3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Could just be decent management of background processes. Performance issues is definitely happening on battle side though, I've got 4x as much memory as you and sometimes even my game locks/freezes up mid battle.
well i hope you can solve that issue i really want to play your game ;)

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
well i hope you can solve that issue i really want to play your game ;)
It's my next port of call I promise :LOL: another common complaint is the Crew Gangbang softlocking which should be a (potentially) quick fix, and after that it's the rather absurd amount of images in the pictures folder e.g. optimisation of all that, but that's more of an ongoing thing I think.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
i really try to like this game, it check many rigth boxes for me, but the combat its just terribly slow, i just cant finish the second figth without my entire party masturbating and losing...i dont find that gimmick fun at all

Gwyn33

Oct 11, 2017
Keep getting failed to load any image and crashes
Edit: the game keeps trying to path to images with file names that do not exist

Last edited:

Gibbles

Jul 19, 2017
I know its already come to your attention, but the battle speed and missing images is quite an issue. The game it self is very promising in my opinion. I always wished for more battlefuck games, and though it might not be the main focus, it is nice. I hope the problem gets resolved soon so I can enjoy the game, and good luck to you.

Gibbles

Jul 19, 2017
I know its already come to your attention, but the battle speed and missing images is quite an issue. The game it self is very promising in my opinion. I always wished for more battlefuck games, and though it might not be the main focus, it is nice. I hope the problem gets resolved soon so I can enjoy the game, and good luck to you.
Perhaps preloading images during startup or battle start up? Random idea Sorry for the double post. I am not familiar with the inner workings of the engine, so its just spitballing on my part.

Nov 13, 2017
I've not had any troubles with the images not loading with the newest update. Seems it got fixed along with story mode.
I've extracted the file to a folder and am running it out of that, as opposed to running it straight from the rar, if that's what you're doing. That fixed all lag issues I had aside from initial battle load/certain multi character effects too *EDIT* I do seem to get lag now during the first bandit battle in the caves. I also ran into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:c

Hey BaronVampson , there are a lot of spots in the town where you get stuck behind NPCs blocking a 1 tile wide path in the town

Also characters not in your party gain lust. Idk if that's intentional but it could be annoying if you switch characters then go fight

Last edited:
Reactions: BaronVampson

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
I've not had any troubles with the images not loading with the newest update. Seems it got fixed along with story mode.
I've extracted the file to a folder and am running it out of that, as opposed to running it straight from the rar, if that's what you're doing. That fixed all lag issues I had aside from initial battle load/certain multi character effects too *EDIT* I do seem to get lag now during the first bandit battle in the caves. I also ran into

Hey BaronVampson , there are a lot of spots in the town where you get stuck behind NPCs blocking a 1 tile wide path in the town

Also characters not in your party gain lust. Idk if that's intentional but it could be annoying if you switch characters then go fight

whoa, there's more to this demo? even in the latest update, after i beat the second ship battle i was taken to a game over screen and kicked out to the main menu. i figured the content was mostly in the other game mode

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
*In 1st and 3rd pics*
Try using Close Up during combat on party member having sex with goblin (or any other generic enemy).
It seems that game is trying to use specific enemy pictures (like Goblin something-something Lvl 1) instead of generic enemy pics.
Keep getting failed to load any image and crashes
Edit: the game keeps trying to path to images with file names that do not exist
If you cannot confirm that you're running the game on the then I can't help you I'm sorry.
All I wanted was a "We'll bang, ok?" simulator... Disappointed, honestly.
Well I'm always looking for feedback (and you can be brutal as you feel comfortable with) if you don't mind going into gory detail
i really try to like this game, it check many rigth boxes for me, but the combat its just terribly slow, i just cant finish the second figth without my entire party masturbating and losing...i dont find that gimmick fun at all
Some things are subject to change, I can make Battlefucking more prevalent too if people would prefer but for the time being my main focus is on stability and performance.
Would be a lot better if all the sex scenes didnt look the same
Agreed, but I'm working within my own means for the time being.. Of course I want to extrapolate on the sexual aspects of the game, but as previously stated I want to make sure it's running smoothly and stably first in these initial stages.
If you're running on the latest version then that's a problem I'll need to address, otherwise the latest version is and the error with images being referenced to that don't exist SHOULD be rectified. Otherwise, please take a screenshot of where/when the error occurs so I can try to fix it. Thanks :giggle:
Perhaps preloading images during startup or battle start up? Random idea Sorry for the double post. I am not familiar with the inner workings of the engine, so its just spitballing on my part.
There's a cumshot common event and the cumshot images are all precached before loading so as to avoid any unpleasant looking popins.

Thanks for letting me know sirherpofderpshire.. Characters gaining lust outside of party is not intentional, hard to rectify unfortunately because of how RPGMAKER handles TP(Lust) gain by default. There are options to relieve lust in game, I'm not sure if that works for all party members in your roster or just the ones in your party so I can definitely see how that could become a nuisance.. I'll have a look at that later on. Also thanks for letting me know about these bugs :giggle: this is exactly the sort of thing I'll need going forwards because trying to pick up all of this stuff single-handedly just feels impossible.
whoa, there's more to this demo? even in the latest update, after i beat the second ship battle i was taken to a game over screen and kicked out to the main menu. i figured the content was mostly in the other game mode
Yeah, the 0.3.0.25 demo is the latest and goes past that battle. The older demos were meant to apparently, but an event wasn't triggering.
There was indeed more to the demo, I hadn't realised what this "invisible npc" was until I found it for myself.. Some crude error I'd let slip from my attention, I'd done most of my testing for battles etc in dungeon mode so I was unaware of what was going on story-wise.. I never thought that that would be the more popular choice!

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Good enough?
Very thorough. I have a brute force solution available if this is a consistent issue, but for the time being I think I would like to see for myself if it's possible for this issue to happen on my end. Send me a save game prior to going into the battle or something and I'll have a fiddle, otherwise I've been going over my own code and I can't seem to readily find a loophole for this to be possible

> IN RETROSPECT this could still be possible because of how RPGMAKER handles events, what order they go in etc.. I've got two different events running, one on the encounter itself and one on base troop events and I need to re-confirm which runs first it would seem. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though.. Seems as this issue may not have been rectified as I first thought

>UPDATE I've tested my end and my method is waterproof from what I can tell, encounters run first, gets enemy id's, this is translated into filename designations in base troop events..

Send me your save file and I'll run it my end and see what I can find.

Last edited:

Sanzar

May 6, 2017
Very thorough. I have a brute force solution available if this is a consistent issue, but for the time being I think I would like to see for myself if it's possible for this issue to happen on my end. Send me a save game prior to going into the battle or something and I'll have a fiddle, otherwise I've been going over my own code and I can't seem to readily find a loophole for this to be possible

> IN RETROSPECT this could still be possible because of how RPGMAKER handles events, what order they go in etc.. I've got two different events running, one on the encounter itself and one on base troop events and I need to re-confirm which runs first it would seem. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though.. Seems as this issue may not have been rectified as I first thought
I'll give you a hint... There is only GoblinVaginalDick0001.png in img/pictures and there is no GoblinSlutVaginalDick0001.png.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
So I've had a chance to test this now and, interestingly, seems as though the code I implemented isn't following through any longer, as strange as that seems because I could've sworn it worked when I first tested it.. No matter, I've got no idea why this is, but it means I'll have to do a lot of this stuff manually from henceforth.. Thanks for bringing this to my attention anyway, I'll have a fix out in the next update.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes