Seeking BDSM, BONDAGE, DEVICES, AND CHANGING COSTUMES BY CORRUPTION OR FORCING (3D OR 3DCG, LIKE - ANNAS EXCITING AFFECTION, CONBINS GAMES,The Tyrant FOR E.G)

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
Am looking for completely bdsm category games and that's in 3d or 3dcg (not like hentai games, but lot of people loves it, its good, but here i am looking for 3d things)
I am already mentioned some games in tittle

Combin ation games (have a lot of games in this category)
Anna - Exciting affection
Bondage island
Amore tech
The Tyrant

Claire's Adventure (it's a super games but i think its abandoned)
Scriptor no escape

These games are examples that am seeking for, the combins games are extreme of it
using verities machine and devices and diffrent types of locations, like public outdoor forest basement
different types of costumes that starts from normal and it's ends in completely nudity like 'Agent alona' and Lida's Adventures
And some traping and forcing to wearing nude costumes
Some of the games have lot of contents in differed categories like ANNA'S EXCITING AFFECTION

IF YOU KNOW MORE GAMES LIKE THIS PLEASE CONSIDER TO MENTION IN THIS PAGE

HAVE BEAUTIFUL DAY

Mrc Corruption (not completely bdsm, but still have some contents and not bad , also not like above different 3d soft wares) but this types are my second list

*ATTACHING SOME PHOTOS THAT'S FROM SOME GAMES AND COMICS TO GET THE TASTE EASILY *

1657816367533.png

1657816509069.png

1657816687562.png

1657816779511.png

1657816825755.png

1657817440453.png

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
In some games it will be normal clothes first then step by step the clothes will go to full nude and finally some string like clothes,
You can also find such content in the game Anna's Exciting Affection.
It also has bdsm contents too. And please don't add any hentai or Japanese games
Here I mean purely 3d or 3dcg games only