3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Let me chime in if you don't mind.
You guys seem like decent folks. Opinionate for sure, but not assholes with nothing decent to say.

I think we should put this discussion in a drawer for now and here's why: this rating system is a bit of a fail. This forum is basically filled with games still in development. It's very unfair to give a game still being made any sort of rating but here you can and the biggest problem is that it stays there forever. Sure people can edit their reviews after a few more versions come out but many don't and many times this metric matters and puts off many new players from even trying a game.

Now, because VN game development has it's particularities, a game of this nature can quickly evolve to being finished and ready in terms of gameplay and the majority of bugs being fixed, even if the story is still being added. Therefore what I would like to have happen is for new games, at least versions 1 and 2, to have no ratings because they can be very harsh and unfair before the game even has a chance to get it's main features fixed. Afterwards, when you're just waiting for story updates that's when you should give it a rating.

Because the forum doesn't forbid from rating a game's version 1 or 2, then it falls to us the players to either wait for version 3 to rate (that's my preference) or just give a rating based on the potential assuming the bugs get fixed, the gameplay, etc.
Right now, most of the reviews on this game should not be there but should be on a forum post instead with negatives and positives so that the dev can work on changing things. Then you wait and see what the dev does with that information and how quickly he does it. If version 2 comes along and everything is awesome then you know this is a game you should support, or better yet, this is a dev you should support.
I agree. It’s too early to give the game a rating.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can the Dev remove this cringe?

Joking aside (It is cringe though) what's the deal on this game. Is it gonna be satisfying this time around? Cause from what I remember of the first one is that it was a terrible Grind fest. I recall playing one of the first versions and having to get my stealth/ninja or whatever to like 5 or 10 and then I had to do a dumb mini game to sneak into my sister's room. The last thing I remember doing was making the sister put a banana in her mouth. Then I quit. Better sandbox/less grind this time?
Yes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:whistle:
So in this BBS universe the mum is almost as hornet as Bobby is? Will make for some interesting s news if so, and will distinguish this BBS from the others.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there, quick question though..
is the game's latest version already out somewhere else? v 0.02?

I saw a while ago from a different site, uploaded a Bad Bobby Saga Package, with all Bad Bobby Saga games
Taboo Edition
Dark Path
The Return
and Bad Bobby Saga 2 v0.02

and this kinda confused me.. because I follow and visit this thread on as regular as I can to see updates...

is this the same game?
sorry.. My mind is just spinning right now with so many Bad Bobby Saga games.. I can't tell which is which anymore

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi there, quick question though..
is the game's latest version already out somewhere else? v 0.02?

I saw a while ago from a different site, uploaded a Bad Bobby Saga Package, with all Bad Bobby Saga games
Taboo Edition
Dark Path
The Return
and Bad Bobby Saga 2 v0.02

and this kinda confused me.. because I follow and visit this thread on as regular as I can to see updates...

is this the same game?
sorry.. My mind is just spinning right now with so many Bad Bobby Saga games.. I can't tell which is which anymore
Same game, different universe. Bob is older in this version. And the mum is hornier. Makes for some interesting scenes.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Same game, different universe. Bob is older in this version. And the mum is hornier. Makes for some interesting scenes.
so is it the latest version of the game? v 0.02?
the one developed by SummmerP?
the version available in this thread though is still v 0.01

the one is saw in the other site is around 919 mb --> Bad Bobby 2 v 0.02

seronis

May 9, 2022
any cheat mods ????
Cheating is pointless as it skips content, not unlocks content. The game doesnt properly track what you've done so gaining stats fast means you miss out on scenes improperly tied to low stats, rather than unlocked at specific stat thresholds

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Cheating is pointless as it skips content, not unlocks content. The game doesnt properly track what you've done so gaining stats fast means you miss out on scenes improperly tied to low stats, rather than unlocked at specific stat thresholds
Thanks for the heads up. I did not know that.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes