3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
actually now that i got some time to play it a bit more, most of the lag comes from the battles. which makes me think you just have to many animated characters on screen at once. i go a full 30 seconds without being able to input anything sometimes. not that its completely lag free out side of battle but it is way better.
What's your pc specs if you don't mind my asking?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Also yes, there can be a maximum of 10 characters on the screen at once which can get quite laggy, but I've tried to limit the lag as much as I could regardless.. Does the lag occur during attacks/idles? I imagine it would be enemy attacks, I seem to remember getting some lag whenever the enemy attacked.. I'll see what I can do when I'm next testing everything, gonna implement battle speeds next too just to expedite the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Its a neat idea but the game crashes nonstop. It continously fails to load images for cumshots and other stuff which causes the game to break in fight. I cant finish the story goblin fight because the game breaks halfway through.

Edit: Did manage to beat the fight finally without crashing but the game just gets stuck afterwards forcing you to talk to a character that doesnt exist.

Last edited:

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
Also yes, there can be a maximum of 10 characters on the screen at once which can get quite laggy, but I've tried to limit the lag as much as I could regardless.. Does the lag occur during attacks/idles? I imagine it would be enemy attacks, I seem to remember getting some lag whenever the enemy attacked.. I'll see what I can do when I'm next testing everything, gonna implement battle speeds next too just to expedite the whole thing.
im using a laptop with 8 gigs of ram and a regular hard drive no ssd. i run a lot of rpg maker games fine, some with animations some without

well yes the lag usually happens when attacking or when the enemy attack, but it also happen when selecting an enemy and especially when one of my partners has the mutiny status. which i now think was the cause of the 30 second lag spike. it seem every time they turned the color red i could literally do nothing until they turned back to their normal color which gave me a brief window of control. even then i would have to mash my keys and hope for the best. the beginning in battle dialogue was rough too. everything else was fine, the menu navigation, the idle animation, the cum covered animation, and the sex animations.

actually thinking back on it i think when the animations transition might be the problem but i'm just spit-balling here.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
I dont how RPGM games work but it surely doesnt help that the img/pictures folder has 18k pictures in it. I imagine it would reduce the lagginess alot if you were to reduce the number of variatons in there. I dont think its necessery to have that many variatons for each character, since the scenes are the same across all characters just with a color change.

Last edited:

selius

Oct 7, 2017
so how many times is this dude gonna try to sell the same buggy broken mess lol

how about actually making something that works if you want money.

Jun 24, 2017
Lol no offense but unplayable trash that constantly has missing image issues due to naming problems. It happens in the dungeon mode where enemies are randomly generated I guess. If it will name them like Lv1 Karen then look for image file of Lv1 Karen cumshot instead of Karen cumshot. Also happened in story mode but I didnt care to figure out why.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Its a neat idea but the game crashes nonstop. It continously fails to load images for cumshots and other stuff which causes the game to break in fight. I cant finish the story goblin fight because the game breaks halfway through.

Edit: Did manage to beat the fight finally without crashing but the game just gets stuck afterwards forcing you to talk to a character that doesnt exist.
Oftentimes if the game freezes it will struggle to load files, hence the crashes.. I'll load this for myself in a moment and see if I can help with this at all, could indeed be missing files in which case the problem would be my end. The Demo desperately needs an update anyway by the sounds of it, so this is something that HAS to happen.

im using a laptop with 8 gigs of ram and a regular hard drive no ssd. i run a lot of rpg maker games fine, some with animations some without

well yes the lag usually happens when attacking or when the enemy attack, but it also happen when selecting an enemy and especially when one of my partners has the mutiny status. which i now think was the cause of the 30 second lag spike. it seem every time they turned the color red i could literally do nothing until they turned back to their normal color which gave me a brief window of control. even then i would have to mash my keys and hope for the best. the beginning in battle dialogue was rough too. everything else was fine, the menu navigation, the idle animation, the cum covered animation, and the sex animations.

actually thinking back on it i think when the animations transition might be the problem but i'm just spit-balling here.
I'm thinking about making animations defunct if it means people will be able to run it easier, fortunately it might just be as easy as changing every .png in the animations folder into a blank png since (I believe) the rendering is the problem, but otherwise I can make all animations blank anyway and then just go from there. I noticed issues with animation my end as well, and sometimes the game would lock up.. If it's consistently bad I might have to scrap animation all together except for what's already on the screen e.g. character movement, sex animation etc.

I dont how RPGM games work but it surely doesnt help that the img/pictures folder has 18k pictures in it. I imagine it would reduce the lagginess alot if you were to reduce the number of variatons in there. I dont think its necessery to have that many variatons for each character, since the scenes are the same across all characters just with a color change.
I did have an idea where these images were colored by code instead of being all individualized like this. I don't know if it's possible to integrate in RPGMAKER though, but I imagine it's possible. The sizes were planned to be different for each character too, but the most important thing after the style itself is how it runs of course..
so how many times is this dude gonna try to sell the same buggy broken mess lol

how about actually making something that works if you want money.
It's a lot easier said than done, initial period is always gonna be rocky.. Every iteration was an overhaul of the old one and not all problems I'm gonna be able to pick up on my own.

Lol no offense but unplayable trash that constantly has missing image issues due to naming problems. It happens in the dungeon mode where enemies are randomly generated I guess. If it will name them like Lv1 Karen then look for image file of Lv1 Karen cumshot instead of Karen cumshot. Also happened in story mode but I didnt care to figure out why.
Alright, well thanks for letting me know regardless..

Last edited:

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
This game is less stable than my old Oblivion build with about 1000 unoptimized mods.

Cumscene during the battle is guaranteed to crash due fail to load some images.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New Update for Demo going to be released soon (in the next 30 minutes or so, I'm literally uploading it to MEGA now.), should fix all if not most bugs with progression and continuity. If errors/crashes still persist please let me know, but also be aware that if your available RAM is less than or equal to 8 GB, you will most likely have difficulty running this game in the battles because of the amount of animations on the screen at the same time. Sounds weird, but it's to do with how RPGMaker handles animation I'm afraid.

Working on an idea whereby certain animations are optional, but right now my main focus is on ensuring the game itself is in a playable state *especially* the demo.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Changelog:

Updating front page now

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
If someone wants to do a Spanish translation somepoint then I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I have no intention of doing so myself at the moment.. I'd have to learn Spanish too unless you're okay with google translate!

with google translator is more than enough for me

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
So it's futagladea but with less futanari content?
There's still Futanari content but with less of a dominant presedence on it. This is an all female cast game (currently) but with Female > Futa transformations for each and every character.

Talula

Mar 16, 2018
does this have character creation or customisation?
it seems implied by the pictures, far from confirmed ofc, if so, maybe worth adding the tag as such.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
does this have character creation or customisation?
it seems implied by the pictures, far from confirmed ofc, if so, maybe worth adding the tag as such.
Somewhat, but only in terms of name application at the start of the game, and depending upon which game mode you choose. There is one character that can undergo body transformations and 3 outfit changes (Nene) but that's it. I had wanted to go into character creation/customization some point but since every single character is handled by a spritesheet and not individual .pngs, it would be exceptionally difficult/time consuming to do, especially since every character has a futa/cumstained variation, so each character already has 4 spritesheets by default. Nene, a single character, has 48 simply because of all the transformations and outfits etc.

I'm also considering having character creation in there, but only with already existing sprites, etc.. This is probably going to be much further down the line to be honest with you, so we'll see where we are by then.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i don't know if this was already reported but you get soft locked when doing crew gangbang and don't have a item usable in battle. it remains on the capt'n turn, the pass and close up sex scene command are non functioning and you can only use battle items to continue the battle

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
i don't know if this was already reported but you get soft locked when doing crew gangbang and don't have a item usable in battle. it remains on the capt'n turn, the pass and close up sex scene command are non functioning and you can only use battle items to continue the battle
I'll have to test this in a moment but for the time being I would advise not using it if it's not working correctly. Close up on Gangbang is not programmed in current versions. Pass non functioning.. That shouldn't be sealed which is interesting, so what occurs exactly? I'm guessing item is not sealed because Item was never sealed in any of my abilities bar Cannot Move etc.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes