3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
, should fix all if not most of the problems with cumshot animations/closeup since I've been much more intricate this time around. If there's still crashes/errors please screenshot them so I can try to ascertain what the issue is.

Thank you
Vampson

Download link is

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
Well I'm always looking for feedback (and you can be brutal as you feel comfortable with) if you don't mind going into gory detail.
Oh, I didn't mean to criticize the game; I was just trying to make a joke referencing Gamerpoop. The game's not my cup of tea, unfortunately (fetishes-wise, haven't really played the it). Good luck on the development.

Sanzar

May 6, 2017
, should fix all if not most of the problems with cumshot animations/closeup since I've been much more intricate this time around. If there's still crashes/errors please screenshot them so I can try to ascertain what the issue is.

Thank you
Vampson

Download link is here
Same shit as before. Crashes with every "generic" enemy.
And again... There is no MutineerA.png, and no GoblinSlut.png (only Goblin.png).

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Same shit as before. Crashes with every "generic" enemy.
And again... There is no MutineerA.png, and no GoblinSlut.png (only Goblin.png).

Save this to your data folder for now, I think there is a discrepancy between each of the versions

UPDATE: Unintentional Discrepancy between different versions, the Demo still contained my old code and was running it. Reuploading the demo with the necessary changes, apologies for the inconvenience

Sanzar

May 6, 2017
Mega
Save this to your data folder for now, I think there is a discrepancy between each of the versions

UPDATE: Unintentional Discrepancy between different versions, the Demo still contained my old code and was running it. Reuploading the demo with the necessary changes, apologies for the inconvenience
Didn't work.

Sanzar

May 6, 2017
I just tested the same battle my end and everything worked fine. Regardless, here's the latest version with the aforementioned fixes.
Even though it seems to be same archive from before (because it's same link and same archive), I've downloaded it again and...
Are you somehow related to YandereDev by any chance?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Even though it seems to be same archive from before (because it's same link and same archive), I've downloaded it again and...
Are you somehow related to YandereDev by any chance?
If you'd like, send me YOUR VERSION of the game, upload it to mega and I'll compare it to my copy.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
*All* links have been updated now, barring the ones from your posts because I am unable to edit them.

Before you post again, Bear with, I'm having some trouble with mega/7zip.

>Found the culprit
I didn't realise that 7zip can't overwrite identical files, so as it happens I WAS in fact uploading a (seemingly?) identical version of the same archive (embarassingly, but lesson learned.)

Yandere Dev doesn't take critique.

Last edited:
Reactions: epikninja36

slanto

Jul 22, 2018

Thank you
Vampson

Download link is here
Thanks, it's a pretty interesting game. If there's something that I struggled with, I couldn't quite pinpoint quickly which character was taking action when it was a girl's turn, same when choosing what group close up scene I was trying to view. I couldn't tell who Group 1, 2 or 3 was. May have been explained in the tutorial though that I skipped, so if it was, it's on me.

However, it also kept crashing when trying to do close up scenes, but when I decided to just run it as admin, the problems seemingly have stopped so far.

Nov 13, 2017
The only way I have to tell the characters apart is their move set. Need a highlight on their name or an effect around them. I know they move out from the others but its so little its hard to tell

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Hm, I thought running it as admin changed things, but it may be referring to missing images, like Archer when I do close-up. I tried searching for files that have "Archer" in them but none were found and they were being referred to as failed to load each time.
I've re-downloaded it and also used the "unblock" checkbox on compressed files, thinking maybe Windows blocked it, but no luck here.

This is only for the dungeon mode though, the regular story mode seems fine, but I don't face all sprites there in combat either.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Thanks, it's a pretty interesting game. If there's something that I struggled with, I couldn't quite pinpoint quickly which character was taking action when it was a girl's turn
The only way I have to tell the characters apart is their move set. Need a highlight on their name or an effect around them. I know they move out from the others but its so little its hard to tell
I might try and create a battle log message or something that loads whenever a new character is taking their turn. As it currently stands, characters do step forward slightly, but I'll admit it is fairly subtle.
same when choosing what group close up scene I was trying to view. I couldn't tell who Group 1, 2 or 3 was.
This is currently a bug. Working on a fix.
Hm, I thought running it as admin changed things, but it may be referring to missing images, like Archer when I do close-up. I tried searching for files that have "Archer" in them but none were found and they were being referred to as failed to load each time.
I've re-downloaded it and also used the "unblock" checkbox on compressed files, thinking maybe Windows blocked it, but no luck here.

This is only for the dungeon mode though, the regular story mode seems fine, but I don't face all sprites there in combat either.
I tested myself yesterday and everything seemed to run fine, storymode at least. If it crashes again, can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to me so that I can fix the bug

Thank you.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
I might try and create a battle log message or something that loads whenever a new character is taking their turn. As it currently stands, characters do step forward slightly, but I'll admit it is fairly subtle.

This is currently a bug. Working on a fix.

I tested this version myself yesterday and everything seemed to run fine, storymode at least. If it crashes again, can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to me so that I can fix the bug

Thank you.
Yeah, story mode seems completely fine. It seems the sprites that are dark blue that have this problem specifically among others sprites in the dungeon mode.
I'm assuming you want it in a private message then?

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New patch coming out today, , should fix a lot of issues with how the game handles the Close up Sequences as it stands, I haven't had a chance to look at any more possible missing files today though I'm afraid so those error messages will likely still show until I get another chance to take a look either tonight or tomorrow

If nothing gets fixed, or it's somehow worse then please let me know, but I tested this out on a single enemy earlier and it seemed to work as intended.

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
In 0.3.0.26, all if not most non dungeon mode sequences were fixed, but because of the spawning protocols of all dungeon encounters the system was unintentionally broken for dungeon encounters and random fights ONLY. This will be fixed in the next update, 0.3.0.27b

blue12

Apr 8, 2018
If possible, could you upload the demo to google drive? Mega is not being very cooperative sadly.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
If possible, could you upload the demo to google drive? Mega is not being very cooperative sadly.
I'm fairly sure the mods come along and provide some alternative download links whenever I upload a new version.. Incidentally, new version is out now -- check the changelog in the OP for changes.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes