should have a working -- initial -- prototype of what people are hopefully (myself included) expecting to see from this.

I feel like adding more, but I feel like the video kinda speaks for itself, should make animation relatively easier compared to the previous iteration, and it also has the added function of looking more appealing too! Granted, at the moment we're missing features like, hair, eyes, mouth, etc, and these models look more like color coded crash test dummies representing people than actual people, but it is an important first step nonetheless! -- A demonstration of the potential of my custom build 2.5d rig and, with expertise from and knowledge from previous iterations, should make going forward a lot easier (SHOULD) than it was before. I look forward to showing more from this particular stem of development at some point, but for now the video is a good indication of how far I've come with it and where I currently am in terms of development.

:EDIT:
OH and I feel I should point out that her missing tits is because at the moment I want to prioritise rigging over things like physics, I'm debating how to approach breast physics because it seems like if too many characters on screen have it it will just be very hard to optimise, so I'm not sure which approach I want to make, so I put titties on hold for now, things like genitals and genital physics (including ass physics) will be on the agenda for certain, but I'll need to be aware of how to tackle it.
"Male Characters"
spider-man-spider-man-web-of-shadows.gif

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
If I get enough time I might include a slider or something in the options so that non male/non female/non futa characters etc have no chance of appearing if the player doesn't want, could be as simple as making rule 63 (gender flipped) variants of every character, but it won't be possible in 100% of circumstances, just the vast majority if I can do that. That said, I'll do best to try to cater to EVERYONE'S favourite fetishes, will just mean some extra tweaking on behalf of the player.

I'll still be making male models etc, but the player will have the option of never having to see them if they don't want, and vice versa basically :)

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Update to the original post, I now have a account for those unable to use patreon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hese_1
Aug 5, 2019
If I get enough time I might include a slider or something in the options so that non male/non female/non futa characters etc have no chance of appearing if the player doesn't want, could be as simple as making rule 63 (gender flipped) variants of every character, but it won't be possible in 100% of circumstances, just the vast majority if I can do that. That said, I'll do best to try to cater to EVERYONE'S favorite fetishes, will just mean some extra tweaking on behalf of the player.

I'll still be making male models etc, but the player will have the option of never having to see them if they don't want, and vice versa basically :)
you're so great to us

Snoipah

May 25, 2017
Wow, I thought FutaGladea had died back then, glad to finally find out it wasn't the case! (wonder why this isn't appearing in futa/trans tag)
Looking forward for sex animation between characters during battle!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Wow, I thought FutaGladea had died back then, glad to finally find out it wasn't the case! (wonder why this isn't appearing in futa/trans tag)
Looking forward for sex animation between characters during battle!
Nah not dead.. never truly dead hahah, Futagladea was a working title for me, sorry for the confusion -- Battletits is a continuation of my work on Futagladea and utilises a more stable (as stable as I could get at the time) version of the same fundamental design but under the new name of Battletits. I'm currently working on a Unity port (which is more of an overhaul at this point lets face it ) of the Battletits RPGMaker game.

Reactions: Snoipah

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Nah not dead.. never truly dead hahah, Futagladea was a working title for me, sorry for the confusion -- Battletits is a continuation of my work on Futagladea and utilises a more stable (as stable as I could get at the time) version of the same fundamental design but under the new name of Battletits. I'm currently working on a Unity port (which is more of an overhaul at this point lets face it ) of the Battletits RPGMaker game.
So once that unity version is up and running will you switch focus to that or will you maintain some sort of parity for the unity and rpgm versions?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
So once that unity version is up and running will you switch focus to that or will you maintain some sort of parity for the unity and rpgm versions?
My focus has been switched to the Unity version since late 2020. I only release and only plan on releasing bug and stability fixes (to the best of my ability) to the RPGMaker versions, no new content will be added. I don't enjoy working with an engine that is inherently unstable and see no reason to do so if a better alternative is available, so as far as I'm concerned my attention to the RPGMAKER version shifted to Unity weeks after I first picked it up.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
NEW VIDEO UPDATE

NEW TERRAIN/NEW MAP TILES -- ISOMETRIC STYLE

AND FURTHER DEVELOPMENT ON THE DESIGN/GRAPHICAL ASPECT OF THE GAME, AS WELL AS FURTHER (RE-)INTEGRATION OF ANIMATION WITH GAMEPLAY.

So in this video I detail a few things I've been working on, namely the new tile system that will be used as a basis maps/levels, the art of the tiles that I have made thus far.

The next step following from this video is for me to leave the realm of placeholders and placebo art/graphics/design etc, and start integrating anything that is newly developed into the systems that are currently already in place. Thereafter, we can hopefully start seeing some more content of the game, as it slowly begins to come together as a glorious symbiotic union!

I also made some animations for the various movement/idle orientations for the new model, but some of these are ABSOLUTELY placeholders (Like the model itself - although the SKELETON is the main object of interest here, as in, what you see there is a basis for the next stage of graphic integration) and as such please do not take anything you see as FINAL, although I think there is a good basis here for development, which is why I'm branching in to finishing what I started -- namely where the art is concerned.

As a sidenote, it feels good to have some of these systems already in place, albeit in a more rudementary & spaghetti code format, but with my rehearsed knowledge of unity and C# in particular, tackling these issues and brainstorming new methods of overcoming them is not so much of a taxing issue.

I also want to incorporate the new model into the Battle system at some point, as well as do the other things I have planned, but I dont want to be tackling too much at once, suffice to say that everything that can be in play will be in play -- for the better.

Feels good to have map elements back, especially one that is STRICTLY isometric, which is something I really wanted to do in the first place but couldn't necessarily with RPGMAKER, which is why you have what essentially represents a bastardised topdown/isometric as opposed to what you see here, which in my opinion feels a little more engaging and fresh, especially for what a game using 2D assets.

The graphical elements and their further development are in the works next, as is is their integration with the current systems.

Sally forth!

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes