3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

Battletits 0.3.0.29 Demo

- Seems as though the fixes and problems related to the Closeup Sex scenes/Coomshot animations in/outside of battles could still be ongoing.. Fixed more bugs/problems with it anyway. Only the future will tell whether that's the last of them or not lol

- Found the softlock issue with the crew gang-bang, one of the states was unintentionally sealing the pass skill
- Additional functionality added for first menu screen
- General fixes and QoL Adjustments

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
If anyone finds any other bugs or has any other ideas for improvements for gameplay/streamlining performance please send them to me through this thread or by DM as, before undertaking any larger projects such as optimization of the image folders/streamlining etc, even improvement/stability of frame rate during combat, I want to first get a gauge of the general consensus, and to see if there are any more bugs that are either game breaking or immediately need to be fixed before undertaking any method of fixing that will leave me in a larger state of disarray.

Reactions: sirherpofderpshire

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018

New Update as of today, sorry about the jump in version names, I just thought since there were so many changes that 0.3.0.3 just didn't reflect the progression of the game anymore.. Still troubleshooting some of these problems of course though. Been getting some good feedback/bug reports so I managed to make a nice amount of changes that I hope everyone will be happy with :giggle:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
every time i start an anal scene it happens .. cuz every time i download this game is missing files? someone help me please

bug1.JPG bug 2.JPG

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
every time i start an anal scene it happens .. cuz every time i download this game is missing files? someone help me please

View attachment 816860 View attachment 816862
I'm assuming this happens on Cumshot in battles? Only on anal for you or is it all sequences? What is your average fps too if you don't mind my asking?
It's not working on Joiplay for android, black sprites, is there any way to fix it?
I'm not sure, I've never tested it on android.
when i win the second fight i get an instant game over with no explaination
I'm assuming you mean story mode? I haven't seen any other users stating as such. Can you please provide screenshots?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Got this in transformation girl. (patron byw)
Fix coming out today, sorry about that.. If there are any other occurrences when there's a crash because of missing files, you can make a post about it and I can get right on it.
apparently the instant game over happened cause fenix was ko'ed in the second fight when i beat it
That'll be to do with RPGmaker then, I can fix this tomorrow I've got an idea why this is happening; since Fenix is the first player character and I had coded it so that between cutscenes she would be the only player, to win this battle as it stands you would have to make sure that Fenix doesn't die *at all* since the game will not allow you to carry on playing the game if all your characters (and especially if the only character you have is 1) are defeated. I can fix this in the next update I put out but for now I already have one on the upload and it takes some time to pack files and upload them etc.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New update as of today.

Seems that patreon is either down, or out but I have no means of currently accessing my account or, when I did, I could not make a new post. Tried on other machines and other accounts, seems like a problem with the site at the moment. I can't do anything at the moment via Patreon

Let there be light!

>I had originally wanted darkness to carry over into battles, in maps it can be atmospheric (if not too obscene like it was in the previous update), but in battles it really is detrimental so I've gotten rid of it.
>Fixed potential crash with Council Ranger CS state
>Group Relief/Fuck Party Member should now forcibly remove the Lust out and Horny States
>Lighting in the Bandit Dungeon/Undercavern areas was incredibly low, too low to see very clearly, if at all, so this has since been adjusted in light of this.. It is should now be slightly less dark than
the Dungeon Mode Lighting.
>Paving in certain areas has been fixed and some areas have been expanded to allow for easier player/npc traversion
>Fixed an issue with the necessary key not appearing in the Bandit dungeon, consequently locking progression.
>Fixed Ladder to nowhere in bandit dungeon, it's now a seperate transition between floors
>Fixed Bandit respawns leading to no battle/empty dialogues

Transformation girl/Free Mode
>Fixed a missing Nene Image
>Fixed Bug where you could leave the village before finishing all events there
>Fixed Nene Riverside and Burning Village worldmap transitions
>Fixed Player/NPC Paving in certain areas
>Things should generally run more smoothly up until the player reaches Kelpvale, after which point there will simply be overlap with the main story

Last edited:

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
can you modify the body proportions? That'd be a great detail
There is currently one character who can undergo transformations and can change outfits, apart from that size is solely determinant on the character being played

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
It pains me to admit, but in my haste to get today's update out there was an oversight with the application of the lighting in/outside of battles.. I've provided a hotfix for now, it should work by overwriting the same file in the data folder of each respective version; for now there is a definite mismatch between versions on the lighting which is rather annoying since I wanted that to be my primary focus for today but since there were other things on my workload, and it was the first thing I looked at I made too many oversights.

Here is the necessary

I should have the rest up tomorrow in a full update

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I'm assuming this happens on Cumshot in battles? Only on anal for you or is it all sequences? What is your average fps too if you don't mind my asking?
So.. this happens when im going to rape any enemy 2 times
In this case, there was never a scene of cumshot irrespective of the position (foreplay, anal, vaginal).
on the frames ... when a battle starts the FPS is 10-8 and over time it goes up to 19-28 (only in 2 vs 2)
but in the anal scene it is always between 10-8.
I feel that I will not be able to enjoy this great game.

Nov 13, 2017
Still getting this error
uhoh.png
council turncoat receiving anal, not laggy. FPS between 40 and 180. 32gbs ram + gtx1080 + i7 7700k

Heres the full if that helps
ruh roh.png

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Still getting this error
View attachment 818104
council turncoat receiving anal, not laggy. FPS between 40 and 180. 32gbs ram + gtx1080 + i7 7700k

Heres the full if that helps
View attachment 818107
Those are some beefy specs.. Does this always happen on council turncoat receiving anal?
So.. this happens when im going to rape any enemy 2 times
In this case, there was never a scene of cumshot irrespective of the position (foreplay, anal, vaginal).
on the frames ... when a battle starts the FPS is 10-8 and over time it goes up to 19-28 (only in 2 vs 2)
but in the anal scene it is always between 10-8.
I feel that I will not be able to enjoy this great game.
The game shouldn't be looking for an (charactername)Anal0007 file outside of cumshots, because I never made a 0007 anal file, and I can't find any reference in my code referring to one so all I can do is run through it again. Make sure you're running the latest versions with 0 modifications and unzipped and if the problems do occur again please take some screenshots of the error message that is displayed.

As for the FPS, Looking at performance issues will most likely be a lengthy process and I only really want to touch on it once the game is in a better state and more stable in general to play.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
sirherpofderpshire I ran the battle of which you're referring and noticed that despite adding the necessary characters sometimes RPGMAKER won't process these additions, hence the reason why some of these fights seem to have empty slots where a battler would normally be.. I went through it again adding the necessary characters and it appears to have gone through this time.

If this is the case, you've found a bug, and likely there will be a variety of issues surrounding this.. I haven't run receive anal yet, but this is something I've picked up thus far.. I never got a chance to test all the possible battles, but I can try to get round to that today because not only is it unsightly, it's also unintentional

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes