3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New Version

Let there be MORE light!

>Made certain changes to lighting following last nights hotfix posted on F95.. This is likely an ongoing project but it should be more consistent and things should be far more visible for the time being.. Please let me know if visibility is affecting gameplay/aesthetics in the slightest
>In certain battles, not all of the battlers would be displayed/show up, creating holes in enemy formations.. I've fixed as many as I could find, and consequently certain things should run more smoothly/potentially with fewer crashes as a result

>Fixed Obergard Imageload Crash in Dungeon Mode
>Position Switch no longer causes fatigue to character
>Fixed shop encounter AGAIN
>Fixed Ladder transition in bandit dungeon
>In the breakout sequence, progression to the endgame (of the current version) was locked by a single door. You should be able to access this now, if not, load the game before the planning phase and try again.

Yesterday I noticed some Inconsistencies between versions.. As of last night, those inconsistencies have been patched out/should've been patched out excluding the features/limitations of each separate version obviously.If you find otherwise, or find that there are errors/bugs despite my efforts fix them/the changelog stating otherwise, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
be looking for an (charactername)Anal0007 file outside of cumshots, because I never made a 0007 anal file, and I can't find any reference in my code referring to one so all I can do is run through it again.
the most interesting thing is the fact that this happens to enemies when they start the scene. Hear the error of the killer starting an anal scene and the error "anal0022 not found".
so this error happens not only with the MC but with the initiative of the enemies.
In the campaign this error does not happen when I start the scene, but when the enemies start .. the game simply closes without warning.

Make sure you're running the latest versions with 0 modifications and unzipped
I didn’t make any changes (even because I haven’t even finished the game yet. I usually do this after finishing to not lose the fun of the gameplay) both in the save and in the files.
About unzip .. I always extract 3x to avoid some errors (like "corrupted file") or download again. This game in particular I downloaded 4x in different links / sites.

performance issues will most likely be a lengthy process
it will surely be the best update of this game! I will look forward to it !!

Nov 13, 2017
>Sees new version
I don't know how many times I've downloaded the same 20k images lmao
Maybe a patch system would be a good idea
Would definitely be cool to have the skip text button mapped to CTRL too

-I encountered the bug mentioned where if Fenix goes down in a fight you game over as soon as you come out of it
-In the game menu, when you back out of, say, the items menu for example, the icons/selection at the top disappears until you move the cursor. Almost not worth mentioning.
-Crash to desktop immediately after exiting the bandit cave via vine ladder
-Bandit Ruffian A first bandit fight. Anal giving bandit ruffian a.png

Edit: Okay, so
I've had the same error with the second fight when I had my entire squad (healey, kira, swalian merc, uyhito, yrhilde) anal giving all the enemies. Haven't gotten one since. I think it was the bandit Saen and the bandit Scamp. Afterwards I tried all positions on all enemies in that fight, no troubles. even back to back. Going to try and apply a bunch of effects and test positions again.

Raeley's poledance ability has no sprite
And where did the frelander go? They're there during the ship battles then vanishes when you get off the boat

Double edit: So I applied a bunch of effects to bring the frames down. I read it wrong the first time, I get between 40 and 144 fps average(monitor limit) without too many status effects active. Biggest fps dips are on enemy attack. I noticed once the text box for sex decisions comes up, the frames drop to a ~30fps average in a range of 15-50fps until I make all my selections. The way I'm testing this is I'm sexing one enemy right away then igniting 2 enemies and mark targeting another in the next two turns. This causes the frames to drop to 2-4 max and the game just chugs. All this during second bandit encounter but applies seemingly globally.
Anyways once the effects were applied and the lag built up I got to the down and dirty.
When the frames are low it is almost guaranteed to not load the receiver of giving anal. I got Foreplay giving and vaginal giving to work during low fps with no trouble. Just anal giving has troubles it seems.

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
>Sees new version
I don't know how many times I've downloaded the same 20k images lmao
Maybe a patch system would be a good idea
Would definitely be cool to have the skip text button mapped to CTRL too
Yea sorry about that lol I still haven't managed to get around to optimisation of the image folder yet, it's been on the backlog ever since all these bug reports started coming about.
-I encountered the bug mentioned where if Fenix goes down in a fight you game over as soon as you come out of it
Will fix in 0.3.0.53.. If this happens again outside of tutorial. Please let me know.
-In the game menu, when you back out of, say, the items menu for example, the icons/selection at the top disappears until you move the cursor. Almost not worth mentioning.
Probably won't get a fix until someone with more experience with code (Javascript) than me can take a look at it
-Crash to desktop immediately after exiting the bandit cave via vine ladder
Does this happen everytime or just a one off?
-Bandit Ruffian A first bandit fight. Anal giving
View attachment 819725

Edit: Okay, so
I've had the same error with the second fight when I had my entire squad (healey, kira, swalian merc, uyhito, yrhilde) anal giving all the enemies. Haven't gotten one since. I think it was the bandit Saen and the bandit Scamp. Afterwards I tried all positions on all enemies in that fight, no troubles. even back to back. Going to try and apply a bunch of effects and test positions again.
So the problem is fixed?? You haven't run into it again? I was going to say, I noticed how my code was still being read, but there was an error with application of image naming, hence the "0" (Which should be a character name and a position) at the start of the "0001."
Raeley's poledance ability has no sprite
I'll check in a moment but I remember having troubles with this before.
And where did the frelander go? They're there during the ship battles then vanishes when you get off the boat
Thanks for letting me know, that much was unintentional, should be sorted in 0.3.0.53
Double edit: So I applied a bunch of effects to bring the frames down. I read it wrong the first time, I get between 40 and 144 fps average(monitor limit) without too many status effects active. Biggest fps dips are on enemy attack. I noticed once the text box for sex decisions comes up, the frames drop to a ~30fps average in a range of 15-50fps until I make all my selections. The way I'm testing this is I'm sexing one enemy right away then igniting 2 enemies and mark targeting another in the next two turns. This causes the frames to drop to 2-4 max and the game just chugs. All this during second bandit encounter but applies seemingly globally.
Anyways once the effects were applied and the lag built up I got to the down and dirty.
When the frames are low it is almost guaranteed to not load the receiver of giving anal. I got Foreplay giving and vaginal giving to work during low fps with no trouble. Just anal giving has troubles it seems.
So other times apart from low FPS it loads anal receiver fine? That is interesting.. Thanks for testing that out by the way, I suppose I'll have to get rid of the aura animations in the next update.

Nov 13, 2017
BaronVampson the crash to desktop was only the one time. Right after first bandit battle I came to swap out party.

Yes the problem is mostly gone. I think I had one issue with the bruiser during commence bruising. Same deal with the receiver not loading.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
BaronVampson the crash to desktop was only the one time. Right after first bandit battle I came to swap out party.
If it's not consistent in this instance then it's likely just Rpgmaker I'm afraid.
Yes the problem is mostly gone. I think I had one issue with the bruiser during commence bruising. Same deal with the receiver not loading.
That's excellent news! Anyway, I'm releasing a new update today, the combat overlays/animations have taken a very hard hammering today in regards to what I intended to keep in order for the performance to be kept at a reasonable level.

I'm also releasing a "B side" animation pack, which includes ZERO target flashes and just uses sound instead, in the instance that people download the new version and are still having problems with performance. Beyond that, I could uncheck any unnecessary processes but that's the more time consuming part.. I noticed HUGE fps dips whenever an animation was being played so I figured this might be the best route to compensate for that for the time being.

Reactions: sirherpofderpshire

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New update:

PERFORMANCE:
this update should improve average fps in battles somewhat.

>SIMPLIFIED ALL OVERLAYS AND COMBAT ANIMATIONS, THE GAME SHOULD RUN BETTER IN COMBAT AS A RESULT.
>Removed the amount of persistent effects that could potentially tank FPS
>Fixed Player Paving in certain areas
>Fixed Potential blank screen at the beginning of transformation girl mode
>Removed the Maximum limit on how many items/armor pieces you were able to carry.
>Fixed post tutorial Battles so it can no longer result in a game over if Fenix has been downed.
>Fixed Bug with Frelander not rejoining party after ship tutorial
>The Damage floor in the Bandit dungeon should now only affect characters in the players party and not ALL player characters.

In the event that the current level of animation is still tanking your FPS, please download this file and place it in the Battletits/data folder of your game directory and replace the animations.json in that folder

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
New update: Mega

PERFORMANCE:
this update should improve average fps in battles somewhat.

>SIMPLIFIED ALL OVERLAYS AND COMBAT ANIMATIONS, THE GAME SHOULD RUN BETTER IN COMBAT AS A RESULT.
>Removed the amount of persistent effects that could potentially tank FPS
>Fixed Player Paving in certain areas
>Fixed Potential blank screen at the beginning of transformation girl mode
>Removed the Maximum limit on how many items/armor pieces you were able to carry.
>Fixed post tutorial Battles so it can no longer result in a game over if Fenix has been downed.
>Fixed Bug with Frelander not rejoining party after ship tutorial
>The Damage floor in the Bandit dungeon should now only affect characters in the players party and not ALL player characters.

In the event that the current level of animation is still tanking your FPS, please download this file and place it in the Battletits/data folder of your game directory and replace the animations.json in that folder
Mega
Looks like you linked the same MEGA twice

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Spent this version just trying to sort out errors and discrepancies of the previous versions

>Lust out in battles should no longer be a permanent affair (this is currently in testing)
>Fuck Party Member is no longer tied to visibility, and should no longer darken the screen..
>Swalian Merc no longer has recruitment differences between versions (as of this update)
>Lighting Overhaul #3; expect visibility changes and improvements in a few in game areas.
>Lust out no longer carries over between battles, and should be removed between them
>In 0.3.0.53 Player spawn was the test area for the primary version. This has been fixed.
>Prison content locked by lack of paving.. Fixed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB
Nov 13, 2017

Mega

Spent this version just trying to sort out errors and discrepancies of the previous versions

>Lust out in battles should no longer be a permanent affair (this is currently in testing)
>Fuck Party Member is no longer tied to visibility, and should no longer darken the screen..
>Swalian Merc no longer has recruitment differences between versions (as of this update)
>Lighting Overhaul #3; expect visibility changes and improvements in a few in game areas.
>Lust out no longer carries over between battles, and should be removed between them
>In 0.3.0.53 Player spawn was the test area for the primary version. This has been fixed.
>Prison content locked by lack of paving.. Fixed.
I haven't had much time to do any testing but, from what I had played, the lag is waaaaay down and I didn't even use the alternate animations

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I haven't had much time to do any testing but, from what I had played, the lag is waaaaay down and I didn't even use the alternate animations
So that confirms my theory then that animations were indeed tanking the frame rate (the alternate animations is just animations toned down WAY more for people on potato computers). This should affect performance and general stability as well since when the frame rate tanks everything else follows suite so hopefully now you can enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played :giggle:

blue12

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a setting for using alternate animations instead of the normal animations to improve framerate during battles? (or did I miss that somewhere?)

nevermind didn't read above lol

Nov 13, 2017
wrong pic.png
Had this happen three times in a row on the same turn. Kira, Uyhito, and swalian merc.
It was during anal giving for all three. No errors came up, it just loaded the wrong receiver.
It was against 2 bandit scamps and a bandit saen in the undercaverns.

Speaking of undercaverns, the chick at the dock that tells you the undercaverns location, says to go west to the hole at the beach. So I did, and found a cave with bandits. I thought that was the undercaverns for the longest time lmao. To be fair it mentions tents, but I figured those weren't put in yet :whistle:
Anyways, I think you should change that dialogue to prevent future confusion

Some bugs n' balance stuff:
  • Depending on the postion in the party (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5), Yrhilde may or may not get all of her healing from group heal.
  • Small heal is kinda useless. There's no advantage to using it over the group heal since it heals everybody for more than the single use of small heal
  • Doing a dive kick with Uyhito resulted in her always starting close range in every fight afterwards
  • Enemies should have an agility debuff while receiving
  • Had a crash to desktop after coming out of the screen for "relieve lust" and getting attacked by a bandit right after
  • Maybe have bandits respawn upon exit of undercaverns? Gets kind of tedious
  • Roaming bandits will detect you through walls instead of line of sight
  • Can't put on armour I pick up during story mode. All the armour slots are greyed out
  • Crash to desktop while scrolling through characters to equip to outside of my party. Can't replicate
  • Does agility determine hit accuracy? I gave Kira a weapon that dropped her agility and she couldn't hit shit anymore. RNG maybe?
  • Have yet to find an item that can be equipped as a trinket
  • Fucking allies and enemies doesn't really seem to reduce lust. The receiver losees some but it seems like the giver doesn't really
I'll come up with more later I'm sure

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hi everyone! I'd just thought I'd keep you all in the loop on what I've been doing/what my thought processes have been in the last two-three days or so.. (and please read this post in it's entirety before responding to it! Thank you!)

After reaching a (somewhat reasonable) level of stability (less crashings, errors etc) with the RPGMaker version of the game, and even during development of the game on RPGMAKER itself, I came to the logical conclusion; there is no possibility that I can bring this game to full fruition with the wrong game engine, aka ON RPGMAKER.
*Some of you may be dismayed to read that, but rest assured; this is not the end!*
From a development perspective, I think RPGMaker helped me to create a decent starting point, and learn a lot of new and interesting things about game development in general, but it is NOT expedient, and the scope is somewhat limited. That said, even if theoretically you DID know what you were doing, you would be always limited by the engine itself to an extent.​
For example, some things, such as random CTD's and certain errors occuring at low fps, or even the framerate tanking in general are somewhat out of my control -- it's how the engine handles data entry and lines of code. That, and I've had to install so many plugins that it's so far removed from the original version of RPGMaker that it brings it's own unique variant of instability.​

I am excited to reveal that I spent the last two days on Unity!! Here's what I have so far!

This is only a small glimpse for now of course, there is much more in the works, but I'm genuinely quite surprised and excited at how easy it has been to implement some of these (admittedly) rudimentary systems, but with Unity the scope feels HUGE and it's an empty canvas! I'm really looking forward to applying some paint :giggle:

So, to avoid any further beating around the bush or confusion, here are my plans going forward;
  1. The curation and continued support of the existing (RPGMAKER) variant of the game as it currently stands, fixing any bugs, improving gameplay, etcetera, *until* the day comes when the RPGMAKER version is superseded by a decent Unity build, at which point further development of the RPGMAKER version will no longer be continued by me and I will switch over to the Unity variant.
  2. To continuously develop and implement a new variant of the game in Unity that will mirror the gameplay style of the RPGMAKER variant, but with a much needed makeover, some fixing, overhauls etc.. Nothing too fancy. I don't really want to take too long with this because I know that time will definitely be a factor.
  3. My Continued interactions with you, the player-base :giggle:
For those of you worried about the horror stories of Unity, rest assured, I intend to mirror the best aspects of RPGMaker and leave out the worst :LOL:

For instance, in the Unity build you could potentially have:
  1. More than 3 frames for every character and each animation, inside and out of battles
  2. Combat animations that don't tank FPS and force crashes
  3. Huge paragraphs of *READABLE* and EASY TO INTERPRET Code :eek::eek::eek:
  4. Syntax checkers and ERROR COMPILERS
  5. Different idles for each character
  6. Easily implementable breast physics/other physics
  7. An actual Character Creation option + Body sizes & outfits for everyone (potentially)
  8. In game Skeleton system
  9. Diagonal movement
  10. Non grid based movement/item/object placement etcetera
  11. OPTIMISED GAME FOLDERS AND EASIER TO IMPLEMENT SEX SCENES
  12. More easily moddable/potentially limitless freedom from a game play perspective
Now I know what some of you may be thinking, but let me assure you, I won't go dark on you; and If this results in a new iteration of the Battletits/Futagladea saga with a new thread down the line (since it's a different game engine entirely) then so be it, but for now we stick with this thread for all things Battletits related until the time comes that that thread appears and the Unity version of the game may appear.

If you have any related questions, comments, feelings please feel free to say them now or forever hold your piece, but I will never *abandon* this project, no matter in which form it may well appear. Thank you.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Addendum: Demo version + available content.

It should also be noted that I don't intend to keep the demo *as is* in terms of available content. I think it's safe to assume that the next gameplay demo I release *will not include sex of any kind outside of battles, and will be more limited in terms of available content.* Essentially it will be as it was when it was originally released in terms of content; You won't be able to play past the original halfway point in the bandit Dungeon, for example.

The reasons for adding a lot of the content from the main versions in the first place was an honest oversight for me, but did help me find some issues with game play + crashes in general, so for this I am grateful.

To eliminate any elements of doubt, there will still be game play improvements + fixes shipped with the current demo version, but no new content will be added.

If you're still itching for that content, please consider becoming a patron, otherwise, you can always play the demo version of the game with an older version. But after the next update I will be taking all of the older versions down.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I kind of expected that response :LOL: it's a different game engine completely sooo yes I imagine it would need a new thread, especially since from a technical standpoint it *would* actually *technically* be a different game. I'm sure people would very much be able to put up with new threads(/a new thread) down the line if it meant better implementations of the original concept. There's only so much I can do with RPGMaker, and I feel limited and constrained when working with it.. I always wanted to branch out eventually, and I'm sorry if I'm to be the bearer of such news but it's the truth.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes