Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I discovered this game, Maid Mansion Nightmare [v1.00] [Azurezero] with a Japanese cartoon look style.

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-mansion-nightmare-v1-00-azurezero.214189/

Game in RPGM engine, 2DCG, played with a female protagonist, SOFIA, who will be a maid, and will be used and abused in several possible ways and will have several types of fetishes present, such as Pregnancy, Bukkake, Ahegao, Humiliaton, Sexual Harassment, etc.

The game is complete and finished.
The game will have multiple ends.

To me, SOFIA is a thick chubby maid, but not fat, the images manga cute style is ok, theres no animation, the story is nothing special, maybe this only appeal to those who like Animanga style.

Overview:

"Sofia is a university student studying History with an obsession with the occult and supernatural. She's obsessed with a particular mansion where people have been vanishing periodically for a century and after her friends treat her to a small holiday for her birthday she gets to find out why. After sleeping in the mansion she wakes up in an odd nightmarish version of the mansion, filled with shadows of the past residents. Can Sofia free the souls of the lost and complete the ritual to banish the creature that traps her here? Or will she become another lost one..."

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg 1.jpg

Another discover, i am playing Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.2] [Lament Entertainment].

In true i am playing the old Arc 1 complete story, the story without nearly sex focused version, not this new Arc 2 Ep2 more focused in sex scenes with the chars, and if you go to play this i advice you to begin to play the ARC 1 first, as the ARC 2 new version is totally new, but more focused in relationships than the story, and its only complementary, and its incomplete for now...

In the story you have CLAUDINE, a sophisticated classy fat grandmother, very beautiful, but a evil char, sadly you will not have sex scenes with her, yet, at least until the last save where i am, lol, i am in the middle of the game, maybe theres those scenes, yet to discover, but until i played in the game, theres no sex scenes with her.

The game is a typical TWIN PEAKS suspense and horror type of game, with lots of graphic violence, incest situations, RENPY VN game, some loli chars present in there, you even can put the age to them (lol...yeah, its one of those games...), but again, the ARC 1 version is mainly story, and im missing sex scenes whom is present in the new Arc 2 version...

Amazing story, amazing images, the animation is ok, i advice you to try first the ARC 1 FINALE/COMPLETE to play, and see if you like it, or no...

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/ravenous-arc-2-ep-2-lament-entertainment.125534/

Overview:

"It's been a long time, since you have had any contact with your mother and sister.
After a decade of separation, you have graduated from high school, and are moving to the picturesque town
of Hollowbrook, to be reunited."

CLAUDINE IMAGES, plus some other game images:

13_39.png

13_28.png

2_84.jpg 40_16.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-27 222246.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-27 222620.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-27 222445.png Captura de ecrã 2024-06-27 221825.png

Regards to all, and a good weekend...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I discovered this game, Maid Mansion Nightmare [v1.00] [Azurezero] with a Japanese cartoon look style.

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-mansion-nightmare-v1-00-azurezero.214189/

Game in RPGM engine, 2DCG, played with a female protagonist, SOFIA, who will be a maid, and will be used and abused in several possible ways and will have several types of fetishes present, such as Pregnancy, Bukkake, Ahegao, Humiliaton, Sexual Harassment, etc.

The game is complete and finished.
The game will have multiple ends.

To me, SOFIA is a thick chubby maid, but not fat, the images manga cute style is ok, theres no animation, the story is nothing special, maybe this only appeal to those who like Animanga style.

Overview:

"Sofia is a university student studying History with an obsession with the occult and supernatural. She's obsessed with a particular mansion where people have been vanishing periodically for a century and after her friends treat her to a small holiday for her birthday she gets to find out why. After sleeping in the mansion she wakes up in an odd nightmarish version of the mansion, filled with shadows of the past residents. Can Sofia free the souls of the lost and complete the ritual to banish the creature that traps her here? Or will she become another lost one..."

View attachment 3782161

View attachment 3782163

View attachment 3782165 View attachment 3782166

Another discover, i am playing Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.2] [Lament Entertainment].

In true i am playing the old Arc 1 complete story, the story without nearly sex focused version, not this new Arc 2 Ep2 more focused in sex scenes with the chars, and if you go to play this i advice you to begin to play the ARC 1 first, as the ARC 2 new version is totally new, but more focused in relationships than the story, and its only complementary, and its incomplete for now...

In the story you have CLAUDINE, a sophisticated classy fat grandmother, very beautiful, but a evil char, sadly you will not have sex scenes with her, yet, at least until the last save where i am, lol, i am in the middle of the game, maybe theres those scenes, yet to discover, but until i played in the game, theres no sex scenes with her.

The game is a typical TWIN PEAKS suspense and horror type of game, with lots of graphic violence, incest situations, RENPY VN game, some loli chars present in there, you even can put the age to them (lol...yeah, its one of those games...), but again, the ARC 1 version is mainly story, and im missing sex scenes whom is present in the new Arc 2 version...

Amazing story, amazing images, the animation is ok, i advice you to try first the ARC 1 FINALE/COMPLETE to play, and see if you like it, or no...

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/ravenous-arc-2-ep-2-lament-entertainment.125534/

Overview:

"It's been a long time, since you have had any contact with your mother and sister.
After a decade of separation, you have graduated from high school, and are moving to the picturesque town
of Hollowbrook, to be reunited."

CLAUDINE IMAGES, plus some other game images:

View attachment 3782247

View attachment 3782249

View attachment 3782250 View attachment 3782251 View attachment 3782253 View attachment 3782255 View attachment 3782257 View attachment 3782258

Regards to all, and a good weekend...
I watched Ravenous almost from start. There is lot of loli content. Im more milf guy. But younger sister, bloody hell, her ass its magnificence. Also there is lot of wounderful women, but I mean there isnt any BBW. Claudine is realy hot gilf for me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote