3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Those controls reminds me of Diablo 2, good ass game, anyway I really wanted to play your rpg version but my pc Slows down whenever I have to face the battle, I might have to wait 1 or 2 months for my new pc to arrive because this potato can't handle this game and another game in my bookmark (trinity of dungeon) but seriously I really fucking love your massive tiddies and ass characters, I went through countless futa games in this website, I have only found 7 or 8 games that are really great for me and your game is one of them seriously don't give up the work, I can see now you are working on unity as well and I hope it runs smoothly. I hope this project would be successful and don't get abandoned just like last 2.
Cheers mate
That's a limitation of RPG Maker, it's not your PC, and the author in question is remaking the game in Unity where it will be far more stable and grant more control in all content.

Reactions: BaronVampson

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New video!

I must admit, it had been a while longer than I had originally anticipated since my last update, but rest assured - and as you can plainly see - I am still working on this project and will continue to see it through, with, or without any delays or setbacks, of which this time there were quite a few.

I had to fix a few things with my scripts, as well as work with Unity's built-in collision engine which requires some foreknowledge to use efficiently without everything being TOO *janky*.. But now we have a fully implemented attack system for the player, and in so completing this task, the roadmap for enemy AI can now be undertaken!

Features detailed in this video are;

force driven knockback
better damage popups
enemy healthbars

melee + projectile based attacks

Aiming Reticle + Cooldown of attack displayed on said reticle

Different types of Projectile (single target, multiple target, melee, etc)

Also; to those wondering about the possibility of turnbased combat; a more advanced turnbased system may potentially be in the works further down the line if demand and interest in it is sufficient, but for now, I intend to develop map battles akin to RPG's more in line with classics like Zelda for the time being..

The reason for this is purely from a game mechanic perspective, and it's not off the table entirely, I just want to focus on *implementation* first and foremost.

Thoughts and feedback are, as always, very welcome, even encouraged.

Thank you, all and happy holidays!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Those controls reminds me of Diablo 2, good ass game, anyway I really wanted to play your rpg version but my pc Slows down whenever I have to face the battle, I might have to wait 1 or 2 months for my new pc to arrive because this potato can't handle this game and another game in my bookmark (trinity of dungeon) but seriously I really fucking love your massive tiddies and ass characters, I went through countless futa games in this website, I have only found 7 or 8 games that are really great for me and your game is one of them seriously don't give up the work, I can see now you are working on unity as well and I hope it runs smoothly. I hope this project would be successful and don't get abandoned just like last 2.
Cheers mate
Thank you. I never intended to give up on RPG Maker in the first place, but for me I always thought of it as a stepping stone, or an introduction even, for other different engines down the line, and when I was ready. Honestly, the necessity for change came when it became clear that despite all my efforts, the game would always run badly thanks to the engine, so it felt more of a forced change than a natural transition really, but now that I'm working with unity there is a possibility that the game won't need so many goddamn GB of ram to even run on idle, and even on testing I can fairly say that fps is in the 200-300 range, so unless I really screw up optimisation somehow things should be very much A-Okay in the performance department regardless of the hardware of your PC.

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I intend to develop map battles akin to RPG's more in line with classics like Zelda for the time being..
This worries me. The best part about battletits was the sex in the battle system, and how that was implemented. Doing that in a Zelda style will both immediately knock it down to just the person you're controlling, and will at best make it be like one of those platformers with H-grabs where you have to break free or some shit. Which is a definite downgrade comparatively and skews the H ratio to a drip feed in combat (comparatively, relegating the rest to CG hunting (which fucking sucks).

And I still think you should have at least fixed what there was of the RPG Maker version before abandoning it.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
This worries me. The best part about battletits was the sex in the battle system, and how that was implemented. Doing that in a Zelda style will both immediately knock it down to just the person you're controlling, and will at best make it be like one of those platformers with H-grabs where you have to break free or some shit. Which is a definite downgrade comparatively and skews the H ratio to a drip feed in combat (comparatively, relegating the rest to CG hunting (which fucking sucks).
For the turn-based system to be re-integrated you will likely have to extend some patience. I did too enjoy the way that I managed to implement it, but it took me many months, and frankly, it's just not something I find feasible to dip my toes into at the moment, I've been getting my head round the mechanics of code and design in a new engine and I feel it would be unwise to take on too many things at once, thus things will initially be top-down RPG with grabs for sex scenes etc for the first few releases at least until things are relatively stable.

Bearing in mind, I also wanted to integrate some forms of 'tentacle grass' etc, so out of combat sex/rape should be FAR easier to implement here too. Once all the map functions have been completed, I will consider looking at the turn-based system again, which I must admit I too enjoyed, but remaking it from scratch may not be so easy. I made the mistake of building everything else around an intricate combat system before, and It made the rest of the game hard to develop, so I feel like doing it the other way round this time to ensure that there are as few mistakes made as possible.

And I still think you should have at least fixed what there was of the RPG Maker version before abandoning it.
Besides certain recurring errors, the glaring issues IMO were with optimization and performance, which I addressed to the best of my ability but most things are beyond my control when working with RPGmaker. Not only is it extremely limiting, it also has a tendency to randomly crash without explanation, crashes with reference to 'missing' files even when files are present, and taking up FAR too many GB of RAM for what it essentially is.

Honestly, once I'm ready to release the first iterations of the Unity version, I'll try to go back and fix what I can find with the RPGMaker version and make a final release, but beyond that final release, I only intend to refer to that version purely as a reference. From that point on, you can consider that version more or less abandoned by me, in favour of the Unity version (on the grounds that anything potentially in the RPGMAKER version would be possibly integrated into the Unity one).

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
Looking forward.
This ticks all of my fetish boxes, and I do enjoy the idea of the game.
But the OG demo always crashed on me so I couldn't enjoy it.
I personally like the idea of more Zelda style hentai games. Too many turnbase ones.

I wouldn't mind becoming a Patreon when you get a working demo out.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Looking forward.
This ticks all of my fetish boxes, and I do enjoy the idea of the game.
I personally like the idea of more Zelda style hentai games. Too many turnbase ones.

I wouldn't mind becoming a Patreon when you get a working demo out.
Glad to hear it :D in my mind I have an idea of presenting the player with the option of having one or the other in some type of options menu/start of game choice once both have been fully fleshed out, but for now the default/one being actively developed upon will be the Zelda style one shown in the video.
One of the main reasons why It became more and more necessary to leave RPGMaker behind. It crashed fairly often for me as well, which made playtesting/active development extremely difficult as well as stressful. Honestly, it felt really annoying feeling like I was leaving all of my good ideas behind, but at least this way, I can look back and mix and match what I like from the RPGMaker version when I become proficient enough in Unity. Not to say Unity doesn't have it's own sets of problems, but there's only been 1 crash so far as opposed to the near daily crashes of the RPGMaker program itself, which does make for a refreshing change!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Unity is the better way to go since it will offer more freedom anyway.
That too.. Unity starts you off with literally a blank slate/empty canvas vs rpgmaker which is pure etch-o-sketch, took the first few months just trying to break the rules a bit to work how I wanted them since I barely knew how to code at all back then, and even then all you can really do is just keep adding plugins/modifying values inside and outside of the engine and work common/troop events to death. It's nice to be more in control too, much less unnecessary bloat.

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
Interesting game, system and concept but the fact that basically every facet of this demo pesters you to pledge to the patreon, and so much of the content seems to be gated behind it, really puts me off of it. Best of luck but I'm going to pass no matter how many itches it scratches.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Interesting game, system and concept but the fact that basically every facet of this demo pesters you to pledge to the patreon, and so much of the content seems to be gated behind it, really puts me off of it. Best of luck but I'm going to pass no matter how many itches it scratches.
Going forwards, I have no intention of replicating the exact same method for the Unity version rest assured :LOL: The RPGMAKER version was handled much differently than this one, and looking forward I do not wish to be repeating the exact same mistakes.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
:UPDATE:

Salutations everyone!

Sorry about the delay of this update of my progress, I let myself get carried away with what I was working with and lost track of the date somewhat, so in light of this; I think we're due for another update!

So in this bulletin, I have both good and bad news about my progress. First of all, lets start with the good (Which also does tie in with the bad, so please hear me out);

The good:
>Set Up of a new Prefab character system which should allow for Interchangable parts etc on characters be they player/non player characters. The character model has also been updated AGAIN to provide for a better model for what will essentially be RPG style outfit swaps, body skin swaps, possibly even size options.
- Parts can be swapped out/in provided they are compatible. This also should allow for a considerable amount of customisation for player/non player characters in this regard, as, effectively, every SINGLE limb is it's own seperate game object and has it's own sprite renderer that changes based on the character facing, and loads from a single spritesheet. All that needs to be done to change the appearance of said limb/etc, is to swap out the spritesheet. My concern is that with enough characters this could potentially become performance heavy, but this still remains to be seen.

This is still under the process of being animated, as now all the animation will likely be done on the Unity front as otherwise things could become *too* dependent on scripts. Like I said, this remains to be seen though as this is all still WIP, and I'm simply happy that the foundation for such a system even *exists* for the time being.

The bad:
The Aiming Reticle seems to function as intended when the player is motionless, but once motion is applied the reticle sometimes glitches between two orientations, which you don't really want of course. I think this extends to the player model as well, which MAY end up with me requiring to possibly do a re-work of the aiming system. I've yet to find a solution to this yet, and it only really occurred to me today when testing out the new character model with all of it's (8) many facings etc.

This will be my primary concern for the time being, although I will be integrating enemy AI, rpg elements outside of just HUD, and perhaps a more intricate system for combat and interaction down the line.

I also won't be forgetting the main draw/appeal of games of this type (SEX) and I intend to have plenty of that too (lol)

I hope you are all doing well, video coming within the next few days to highlight this, but for the time being I hope this wall of text will suffice..

Bye for now!

- Vampson

Reactions: Haaraka

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Greetings folks!

Another Month, and another new update to show! So, as promised after the last update (and with a little delay thanks to the little extra fiddling around with animations to ensure they looked at least.. Fluid enough/cohesive, to show -- or of whatever amount there is anyway!), I got some new things to showcase:

- The first working Interior "Biome"/Tileset
(I'll probably add lighting etc a little bit more at some point, I realise right now it doesn't look very *Alive* so to speak. Early days still)
- As promised, 8 Directional Character facing with full animations (Idle Animations not in at the moment.)
This is a big one for me, because it opens the doors to a few other features.

I also want to try and see if I can make the breast/ass/lower half and upper half move independently of one another so that Breast jiggle/ass jiggle can carry on after a character has finished moving etc.. In theory this should be possible to do, but after only just finishing this last batch of things to do, I haven't really touched upon it in unity itself as of yet.

- In fact, what wasn't shown in this video was proof that different pieces can be swapped in/out without any change to animation etc.
*This is one of the biggest things I wanted to show off as it would mean that armors/clothing etc would show on the Model itself, and that Character creation/customisation was in theory a possibility.*
The reason I couldn't didn't show it off this early was for one very simple reason -- aside from a pair of different eyebrows (which are now obsolete too unfortunately) I don't have any different compatible pieces as of yet! I wanted to wait till the animation section/pieces were fully done before creating new parts because it may or may not have meant that I would have to delete new pieces in favour of older ones.

But rest assured, I did manage to test it with an older model, and that one seemed to work fine.

- Smoother Zoom and PPU
Pixel Per Unit size etc for Unity is important when working with Pixel Perfect Cameras and sprites etc, so I did have to refurbish some of my older works unfortunately, but it should mean that everything looks smoother in the process at the cost of everything being scaled to 128.. Hopefully this won't somehow be a problem down the line but we shall see, otherwise the camera scales objects strangely and things start stretching in a strange manner.

- Aiming System
As Advertised the aiming system at the moment feels a little clunky, although, a new feature, I've added melee that follows the direction of the aim cursor *after* it's been released more closely resembling a swing. It feels fairly sweet. Not else to mention, this could be another port of call down the line, especially because of how it's integrated now and how.. Awkward it can feel. Thinking perhaps of something that more closely resembles hotline miami? Or perhaps not. Time will tell.

Anyway, as always, feedback/advice/input or whatever is both welcome and appreciated. Thank you fine people!
Till next update, whenever that might be!

Reactions: MystZER0

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

New Video, this time detailing the progress made in animations etc for the player character, and in turn, all other characters down the line as well as they will all be using this body/model as a template. As a note, I DO intend to try to incorporate body sizes etc if possible/feasible, but right now I've been working solely on animations and the code around it and it has been VERY taxing indeed both in the time it takes as well as the toll it takes on fatigue both mentally and physically. So far certain animations are WIP/still absent, so what you see here isn't fully functioning yet, but we have some new additions such as;
>Idle animation(/breathing, etc)
>Transition from Movement to Idle Animation -- (IE: the breast jiggle/thigh jiggle/ass jiggle when a character stops moving; but currently this has no affiliation with the causation of an attack as it's not yet been coded to do so, but I will make it down the line so that any movement such as attacking/suddenly stopping any movement will result in such bountiful jiggling ;))
>Attack Animations (these aren't yet grouped up with collision of their own, so at the moment the white attack semi circle is still being shown). These were by far the most irksome to create, and took the longest time. Unfortunately I (believe) I cannot use a bone/limb system, as such each piece has to be individually controlled by it's own transforms, so perameters surrounding each animation tend to have to be *strict* in order to appear more cohesive.

Not all of them are final either, so please bear that in mind when watching the video. Some of them are incomplete/need to be updated.

Everything is probably going to be taking a backseat in favour of the continuation of my work into the animations, which would also include (down the line) any potential sex loops, etc. Can't say for certain how long it may take to have something playable out judging from how long this all took, I can only hope the hard parts are all over now and its smooth sailing from here but only time will tell really. Animations are usually very arduous/time consuming to do from my experience, and making these attack animations reminded me of this. Stay tuned!

I strongly suggest you to make a discord server, so it can be much easier for people to follow your updates, and I am one of them ^^
That's not a bad idea! I suppose I've been too accustomed with the idea of just leaving the fruits of my progress here and on my Patreon, I should be able to accommodate for something along those lines soon, after all it's not something that I haven't done before with the RPGMaker version of the game.

• Love
Reactions: ElderScroll6

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
:NEW UPDATE:

Certain animations are still missing from attacks, I apologise, I wanted to take a break from animating (attacks anyway) in order to focus on other things that needed to be done SUCH AS inventory. The system is still in the works, but for the time being it's functional, if a little rough round the edges. Definitely WIP, the entire UI will be overhauled at some point and some of the animations you see are not final and will be overhauled/revamped.

If it seems like not much has changed on screen since the last few updates, then I apologise, but with these new changes and additions -- behind the scenes or otherwise -- I've essentially broken new ground into a lighter prototype, the framework is here now and it just needs a few more fixes to it's fringe.. And yes, this slight little dungeon will be the starting area to the game, that intro will be planned etc, I might throw in some dialogue down the line for extra effect but for now it's visual nuance is quite pleasing to me, I don't know about you. Still very much WIP though (notice her right arm X) )

To those wondering about the discord channel front, I had had an idea to follow through on that this month but instead opted to pursue all my remaining energy on ticking the boxes I had off of my list, with the inventory system out the way, this can lead into other player UI systems such as Character sheet, equipment slots, etc. If you have any questions etc best to ask them here or on my patreon when I'm around - if there is much to be done then I try to refrain from being public, I apologise if this leaves some of you out of the loop, so I try and make a steady middle ground of releasing an update AT LEAST once a month if possible. If not, then I'll be sure to list any circumstances that may prevent me from doing so.

For now, things are still feeling pretty rudementary, but my intention is to work on 'nicening up the entire look of this rather rudementary UI for next update, thinking of integrating inventory slot based system with images as well as text to allocate to each individual inventory space. WIP and still brainstorming here though, I wanted to get something hashed together first just to see if it worked as intended/necessary. Tutorials were very useful in this regard, I shamelessly admit; I had thought that implementing inventory would be difficult but it still very well may be as this is just the first leg of the journey.

To quickly summarise;

-Mostly code fixes/patches thus far
-Individual animators for each and every limb/bone etc, Head can face different directions to body as seen in new intro.
-Inventory System!
-Item Pickup (Inventory system for player currently WIP)
-Inventory UI (Placeholder)
-Improved animation fidelity/detection from mouse inputs, jerky/glitchy animations should now be a thing of the past
- Working intro complete with animations for player model and scene etc etc
- Prototype inventory system for player and potentially enemies and other NPCS, this should follow through into a fully fledged equipment system,fully integrated stats for player and non player characters including character sheets, equipment screens, etc.

Realistically, all this ground work should be in place for me in order to begin working on Enemies, that being said there is already an AI-PC-Follow system I have already implemented but it would likely need some pathfinding etc.
- Cleaned up some of my previous code for animations when facing different directions whilst using the mouse
- Item pickups etc (kinda a requirement for a working inventory I suppose lol)

And perhaps some I may have missed if I hadn't already listed them.. It's been a busy month, animations always seem to take a long time. Fortunately, it's a template for all/most in game characters/enemies planned thus far though, so I've laid down some nifty groundwork for myself moving forward.

As usual, feedback/input appreciated. Just let me know, and I'll see if I can get back in a timely manner. Thank you!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
// Just a quick little update regarding progress, during the month of April my computer was out of reach to me for a period of roughly 3/4 weeks or so during the month of April for the sole reason that I was searching for a new place to live during that period.

Due to the nature of covid restrictions and such this took a lot more time than I had originally hoped, but regardless, I can confirm that progress is being made, and that, work on the project is no longer on ANY hiatus as of the end of April.

Working on colour palletes and finishing up the animation trees at the moment, I also have a teaser about potentially using some new some swishy models, but it's still WIP at the moment.

tl;dr

Was gone but not out!

Stay tuned!

-Vampson //

Are the new demo coming yet?
No it will take some more time unfortunately. Earliest I would ascertain would be the end of this month, but only if things go extra smooth (which they rarely ever do) so more likely will have something playable for June/July I'm afraid.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes