Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pissbagoni

Mar 29, 2020
What are the best games that feature chubby characters? I'm new and need some recommendations. So if anyone has any suggestions for the best of the best I'd really appreciate it!

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
I guess it depends what you mean by best.
Chixais (spelling?) games def have highest chubby content as percentage of female population (like the whole town) but I think they could be deeper emotionally and the women feel too easy.
Some other games score higher with me in the latter departments but annoyingly you often have to tolerate banging some skinny chicks just to progress the story.
So it all comes down to personal taste (as usual).

Reactions: fanboi
Nov 8, 2016
Can anyone here recommend some games with BBWs that have a decent story? I really dig Chiaxis for his models but I find the writing and the story quite frankly off-putting (I desperately wish he'd hire a writer already), thanks.

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone here recommend some games with BBWs that have a decent story? I really dig Chiaxis for his models but I find the writing and the story quite frankly off-putting (I desperately wish he'd hire a writer already), thanks.
I feel your pain but I don't think the remedy is available, yet.

Pissbagoni

Mar 29, 2020
Honestly having skinny women in a game doesn't put me off at all. I played one of Chiaxis' games and i found it to be really dull and unpolished.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Unfortunately it seems we don't have much choice when to comes to 3D models when trying to portray BBW or chubby or even rubenesque ladies. I'm told that as far as rendering goes, it's tough to get the collision right or whatever it is so that the breasts can move like they do with larger breasted ladies and the other thing is that it seems there's a lack of accurate body morphs for the larger sizes (except for "george" types). I'd bet whoever comes up with that morph or whatever for daz (that's accurate) could make more than a few dollars. Or if it's already out there, it's not being used enough!
So far, I've found the best depictions of chubby ladies right now are the occasional western drawn comic but right now it seems that Japanese mangas have cornered the market with several of them having or featuring thicker ladies and it goes from highly accurate to extremely strange. What I'm mostly after are realistic or more realistic 3D models for those ladies. And i'm sure many of you would love to see that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote