3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
From what I've seen, it doesn't have anything interesting, just a couple of nudes, just that.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
I see people complaining about the models and I myself felt a bit strange at the beginning, but as you go along you get used to it and honestly now I think they are better than the Originals, if they are still not to your liking you can wait forever for Raincess to come back release another update

I just hope we get more Lucy content in the next version considering that Summerp mentioned that it would be focused on jenny.

good luck in your project Summerp

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
What's the highest Comfort level? 5, right? I see no End of 0.1 version or any further gameplay after a few scenes. Corruption level as I see 0 and in 0.1v there is no any scenes or scripts for that yet?

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
This more or less had the right style, similar vibes to the original. I'm glad there wasn't hardcore scenes in this first release, would make me feel I was playing a fanfiction game.

I have no idea why some people think models are bad (only noticed a few odd neck angles in the beginning), I think they were attractive and I liked the fatter Lucy. However I hated Liza's hairstyle which I hate irl too..she was also my fav girl on the original, shame.

Hope more perversion comes, I'd love to keep playing it. Promising ideas already, especially with Liza.

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes