3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Excuse me but I found a Trojan in free version file.
What Anti Virus you using? Possible I might need to run mine, I haven't done anything with Avast or Malwarebytes in a long time. What was the trojan called exactly? If it was in the game folder I can promise you it's a false positive, otherwise I can't be too sure.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
The Basic [FREE] version is the public version of the standalone Sex scenes currently available for public play

I managed to run some tests between the Editor version of the program and the executable and realised there were some inconsistensies between the two, I'm assuming because of how the editor EMULATES the program being run whereas the executable, actual build does not.

So, with this recent revelation in mind I've managed to identify some issues and make some changes to both versions.

Changelog

• - Character colors should now be consistent between scene changes, I have no idea why this script was not being executed outside the editor but it has now been fixed.
  • - Changed the way Arousal/Lust is raised by default for the Schlong. These values can be changed in the UI panel in the patreon version but not to such a large extent IE Fine tuning should now be MUCH easier since the values are so sensitive.
  • - Made the C u m particles a little softer. I'll likely do this to the rest of the assets at some point to make the visuals a little more pleasing/less jagged edges etc
  • - Ass physics weren't functioning so as to allow the player to spread them properly. This issue should now be resolved and now you can see that cute butthole :)

More Updates coming soon. Currently working on a port of the battle system, arguably one of the more intensive programming endeavours at this point. Stay tuned!

HeartRisen if you find another virus in this zip please let me know what the file name is so I will know if it's a false positive or not, as a virus shouldn't be in there :) thank you.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Battle layout Screenshot.png

The update in question:

I didn't actually expect to be doing this, but I finally (more or less) got my head around how unity works so I figured it was high time I actually start to.. Well.. Begin to start Porting game mechanics and things over to unity.
The RPGmaker game in it's current state is still of course very buggy, some of these are due to in-engine issues as frequently iterated by me, but other things, I have recently discovered, are a result of simple negligence/oversight on my part before shipping. Thus, I've tried to identify further issues from my progression, be that as it may there still MAY be issues.
My (NEW) hope is to fully fix all the bugs that I can in the RPGMaker versions, this may be an ongoing process but I would like to reiterate just for the sake of clarity;

No ***NEW*** content will be added on any of these RPGMAKER versions, these are bug fixes/stability patches only.
If you report any further bugs from these versions, I will do my best to fix them but please be aware that RPGMAKER itself is
NOT a stable engine, and is prone to memory leaks and crashes. If it is referring to a missing image, chances are 50/50 it's my negligence
OR a stability error with the engine and the file IS actually present.

But I will ***NOT*** stop working on the Unity version in favor of this *EVER.*
Only bug fixes for the RPGMAKER version from this point forward, although this time if they can be identified and fixed, there will be no 'last/final version' per se.
I hope that's all clear :)

These should have been fixed a long time ago, but I never got round to it at the time thanks to oversights/workflow issues
etc.
- Tower, Shop Dialogue Changed - simplified, no longer ties into Main Story. This was included by accident and makes no sense within the context of the game mode.
- Leaving the Tower shop no longer results in the player being teleported into a random wall in Kelpvale
- Fixed Tower bug where the game Crashed upon loading an image of Clarissa (it was pointing to a missing file, this may sometimes happen even if files ARE present though which does create some confusion, in this instance though the error was on my part.)

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
What Anti Virus you using? Possible I might need to run mine, I haven't done anything with Avast or Malwarebytes in a long time. What was the trojan called exactly? If it was in the game folder I can promise you it's a false positive, otherwise I can't be too sure.
Window Security.
And don't worry, I can download and play it now.
I think the software falsely detecting a file as trojan, sorry for that.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New version of the Battletits Interactive sex (0.067b)

2BACK1.png 2B.png

The Basic version is the public version of the standalone Sex scenes currently available for public play

• Just added some QoL UI Changes, the cursor now changes when interactive buttons are hovered over with the mouse cursor and the sliders should change too.
  • This might be subject to change if the sliders are being obfuscated too much by the big pointy finger.
  • I've also included a patreon button which links the player to my patreon site.

More content cummin soon! Stay tuned.

Reactions: ElderScroll6

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
[TURN BASED] COMBAT

A little over a year ago (or thereabouts), I said I wouldn't be able to even think about tackling the prospect of implementing a turn based combat system first for fear of not being able to implement it properly. Fast forward to today, and with the sheer depth of knowledge that I have accumulated from my work with Unity and C#, I've managed to get this rather nice basis of what I have in mind for the future for Battletits.

This latest update is a showcase of what I have in mind for Battletits, an upcoming overhaul of the combat system that will be imported from the RPGmaker version and improved upon;

- Both sides will no longer be limited to 5 characters maximum per side
- Check stats of both enemy/player characters IN BATTLE, at any time.
- Turn order is dynamic, meaning that if a character's agility changes before their turn, the time before their turn can take place will reflect that.
- Turn order will also incorporate a new feature, 'Action speed' or the speed of an action. 'Action Speed' determines how long an ability will take to conduct in conjunction with the turn order, and the turn order for all battlers will be conducted from this
- Numerous advantages over the RPGMaker version, namely the level of customisation here is practically infinite, and the baseline requirements at the moment are fairly low
- Frame rate/memory leaks etc - since this game will use Unity instead of RPGMaker as an engine, that means, essentially that the potential for memory leaks and huge spike losses in framerate will be far less frequent. Not to say impossible, because, frankly, it depends largely on my ability to code and the inherent stability of the new engine, but so far, progression is good and stability is as well.
- Battlelog is back, and it's looking groovy. Added features so that it can be expanded/minimized at will.

At the moment the depth of variety in abilities is very limited, but that is reflected, at the moment by simply making sure that systems work properly etc.

Please note, everything you see here is still subject to change but the concept will remain the same. Everything is also very much still WIP, so some features such as animation are absent, and the graphics you see before you (for the most part) purely placeholders.

If you've noticed the addition of several taboo stats at the bottom of the character sheets window, yes, such inclusion is intentional, and no, it will not be forced on all players; it's inclusion will be entirely optional via in-game taboo toggle etc. As far as I'm concerned the only thing fully off the table in my concern will be gore/anything of dubious legality. Every other fetish I will.. Do my best to cater to, provided I don't find it completely distasteful. I'm not sure how any of these stats plays into combat or gameplay at the moment but I included them anyway for the time being lol

I'm also working on a new scene for the Interactive standalone segment that is already out
WIP 08.11.2021.png
Stay tuned!

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

New video update!

Progress with combat system has already gone underway and more or less progressed through most of the initial stages, so for now I'm taking a little breather from it to carry on working on the individual sex scenes that you are likely to see in any upcoming release.

In this scene, you can see the fruits of my labours in terms of how mouse interaction will pave the way to new opportunities in the world of sex within my games/interactive demos.

In the future, I intend to make these sequences as interactive as possible.

For this scene in particular, I will probably have to edit some values, tie the penis up to the arousal system (so that it can ejaculate etc), include some milk, a genital switch (penis, vagina, balls, etc), and the ability to move the legs/balls as well.

I also want to include different mouse functions at some point (penis, tongue, finger, etc) so that different cursor types will interact differently with each of the different parts, but for the time being I think that might be a way off and for now we will simply have the 'Grab' function :p

Looking forward to releasing another content update soon! Cumming soon!

Reactions: Umbreen

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New update for the interactive Sex scenes!

06.12.2021 - 1.png 06.12.2021 - 2.png 06.12.2021 - 3.png 06.12.2021 - 4.png 06.12.2021 - 5.png 06.12.2021 - 6.png

The Basic version is the public version of the standalone Sex scenes currently available for public play

Changelog

• Included working prototype of new scene. Control her hand on her penis with the mouse, move her breasts by clicking on them, etc. (PATREON ONLY) For now, the color menu is not available for this scene.
  • Included menu functionality, both in-scene and at the start of the game
  • re-integrated options menu
  • included a scene directory in the game so you can swap and choose scenes on the whim
  • Functionality of mouse -> screen interaction with objects now works around the screen resolution, but should be consistent. The way it was coded before was around merely one resolution, now it should work with all of them. Bearing in mind, this has made some functionality behave differently, which is unfortunately an unintentional side effect. This is my main concern with scene 2, where (for the time being) you can no longer drag the ass cheek down and smush it together because it doesn't respond to the mouse in the same way. Working on a fix.

• The new resolutions have made working with screen colliders difficult, hence the ejaculate in the penis scene will no longer interact with the sides of the screen. This is unintentional, and a fix is in progress.

(PATREON ONLY)

• Upgraded Patreon menu functionality, it now looks very pretty, plus it scales with resolution so there should be no problems there either

Patreon exclusive version with extra features is found here

As usual if there are any bugs please don't hesitate to let me know :)

Thanks again, probably gonna be working on the combat system again/new player models for my next update! I have a WIP turntable in the works too.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

SS1.png SS2.png SS3.png SS4.png

Download File:

Another update for the interactive sex scenes!

Changelog -
- Added new color functionality for parts in all cutscenes
- HUGE overhaul of scene 3
- COLORS, Shading, New Hair, eyes, lips, fingernails, ball shine, face features, everything new and ALL colorable by the player (If on patreon edition). If new details look a bit rough around the edges, probably means its not final ;) everything subject to change.. I'm going to be looking into how to manage to integrate higher quality/higher fidelity into the unity scenes as I want the lines to appear more smooth and less jagged in future updates. For now, things might just look a bit more jagged/rough than intended, apologies! Working on a fix.
- Breast shadows that display only on the body (thanks to sprite masks/masking)
- **New Interactive balls in Scene 3!! Play with the balls**
- Patrons have the option of turning off penis & balls in Scene 3 by clicking "Genitals"
-The dick should be easier to control now, just move your mouse in the direction you want it to travel, vertical axis controls the hand on the penis and the horizontal axis controls direction
- lots of different things and refinements! This includes the ability to color the new inclusions if you're a patron and get the subscriber package!
- General Interface Improvements/anything I might've missed

I want to make the game as open to player customisation as I possibly can, so if you watch the video you will see the player has the choice of coloring anything from left eye sclera to fingernail outline. I'm not done on my list yet either, I want to give the player as much freedom as I possibly can and hopefully (in future updates) with higher quality visuals.
Also has been a busy previous month working on the new character creation screen along with all the aforementioned content, more coming soon, stay tuned!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
ANOTHER UPDATE!

Post Processing Comparison.gif
Download -

I feel like I made a significant discovery/progress in the day or so since the last release so here's another update! (Yes I wasn't expecting it either, LOL)

Changelog -

Loading screen - Reintroduced animated cursor (The fact that it was excluded turned out to be a bug) and generally made it a little more interesting for the player (ie, Loading text now goes to three dots instead of two heheh)

-Added pulsating animation/visuals to penis & Balls in scene 3

- Improved line fidelity/visual quality in scene 3 slightly

- Post Processing is now ENABLED - this should lead to a slight overall decrease in performance with the trade off being MUCH improved visual fidelity, you will notice this with lines/outlines appearing far less jagged.

Post processing literally smooths ALL edges in view IN THE GAME. This is a godsend for me using pixel based digital editing software. In future updates, I may include an option to toggle this on/off if one heralds such a proclivity towards it, but for now I don't think it should affect performance very much but If you encounter any problems please do not hesitate to let me know :)

I've included a 7z with a gif in the attachments so you can also tell the difference :) (note, the size of the ball on the left being much larger between the first image and the 2nd is unintentional and in hindsight a bit of an oversight, but I do like it so I think I might just leave it in ;) )

In future updates I'll include a toggle within the options menu which will allow players to switch post processing on/off

Reactions: Purb

Courbarria

Jul 26, 2021
I'm having a issue of it Black Screening at the beginning of Nene Quest right after the Clarissa says let's head back to the village and I'm using the Battletits 0.3.0.56 (+). I can still pause and stuff but my screen is stuck in black transition screen.
Problem2.jpg problem1.jpg

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I'm having a issue of it Black Screening at the beginning of Nene Quest right after the Clarissa says let's head back to the village and I'm using the Battletits 0.3.0.56 (+). I can still pause and stuff but my screen is stuck in black transition screen.
View attachment 1589080 View attachment 1589082
I'll have to test this at some point, the game often blackscreens like this if there is a bug with the implemented code but I've tested it before and the progression hasn't been gimped in previous versions, so it could be exclusive to this one? Anyway, Thanks for pointing this out, I'll have a quick run through the next time I get the chance to do so independent of the unity version.

Hey!

Is there a BDSM tag in the full patreon version? If so, who are the victims? Heroine or NPC?
I assume you mean the RPGM version? If so, there was no BDSM per se included in the game, nor is there in the latest release. BDSM could potentially be on the cards for the Unity version but it's unlikely you'll find any explicit BDSM content in the RPGMaker releases.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Battletits MAIN.png

New version of (RPGMAKER MV) Battletits - 0.3.0.56b

• Fixed an overlooked progression issue in the Freemode/Transformative girl path featuring a black screen that prevented any form of progression. This issue has now been resolved.
The fix due to an oversight in (presumably) one of my old fixes. This was brought to my attention on the F95 forums, and it is unlikely I would have picked it up otherwise due to working on unity 99% more often than RPGMaker. Don't forget, if you DO happen to run any bugs, just let me know and I will let you know if I can possibly fix them/work on fixing them. Thank you!

• Fixed a bug in the story mode tavern where you would be unable to do any of the bounty board quests thanks to a bug with the bounty board officer displaying picture explicitly via character name. This has since been fixed.

View attachment 1589080 View attachment 1589082
Thank you for bringing this to my attention! In my testing this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if this is not the case when you get around to playing the latest version. Thank you.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Just to show you a bit of what's been going on with the Unity version of Battletits. I have still been working on Character creation, but also (as the screenshot may or may not suggest) working on integrating bone (the technical term) physics into the Unity version.

This means that

- Certain sprites can adhere to a skin shape, this means that their shape will essentially be dynamic, meaning that they can change shape based on force applied, position/rotation of individual bone etc

- This effect when paired with spring joints can simulate 'soft body' physics, that react to applied force and collision etc

- At the moment, as of this video demonstration, it is only integrated for the vagina in the ass touching scene, but this paves the way for more innovating techniques in future

As you can see in the video, I also managed to integrate this with my color picker/color changing system so this feature is more or less ready to ship as is, but I'd like to make as many bug fixes before the next Unity Interactive release.

As well, coming up on the horizon is more Character Creation content (I.e. the stuff that I haven't actually delivered in showing) because it's very much still in progress at the moment, but hopefully soon I will be ready to show what I got. From that point onwards, a release of the character creation system seems logical.

Looking forward to having more to show in future, and some more releases too! Enjoy the video! More to come! Stay tuned.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Demonstration.gif

PUSSY PHYSICS!!

• - The vagina in Scene 2 now makes use of Unity's in built bone system, so you can play with that thing to your hearts content! Pondering on whether to make future sprites wobble and shake like the vagina now does as well. Decisions decisions!
  • - FINALLY fixed the triggers/Colliders in Scene One that prevented the jizz from hitting the edges of the screen. I might include a toggle to turn these screen colliders on and off at some point, but for now they are simply fixed to the edges of the screen and SHOULD follow game resolution as well.
  • - Panties was unnecessarily included twice in the color picker on scene 2 twice and has been removed
  • - Cleaned up the Color picker a bit so it will no longer reference things which were not there before on turning the page
  • - Cleaned up some more outlines in scene 3
  • - Fixed omission of several lines of code which prevented all colors of the right eye from persisting between scenes. This should now be fixed
  • - Changed slightly how the mouse interfaces with certain interactibles. Hopefully this creates a more controllable grab as opposed to a simple push, but if nothing has changed I'll keep working on solutions.
  • - Fixed an issue where the player was able to interact with the Cheeks in Scene 2 whilst the options menu was open. This has since been fixed.
  • - Changed the render pipeline slightly, things should look slightly higher fidelity on top of what we already have at a slight cost of performance. If all goes well I will integrate all of this in the options screen somehow at some point in the future.

Think we're all up to date on bug fixes in these versions now :) If there are any other problems please let me know!

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
View attachment 1607938

New version of (RPGMAKER MV) Battletits - 0.3.0.56b

Mega
  • Fixed an overlooked progression issue in the Freemode/Transformative girl path featuring a black screen that prevented any form of progression. This issue has now been resolved.
The fix due to an oversight in (presumably) one of my old fixes. This was brought to my attention on the F95 forums, and it is unlikely I would have picked it up otherwise due to working on unity 99% more often than RPGMaker. Don't forget, if you DO happen to run any bugs, just let me know and I will let you know if I can possibly fix them/work on fixing them. Thank you!

• Fixed a bug in the story mode tavern where you would be unable to do any of the bounty board quests thanks to a bug with the bounty board officer displaying picture explicitly via character name. This has since been fixed.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! In my testing this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if this is not the case when you get around to playing the latest version. Thank you.
Can you apply the fixes to the (+) version? Otherwise it'd be downgrading for the sake of fixes.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Can you apply the fixes to the (+) version? Otherwise it'd be downgrading for the sake of fixes.

I just tested this and the one in the download version and it's working fine on my end, the issue seems to be fixed from my testing unless you're facing issues separate? If you're still encountering issues, can you provide more details?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018

I just tested this and the one in the download version and it's working fine on my end, the issue seems to be fixed from my testing unless you're facing issues separate? If you're still encountering issues, can you provide more details?
Sorry, hadn't realized you had also updated the (+) version, thought you had only updated the non (+) version.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes