• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

G'day everyone!

So this is a WIP Character Creation window for the player Character.
Everything that you see ATM is very much WIP, but I still managed to get plenty of footage of me trying it out and Absolutely lost track of the time!

At the moment there are only two different parts for each Limb (with some exceptions), as is somewhat to be expected given that this is merely a demonstration but further down the line I intend to have far more options, options for size, different hairs, parts, appendages etc.

Perhaps even a marking/overlay system for each character, so that things such as tattoos can be placed on the body like so instead of having to replace an entire limb.. A preliminary idea for now. Individual colours for things such as each eye may be possible, but individual coloring for each tattoo/marking will be more difficult unfortunately, and I'd rather not delve into that rabbit hole at the moment but it is theoretically possible.

This will also function as a WIP BASIS for any armor or clothing that is going to be incorporated into the game. Think of what you see here now as a structural foundation or working demonstration of the intended final product.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY MISSING TO WORK UPON NEARER TO PLAYABLE RELEASE:
  • GENDER OPTION FOR THE PLAYER (Male Models + Futa (Guaranteed Futa if not Males))
  • SIZE OPTIONS FOR EVERY SINGLE BODY PART/APPENDAGE
  • MARKINGS/TATTOOS SEPERATE IN COLOUR
  • EYE COLOUR AND PUPIL COLOR SEPERATE
  • MALE GENITALIA/FUTA GENITALIA
From there, then there will be work on armor/clothing, whose color values may also be changed (either with some in-game item, from an NPC, or the starting clothes will be able to have their colors changed)
Apologies for what might assumably be slow progress, This and the animation side of things are still very much providing a credible hassle for me.

The character creation window is more or less in it's final stages though, I'm currently in the process of just shipping this up into a releasable package but It's not going to be easy, could very much still take some time..

**Once character creation is near ready/at a reasonable level near ready I might release this as an early access build for people to play around with, thus I'm looking for thoughts and feedback on it as it stands as I'm likely going to be releasing this as a standalone thing PRIOR to the release of the game some point soon. Thanks :)**

So to reiterate, fairly soon once I've worked out all the nicks on this character creation screen I plan on releasing it is a standalone, followed by the first early build featuring gameplay WITH the characters you created in the character creation standalone if I don't change too many things around in the meantime.

SO, Character Creation standalone coming in due time followed by any preliminary early builds. I look forward to finally having something to present to you guys that's not just a video for once, and I hope in turn you look forward to playing whatever I might be able to present to you all!

*Early access to all builds will still be exclusive to Patreon Subscribers, including the Character Creation Standalone*

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017

G'day everyone!

So this is a WIP Character Creation window for the player Character.
Everything that you see ATM is very much WIP, but I still managed to get plenty of footage of me trying it out and Absolutely lost track of the time!

At the moment there are only two different parts for each Limb (with some exceptions), as is somewhat to be expected given that this is merely a demonstration but further down the line I intend to have far more options, options for size, different hairs, parts, appendages etc.

Perhaps even a marking/overlay system for each character, so that things such as tattoos can be placed on the body like so instead of having to replace an entire limb.. A preliminary idea for now. Individual colours for things such as each eye may be possible, but individual coloring for each tattoo/marking will be more difficult unfortunately, and I'd rather not delve into that rabbit hole at the moment but it is theoretically possible.

This will also function as a WIP BASIS for any armor or clothing that is going to be incorporated into the game. Think of what you see here now as a structural foundation or working demonstration of the intended final product.
WHAT IS CURRENTLY MISSING TO WORK UPON NEARER TO PLAYABLE RELEASE:
  • GENDER OPTION FOR THE PLAYER (Male Models + Futa (Guaranteed Futa if not Males))
  • SIZE OPTIONS FOR EVERY SINGLE BODY PART/APPENDAGE
  • MARKINGS/TATTOOS SEPERATE IN COLOUR
  • EYE COLOUR AND PUPIL COLOR SEPERATE
  • MALE GENITALIA/FUTA GENITALIA
From there, then there will be work on armor/clothing, whose color values may also be changed (either with some in-game item, from an NPC, or the starting clothes will be able to have their colors changed)
Apologies for what might assumably be slow progress, This and the animation side of things are still very much providing a credible hassle for me.

The character creation window is more or less in it's final stages though, I'm currently in the process of just shipping this up into a releasable package but It's not going to be easy, could very much still take some time..

**Once character creation is near ready/at a reasonable level near ready I might release this as an early access build for people to play around with, thus I'm looking for thoughts and feedback on it as it stands as I'm likely going to be releasing this as a standalone thing PRIOR to the release of the game some point soon. Thanks :)**

So to reiterate, fairly soon once I've worked out all the nicks on this character creation screen I plan on releasing it is a standalone, followed by the first early build featuring gameplay WITH the characters you created in the character creation standalone if I don't change too many things around in the meantime.

SO, Character Creation standalone coming in due time followed by any preliminary early builds. I look forward to finally having something to present to you guys that's not just a video for once, and I hope in turn you look forward to playing whatever I might be able to present to you all!

*Early access to all builds will still be exclusive to Patreon Subscribers, including the Character Creation Standalone*
i love the idea so much and one question will there be any male enemies you can fk with or get fked by?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
i love the idea so much and one question will there be any male enemies you can fk with or get fked by?
Hey thanks!

Yea I'm definitely going to create a male body type down the line, I'm thinking I might even have interchangable bodies as well so you can give your characters mixed parts if you wanna create a cute trap, futa or femboy or even a women with a more masculine body or masculine head! Of course, the majority of parts will be feminine shaped, but I'll put in some Masculine stuff and masculine heads for sure.

So essentially, yes, MEN will be in the game, and will be able to be fucked etc (anyone with penis/vagina/any sexual pairing will be able to fuck) but there will be no strict Gender choosing like in other games per-se, you choose your character's genitalia/sexual organs etc and the male/female suffix or gender if you will is chosen after the character is created, so essentially you get to decide whether NPC's see them as male/female. Alternatively could have a female/male system like in other games but I'm not sure about that as of yet. Probably just preferable to give the player the choice right now, see where we are down the line.

But to more directly answer your question, yes, absolutely, male player characters will also be able to be created, as in, there will be male body parts and you can have people reffering to you as male but the parts/limbs will be not be exclusive to either choice, basically, so it's not like standard RPG procedure, you can have males with female parts and vice versa, it all depends on how you want to be referenced in the game ;)

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Hey thanks!

Yea I'm definitely going to create a male body type down the line, I'm thinking I might even have interchangable bodies as well so you can give your characters mixed parts if you wanna create a cute trap, futa or femboy or even a women with a more masculine body or masculine head! Of course, the majority of parts will be feminine shaped, but I'll put in some Masculine stuff and masculine heads for sure.

So essentially, yes, MEN will be in the game, and will be able to be fucked etc (anyone with penis/vagina/any sexual pairing will be able to fuck) but there will be no strict Gender choosing like in other games per-se, you choose your character's genitalia/sexual organs etc and the male/female suffix or gender if you will is chosen after the character is created, so essentially you get to decide whether NPC's see them as male/female. Alternatively could have a female/male system like in other games but I'm not sure about that as of yet. Probably just preferable to give the player the choice right now, see where we are down the line.

But to more directly answer your question, yes, absolutely, male player characters will also be able to be created, as in, there will be male body parts and you can have people reffering to you as male but the parts/limbs will be not be exclusive to either choice, basically, so it's not like standard RPG procedure, you can have males with female parts and vice versa, it all depends on how you want to be referenced in the game ;)
So would it be possible for only the PC to be female and everyone else as male and/or futa?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
So would it be possible for only the PC to be female and everyone else as male and/or futa?
Potentially yes, maybe an options menu type thing or a menu switch or a cheat code or something making all female NPCs potentially futa.. Yes it is definitely possible just probably not likely to be ready straight outside the gate if that makes sense, but giving all females male genitalia shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility, although it's not a 100% guarantee for ALL npcs (like for certain specific ones) but 99% of them should be fine.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Potentially yes, maybe an options menu type thing or a menu switch or a cheat code or something making all female NPCs potentially futa.. Yes it is definitely possible just probably not likely to be ready straight outside the gate if that makes sense, but giving all females male genitalia shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility, although it's not a 100% guarantee for ALL npcs (like for certain specific ones) but 99% of them should be fine.
As long as there's variety to a game and its mechanics I can wait, just don't stress yourself out and and try to do more than what you can do at the moment.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
As long as there's variety to a game and its mechanics I can wait, just don't stress yourself out and and try to do more than what you can do at the moment.
Ahh, that's always the key element, trying to manage stress :LOL: I'll do my best, sometimes it feels like I'm beating my head against a wall with this stuff and only just RECENTLY had this neat idea of what to do next/what needs to be implemented. It's always a toss up. I'm working on size sliders atm with a short video demonstration of that so stay tuned :giggle: your request is possible just definitely further down the line at the moment lol

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

So this is the next update for the character creation suite, and one step closer to a potential release. As you can see, I've also ported some of the animations from the RPGMaker version of the game, but the good thing about Unity is since the Engine easily accomodates bone/limb nodes itself etc, so there is a lot of potential to what can Actually be accomplished with sex animations so what you see here is early days. I also wanted to do all of these up at some point so what you're seeing here is basically just a working concept example, I'd like to incorporate the new character art with everything that I can with regards to sprite + regular art.

There is also a size slider function included, but currently only the Upper Legs have been accommodated for in this regard, the rest of the body parts have yet to be designed. There is also a 'masculine' selector which can be used to switch the body part type from feminine to masculine. At the moment these are seperated only to differentiate the two, I intend to allow the player to create femboys/traps, or a general mix of both male and female anatomy (ESPECIALLY FUTA, but I felt that went without saying. Penis & balls still in the works). The Size slider function is also still very much WIP, but what you see here is an example of how it would function, needs a little bit more work in order to be incorporated properly for the rest of the body and different angles but at the moment it seems to be going decently well.

All things considered, and if everything goes to plan, we could be looking at a release for the standalone character creator in mid July. I look forward to seeing you all then! Ciao

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Source from

Text only update for today, video pending, tomorrow potentially.

At the moment I would just be showing off a fresh coat of paint in certain art/animation areas as well as NEW sizes (thigh only at the moment) but all of which have been implemented and are raring to go!

Big news.

You should all expect something released from me that will be interactive and playable from me (early character creator) within the next 2-3 weeks.

The groundwork is nearly there it’s just getting it into something that's shippable, and even in the Worst case scenario, release could take up to 3-5 weeks from now, but in the current state of affairs I don’t think it would realistically take much longer now.

Features I intend to have available at launch:

- Muscle/fitness slider. For each part. Yes. I'd release some of my art assets now but I don't wanna spoil the surprise ;)

- At launch, clothes/clothing/armor will likely be absent. Hope no-one minds ;) but the real reason for this is that the clothes/clothing aspect falls into additional layers, and it's something I haven't yet touched upon until the current systems in progress have been finished. But rest assured, even if it's not in the preliminary launch it WILL be in.

- A Test/Play Room with created character, complete with training dummy's and maybe some props and stuff to do down the line. This may also act as an extended studio with all characters created by the player if demand is high enough for it. Implementation is the first step.

- The prefab sex animation you saw in a previous video, it's basically just a colour toned edition of a ported animation. It's not too fancy atm, and will perform as a placeholder for something more applicable down the line, something which also would account for items/clothing/body type/overlay/etc.

All the features in the videos you’ve seen thus far, plus hopefully MORE. The process of making new heads, parts etc will almost certainly be ongoing. At the moment, the only thing that currently has size options in engine are the thighs, but I already had art assets WIP for a few days now and the rest just need to be implemented.

That's all for now folks! Stay tuned!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Yes you read that right. It's been a long wait, but the game is now ready for public consumption! Once again, apologies for the long wait, It's not uncommon to run into some snags and hiccups but in this instance the issues are not so serious as to mandate a postponing of the release.

Release order will be:

$10 sub bracket first (-- No wait time for latest update/playable release IE. *THIS)

Followed by $7 sub bracket (three/four/five day wait depending on the update. In this instance, four days)

Followed by the free bracket which will typically have a 14 day period to wait for the latest update/playable release, unless it's absolutely urgent.

I also plan to carry out some polls soon.

With that being said I hope to get some updates for you all, and everyone eventually playing regardless of Patreon sub. There will likely be a free version and a paid version further down the line.

Known issues

-Changing Resolution may skew formatting of in game windows a little.
-At the moment combat/attacking has been disabled because of issues regarding animation.
(I will also integrate an option to toggle the visible sword at some point.)
-At the moment, 95% of any missing art element is down to the applicable placeholder.

*expect bugs. Sometimes returning to menu/transitioning to loading screen may help.

Worst case scenario, restart the game.

AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO SAVE FEATURE, leaving the program may currently result in you losing your data!

If you find any other bugs and wish to report them do not hesitate to let me know!

Guten tag

Sep 29, 2018

Yes you read that right. It's been a long wait, but the game is now ready for public consumption! Once again, apologies for the long wait, It's not uncommon to run into some snags and hiccups but in this instance the issues are not so serious as to mandate a postponing of the release.

Release order will be:

$10 sub bracket first (-- No wait time for latest update/playable release IE. *THIS)

Followed by $7 sub bracket (three/four/five day wait depending on the update. In this instance, four days)

Followed by the free bracket which will typically have a 14 day period to wait for the latest update/playable release, unless it's absolutely urgent.

I also plan to carry out some polls soon.

With that being said I hope to get some updates for you all, and everyone eventually playing regardless of Patreon sub. There will likely be a free version and a paid version further down the line.

Known issues

-Changing Resolution may skew formatting of in game windows a little.
-At the moment combat/attacking has been disabled because of issues regarding animation.
(I will also integrate an option to toggle the visible sword at some point.)
-At the moment, 95% of any missing art element is down to the applicable placeholder.

*expect bugs. Sometimes returning to menu/transitioning to loading screen may help.

Worst case scenario, restart the game.

AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO SAVE FEATURE, leaving the program may currently result in you losing your data!

If you find any other bugs and wish to report them do not hesitate to let me know!

Guten tag
Yo, that looks really good

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
NEW CONTENT: CUMMING SOON --->>

This one goes out to all you futa people out there, I haven't forgotten you nor have I forgotten my tastes either!
&&
Latest version of the Character Creator, available to EVERYONE.

As you can probably see, I feel I have a lot to say right now!
This is a big wall of text below. So, Allow me to quickly summarise/Tl;dr:

- Character creator suite and game in general needs a massive overhaul/refit in order to ship/function as a game and not simply an interactive premise of one

- Consquently work will be shifted to Sex interactive sections for the time being, so work order will now be Sex First > Customisation > Game as opposed to Customisation/Game > Sex. I hope nobody has a problem with this ;) I just find shipping the game much easier when the sex takes a more focal point as opposed to being less involved etc.

- All systems already developed can/will be used as a frame of reference, similar to the rpgmaker versions. This means that this latest version of the character creator (That's right latest version as of right now *TODAY* (It includes some bug fixes but unfortunately everything will need to be refitted some point; the code works unharmoniously with itself at the moment because for the most part I was fumbling around in the dark. Just to clarify, UNITY is fine, the shitty code of the past is not.) Will likely be the last version for some time, with no new parts added. This is because:

>The Character creator in it's current state is intricately broken

>I wish to re-optimise/rebuild current systems, which makes the current version ALREADY obsolete

>I want to have the potential freedom to draw upon past ideas and experiences and carry them forward with new insights into exactly HOW to implement them. Current 'working' method is far too unstable for my liking.

That's the.. Err.. Short-er version. More cumming soon! Another video on it's way! God bless!
Context:
Salutations folks
So, I have an announcement. I'm currently working on some sex systems, including the application of 2d physics etc which make animations look VERY fluid, vivid and are ALL PLAYER INTERACTIVE.

The phase of testing, drawing boards, sketching ideas and putting them into practice is nearing completion, and that, my process as a developer isn't just reaching out into the depths of the unknown anymore, but a conscious and directed effort that can be quantified so that a general consensus and, well, frankly, something that more resembles a game can be reached.
The current model is *functional*, but prone to being buggy.
My priorities will change to reflect the ideas about progression I've been having lately, consequently anything gameplay related, such as in the videos you've seen thus far, will very likely be shelved for the time being in favour of a new 'Sex First' policy, which includes interactive sex etc.
I hope that's okay with you guys because I feel most excited, my probing into this new field has already bore fruit!
As above is a short video demonstration for you to peruse, with another one coming soon once it's been calibrated properly.
Also, here is the latest version here of the character creator

Complete with fixes to bugs that I could fix/find + a semi-functional/primitive state save system which will save colour schemes and parts (but not all parts unfortunately, known bug with currently no known fix).
It will likely be the last *CHARACTER CREATOR* iteration for at least a short while, and no new parts/pieces will be developed. The next version you see of this will likely be one that is rebuilt, and further down the road of development, think when a more fleshed out version of the *game* is far closer to release, especially since (as previously stated) I am shelving the character creation elements in favour of the sexual scene.

I do however intend to retain my ideas and plans, I only just recently acquired the ability to code and design more proficiently in Unity so I want to be able to deliver as good a product as possible and one that fits my vision.

As such, future designs *WILL* make use of the customization and variety output you saw in the character creator, specifically where colour is concerned, but also, potentially, parts, clothing, skin, etc, which will carry throughout the *entire game*. That is my vision.

Any bugs found in this latest version will likely stay that way for a while, as, for reasons previously stated, certain codes will need to be rewritten, new designs to reflect my vision/goals and what is possible, essentially, it will need an overhaul/rehaul.
This will likely be the latest version of this for a while, and I'm releasing this as a standardised and exclusive version both to the public.

Everything will be revamped, tidied and things will be rebuilt if necessary in order to sure an optimal working condition as possible.

I look forward to sharing my future developments in the field of sexual research with you down the line
Mad Sex scientist signing out,
Baron Vampson.

PS.
Just for extended clarity RE a line of development, have this tidbit;

- With my current level of understanding of code, implementing turnbased combat and a much more intricate level of combat akin to the old RPGMaker version much easier, thus far more plausible in my eyes. This is still all potential, and part of the current gameplan is to develop sex systems then follow through with some more intricate gameplay. Character creation still a thing, along with anything else that can be ported from the old version to the new MINUS any and all bugs, performance errors, and potential crashes.

I might release a development plan some point soon if things keep going steady. Exciting!

Reactions: Oxiton

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
As promised here is the 2nd video following from the first. I'll post links to both down below;

For me, this is a very exciting new development! Understanding unity and it's potential was, for a long time, a very lengthy and longwinded process, but over time I believe I've gradually become to get the hang of the various necessary processes, or, at least, to an intermediate level.

Of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg of what's possible. I intend to have these scenes be fully customisable somepoint.

Well, that's all the updates for today, Stay tuned, more content coming, specifically something more sex based and more in tune with these videos, hopefully in the near future!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Color Scheme!!

As promised, I managed to port the color picker over from the character creator to the sex section in order to change the characters color. I haven't *yet* implemented this for the futa model, but it should work in exactly the same fashion, c u m string included.

This will also be included for clothing, hair color, etcetera. Just need to do the code for it.

With that out of the way, I feel I should let you all in on my immediate plans;

With the release of the first test builds out of the way here comes the headway towards designing and developing the rest of the game, either in it's iterative early stages or something to last the test of time.

Release order will be;

First,

Something sex heavy, with the majority of customization/coloring etc, exclusive to patrons. IE, a public build and a patron exclusive edition with more features. Customisation of any characters therein will be exclusive to these iterations but will likely spill over into other versions once all systems have been fully implemented, tested and developed.

I also have some other things in the pipeline, but I don't wanna give away too much or inadvertedly make any claims I may disprove later, but I'm making a lot more progress now than I was before.

I look forward to sharing my works with you all when the day comes! Keep your ears tuned and your eyes open! Till next time! It's gonna be a busy month, I can already feel it!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

As promised, Here I have a working demonstration of my ideas in motion. In short;

>Rubbing the phallus increases lust/arousal

>once the Arousal bar is fully maxed out by rubbing the phallus it will begin to ejaculate

Now that I have completed this I will begin working on the next steps, the rest of the model will be completed including balls, tits, legs, etc. The penis takes up much of the screen because it is naturally HUGE! :)

I may also include size sliders some point for all appendages, but for now

>The penis itself can be colored

>The Ejaculate can be recolored

>Rub more vigorously to increase arousal more quickly

>The Ejaculate will react to collision and runs down the side of the screen and onto the floor!

Any questions just let me know :) release coming soon-ish. Patron version will include ALL customisation features, and the basic version will feature just the standard package IE no customisation and limited features by comparison. I will also include an Ejaculation button in the patron exclusive version along with an interface that affects core values such as Arousal, Arousal Multiplier/modifier, Arousal background decrease, etc, etc.

Any further questions just let me know!

In the near future I hope to package this as a standalone and release seperate versions corresponding to my patron sub levels! Looking forward to providing you all with something fresh, exciting, innovative, smooth and above all, FRESH.

This one goes out to you all. I also plan on making some milky tits at some point as well.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Is this "Demo" version really outdated?
If you're referring to the RPGMaker version, you've seen the last version of that already. It's been said in this thread before but I can't maintain development on an engine which has notorious issues with stability. I switched to Unity around this time last year in order to port the game to a different engine, and implement new ideas that would (in my opinion and from experience) be much harder to do in RPGMaker.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New versions ready for release, Interactive version which is an accumulation of all the things on the videos that you've seen thus far. Includes both scenes, the cock rubbing and the ass touching, with more to cum down the line.

The free version will include the standard features, and the Patreon version will include the premium ones, such as customization of color, in-game values, and eventually, size/shape etc. Also a button to cum on cummand which is subscriber exclusive.

Link to free version below

And the subscriber version is here

Enjoy! Ciao.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
New versions ready for release, Interactive version which is an accumulation of all the things on the videos that you've seen thus far. Includes both scenes, the cock rubbing and the ass touching, with more to cum down the line.

The free version will include the standard features, and the Patreon version will include the premium ones, such as customization of color, in-game values, and eventually, size/shape etc. Also a button to cum on cummand which is subscriber exclusive.

Link to free version below

Mega

And the subscriber version is here

Enjoy! Ciao.
Excuse me but I found a Trojan in free version file.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes