Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I'm already aware of many titles with BDSM and Maledom (Male Domination) tags, but most have only a few scenes scattered over the story or none. The few that provide content based on this genre lack in terms of renders quality or writing. I'm not a fan of Text-based and RPGM's and prefer VN's or Sandbox style RenPy games. In my search, I came across only a very few titles worth mentioning: (The games are arranged in the order of my personal favourite ranking)

----------Outstanding--------
The Patriarch (It's hand down the best game in this genre.. {1st episode might not be for everyone})
Taffy tales (Not so shy about D/s stuff at all, plenty of Bondage gears, Clara's Questline is just awesome)
Cure My Addiction (Perhaps the best spanking game with Bondage & optional Femdom that can be easily disabled)
Pale Carnations (Amazing plot so far, great character development and multiple paths & MC traits to explore)
Hail Dicktator(Amazing game overall with lots of Bondage and D/s focused content on Male domination)
Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives (Real-time 3D game with a great plot and a lot of devices like gags & cuffs)
Milky Ways (In Beta, Quality consensual BDSM with lots of devices and Kinky Characters)

---------Mediocre gameplay & render quality but decent BDSM content---------
iNsight of you Lots of D/s, some blackmailing and training bitchy ladies into proper sluts
The Headmaster Light-hearted D/s game, comedy mixed with lots of punishment spanking and few other fetishes
Deviant Discoveries (Plenty of BDSM especially Bondage gears; collars, gags, cuffs)
Harem Hotel (Honey select graphics)
Corruption ((Slavery with occasional BDSM)
Red Sakura Mansion (Terribly written)(A Master on a quest to train sexy girls into obedient Slaves)
Defending Lydia Collier (Bondage, leather cuffs & collars, Humiliation, Forced sexual training, mild petplay)
Ciri Trainer (Lots of Spanking punishment and Device torture in Chapter 3)
The Gift - Reloaded (Create your own Slave Harem, Kidnapping & Bondage, Engaging Plot but probably abandoned)

---------Better gameplay & render quality but less BDSM content ---------
Midnight Paradise (Your usual vanilla game with interesting kinky routes and scenes for a few characters)
Love & Sex: Second Base (Slave collar, spanking, rope bondage and more)
Lust and Power (D/s relationship, Male domination, Pet-play, Slavery + Laziest Developer)
Bad Hero ((Story arc involving 2 characters has some great BDSM scenes)
Man of the House (Master/Slave relationship with Veronica and Amy)
Whores of Thrones (Whipping, Saint Andrew's Cross )
Game of Whores (Spanking, Chain bound)
Witch Trainer (Modded Version)
Princess trainer (Gold Edition, few scenes)
Summertime Saga (Only a Few good BDSM scenes)
Four Elements Trainer ((Humiliation, Corruption)
Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer (Almost every PinkTea game has good BDSM)
My Legacy (Story arc involving 2 characters has some great BDSM scenes)

---------Unknown game development status but promising BDSM content ---------
Rogue Evolution - Expanded Mod(Modded Version Only)
The Tyrant (Mild BDSM content, incomplete and slow development)
Milfy City (BDSM quest starts v0.6 onwards; brief but quality stuff)
Due Process (Abandoned, BDSM Ending)

---------Meh! but still worthy of being on the list ---------
Seducing The Devil (Mother & daughter BDSM scene/ Lezdom)
Big Brother (Modded, contains spanking and mild BDSM)
Sorcery of Lust ((Solid BDSM theme but very short story with few D/s based renders)
Anna Exciting Affection ((Female MC, Choice-based, Spanking Punishment)
Slaves of Rome (Real-time 3D but in very early stage)
Wizard Adventures (A lot of grind but a lot of bondage... Below average gameplay overall)
The Twist (Only a hint in a few scenes, Pet-play, ball gag & cuffs)

Other than these there are some good BDSM games that specialize in the Femdom genre, Which I personally don't prefer but some of them have decent Maledom content as well, like:
Sisterly Lust (D/s dynamics are a bit unusual, passively avoidable femdom)
Estate: Dominate (Choice-based gameplay & various routes, can't avoid Femdom completely BUT one of the best D/s kinky styled games I've ever played)

Games with Female protagonists that are definitely worth trying: [New on the list]
Luna's fall from grace (Plenty of Maledom content & forced D/s, spanking and some Counter Femdom content as well)
Fashion Bussiness (Humiliation and Power exchange, mild D/s content)
Tomie Wanna Get Married [Ollane] Lots of SM content and restraint gears
Beauty and the Thug (haven't played it due to futa/trans tag but looks appealing for others)

I don't mind if a game is 3D or 2D as long as the gameplay is nice.
Looking forward to more suggestions from you guys!

If you know any good titles that I might have missed, Just let me know.... ;)
---------------------------------------------(Temporary content)---------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, it seems that I've got a pretty huge list of some very promising games that I've short-listed from our beloved genre to share with you all but unfortunately, it's impossible for me to meticulously play through each title. Finishing all the routes and ending while searching for the BDSM genre-specific content in every single one of them. But I'm optimistic in my goal to prepare an Irie list that'll make it easier for the fellow BDSM admirers and newcomers to find their desired games. We've all faced difficulties in searching for titles gratifying our devious inclinations, though I agree that a tag search is an option but a very crude one. In my opinion, they are often vague and inaccurate.

So I'm asking for some help from you all to filter out some undesirable titles from this list. I'm sure most of you have already played at least some of these titles. You can send your response regarding the titles you've played, explaining in brief whether they're worthy to be placed on this list. It'd be nice if you can add some accurate tags as well. I'm also thinking of creating an image gallery collection for this genre. It will be highly appreciated if you don't hesitate in attaching your in-game screenshots along with your posts depicting the BDSM theme.

UPDATE: I'm slowly finishing up the games from the list below & crossing out the ones not good enough for the main list... (as always your input is appreciated!)

AAA Titles with quality renders and plot:

City of Broken dreamers [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
The Grey Dream [New on the list]
The Deluca family
Being a Dik [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content] {Plenty of FemDom content}
Glamour [Confirmed BDSM content]
Timestamps, Unconditional Love [Still among the best Vanilla games with lots of 'smoking' fetish]
Timestamps, Lost Love ( Chapter 2 ) [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content]
The False Hero [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Foot Of The Mountains
A Family Venture
Bastard [Clerik]

The Visit [Low probability of discovering BDSM content] {Only Mild Spanking}
Photo Hunt
Love and Submission
Bright Past
Innocent Witches (2D)
[Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]
Defense Against the Dark Arts (2D)[Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]
RAVAGER [ 4MinuteWarning ] (2D) [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓
Where the Heart Is [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]
Above the clouds [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]

AA Titles with hopeful content:

Tamas Awakening [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓ !
Our red string [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]
Dominus et Servi [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓✓ !
Between Salvation and Abyss [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓ !
How it all Began [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content] !
Fetish Locator [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
Rainy Day [Red Rocket] [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
Human Dairy Farm [New on the list]
Karma [PowerPlower] !
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations
Paradise Loft (2D)
Cockwork Industries: The Insider [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
My Pleasure !
FreshWomen
Duality [Per<3rsioN]
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession
The Office [Female Protagonist]
COED Conquest
University of Problems
[Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content] !
College Kings 1-2
College Seduction [Female Protagonist]
College Bound
The College
The Interview [AnimArts]
The Inn
Inside Jennifer
Going Rogue [Ker]
[Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
Motherless !
Bloody Passion [New on the list]
Glimpses from the past
Damaged Goods
[New on the list]
Housekeeper [New on the list]
Time for You
Bad Bobby Saga
[High probability of discovering BDSM content]
The Mind Society [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Come Inside [ttll]
Leisure Yacht
Heroes Rise: Prison Break (2D) [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Project Hot Wife
Echoes of Lust
Conquered Hearts
The Shrink
Deliverance
Knightly Passions
Double Homework
Luke's Way
The Lust Hero
Defenestration (2D Art) [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
A House in the Rift
Long Trip to your Mom's
Daughter Saga
[Confirmed BDSM content]
Vis

A Titles:

Doghouse [Mama Bunny] [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
Playing with Fire [Highborn Tiger] [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓ [New on the list]
Panic Attack (Season 1 + Season 2 + Season 3)
Angel Perversion [Deva games]
Grandma's House
My Fallen Angels [Bad angel games]
Amore Tech
The Case Files of Doctor MoreCock Bones [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓
Insight of You [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓ [Added on the main list]
Desert Stalker [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓ [New on the list]
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓ [New on the list]
Retrieving The Past
The Point of No Return
[Confirmed BDSM content] ✓ [New on the list]
Naughty Lyanna [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓
Panacea [BC]
Horton Bay Stories
Casey's Fall
The Intoxicating Flavor
SexPool (2D)
[Confirmed BDSM content]
Claire's Quest (2D) [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Bad Teacher
The Professor
Vengeance
Radiant
Where bad girls go
Lord of Desire
Denos city
[Confirmed BDSM content] ✓✓
Of Birds and Bees [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Sexbot
Emperors Contract
The Guy in Charge
Slut Trainer
Lord of Imagination
Happenstance
Pain and Pleasure (Honey Select)
[Very High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Witch Master (2D)
Torrid tales
Element 174
My girlfriend's Amnesia
State of mind
Lexi
Behind the dune (Flash Game)
Patronus (2D)

BBB Titles:

The Higher Society
It's Complicated (Honey Select)
Altered Heroine
Devin's life (Honey Select)
Glassix (Honey Select)
Caliross (2D RPGM)
Succulence (2D RPGM)
Succulence 2 (2D RPGM)
Orange Trainer (2D)
Project Domani
Dark breed
My Little Angel (2D)
Legend of Red Falcon (2D)
Desert Adventure
Downfall - A Story of Corruption (2D RPGM)
Autumn Boulevard (3D RPGM)
Dimensions VIP (2D)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to Belphegor666 's post with more in-depth reviews of the games from the list

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Chronicles of Leridia and Fashion Business are both great games in this genre, though it's worth noting that the PC is female in both of them

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you for the list, tried some of the games and they are definately to my taste. Especially the top of the list, every game there is a gem!
Today I came across one very interesting game here on the forums called Bondage nightmare, so I thought I'd recommend it to you. Not a VN, but a very interesting and quite challenging simulator of a bound girl. Many customization options of bondage. The version uploaded here is quite outdated, but the version on authors official itch.io page looks quite promising and is regularily updated.

Reactions: Andrash

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Thanks there are a few on that list that I haven't seen. But you get an upvote as long as one is good, not something I've already seen and not a VN.

And I don't think "The Twist" should be considered a BDSM game, lol, okay yeah it has latex suits and some stuff... But not enough to bypass the fact that the game is mostly about incest and underage child sex. =P

Reactions: Satyr and Andrash

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks there are a few on that list that I haven't seen. But you get an upvote as long as one is good, not something I've already seen and not a VN.

And I don't think "The Twist" should be considered a BDSM game, lol, okay yeah it has latex suits and some stuff... But not enough to bypass the fact that the game is mostly about incest and underage child sex. =P
There's a reason why I kept it at the bottom of the list. Also, It has pet-play, a BDSM dungeon, gags, handcuffs, etc... so it's at least better than many vanilla games which mention 'BDSM' and 'Male domination' in their tags...

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Succulence. It has a lot of submission in the game, I think you can add it to the list. Bondage, sibari, humiliation, sexual submission appears ... at least try it. Greetings

Reactions: Kunju and Andrash

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Succulence. It has a lot of submission in the game, I think you can add it to the list. Bondage, sibari, humiliation, sexual submission appears ... at least try it. Greetings
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll certainly try it and perhaps add it to the list soon ;)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
It has just hit me your list doesn't contain any of Amaraine's games, though I think they would fit your requirements. Have you tried any of them? They are mainly sandbox-style renpy games, all are focused on bondage, male domination and master-slave relationship.
The first three games are completed. I've played through them and can recommend.
Bondage island - sandbox-style game about developing master-slave relationships with different women, includes bondage and spanking
Lucretia's legacy - another renpy sandbox, it's about a newly-turned vampire, also features master-slave relationship, bondage e t.c. Also insludes some very basic combat.
Damsels and dungeons - it's basically the Darkest dungeon, but it's made in renpy and your fighters are all women, with whom you can engage in different kinky activities between quests.
Leather and steel - i haven't played through this one and it's still in progress, it is a VN and considering the tags and screenshots it features bdsm elements as well.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I think that your descriptions of Sisterly lust and Estate Dominate are somewhat mixed-up.
Sisterly lust doesn't specialize in femdom, in fact it is completely avoidable there. There are multiple opportunities to skip femdom route before it started or abandon it after you started it. It's also perfectly possible to romance Susan without taking the femdom route.
Estate Dominate, on the other hand, as of current version (0.23) has completely unavoidable femdom content even for the MC on dominant path, which includes putting MC in a chastity cage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crexox1337

djc229cz

Dec 27, 2017
Fantastic post, thank you. This is a post I have come back to from time to time.
I had somehow never seen the first game before, and had a blast.
I think it would be really valuable if you added a one-sentence synopsis of the games (from the point-of-view of why you like them & specifically their bdsm/maledom content), at least for your top 5 or 10.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Andrash

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Fantastic post, thank you. This is a post I have come back to from time to time.
I had somehow never seen the first game before, and had a blast.
I think it would be really valuable if you added a one-sentence synopsis of the games (from the point-of-view of why you like them & specifically their bdsm/maledom content), at least for your top 5 or 10.
Thanks again.
I'll be updating the list with plenty of new titles that I've found once I get some free time. I'll also make sure to write a brief synopsis on my favorite ones as well... ;)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Alright, it seems that I've got a pretty huge list of some very promising games that I've short-listed from our beloved genre to share with you all but unfortunately, it's impossible for me to meticulously play through each title. Finishing all the routes and ending while searching for the BDSM genre-specific content in every single one of them. But I'm optimistic in my goal to prepare an Irie list that'll make it easier for the fellow BDSM admirers and newcomers to find their desired games. We've all faced difficulties in searching for titles gratifying our devious inclinations, though I agree that a tag search is an option but a very crude one. In my opinion, they are often vague and inaccurate.

So I'm asking for some help from you all to filter out some undesirable titles from this list. I'm sure most of you have already played at least some of these titles. You can send your response regarding the titles you've played, explaining in brief whether they're worthy to be placed on this list. It'd be nice if you can add some accurate tags as well. I'm also thinking of creating an image gallery collection for this genre. It will be highly appreciated if you don't hesitate in attaching your in-game screenshots along with your posts depicting the BDSM theme.

City of Broken dreamers [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content]
The Deluca family
Being a Dik
Glamour
Midnight Paradise
Timestamps
Foot Of The Mountains
A Family Venture
The Visit
Photo Hunt
Love and Submission
Bright Past
Innocent Witches (2D)

AA Titles with hopeful content:

Paradise Loft (2D) [Moderate probability of discovering BDSM content]
Cockwork Industries: The Insider
Heroes Rise: Prison Break (2D)
Project Hot Wife
Echoes of Lust
The Shrink
Double Homework
Luke's Way
The Lust Hero
Defenestration (2D Art) [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
A House in the Rift
Long Trip to your Mom's
Daughter Saga

A Titles:

Amore Tech [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
The Case Files of Doctor MoreCock Bones [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Retrieving The Past
The Intoxicating Flavor
Sexpool (2D)
Claire's Quest (2D) [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
Bad Teacher
The Professor
Vengeance
Radiant
Where bad girls go
Lord of Desire
Denos city
Of Birds and Bees
Emperors Contract
The Guy in Charge
Slut Trainer
Lord of Imagination
Happenstance
Fetish Locator
Pain and Pleasure (Honey Select)
Witch Master (2D)
Torrid tales
Element 174
My girlfriend's Amnesia
State of mind
Lexi
Behind the dune (Flash Game)
Imperator (Patronus) (2D)

BBB Titles:

It's Complicated (Honey Select)
Altered Heroine
Devin's life (Honey Select)
Glassix (Honey Select)
Caliross (2D RPGM)
Succulence (2D RPGM)
Succulence 2 (2D RPGM)
Orange Trainer (2D)
Project Domani
Dark breed
My Little Angel (2D)
Legend of Red Falcon (2D)
Desert Adventure
Downfall - A Story of Corruption (2D RPGM)
Autumn Boulevard (3D RPGM)
Insight of You
Dimensions VIP (2D)
I haven't played too many of the titles, but I can give a response on the ones I have.
Being a Dik [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
-
Actually not enough bdsm content imho to be qualified for that. If anything, it had some femdom vibe in a couple of scenes, specifically in one during a rite of passage MC and other dudes were tied to chairs trying not to cum as long as they can while girls were grinding on them. In another optional scene a milf handcuffed MC and had sex with him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A Titles:
Amore Tech [High probability of discovering BDSM content] - some bdsm content, couple of scenes dominating MC's secretary, light bdsm
The Professor - bdsm content at least with one of the girls, using restraining devices on her, including during sex scenes. Hypnosis, elements of training and corruption with all girls. What's interesting about this game is it's using very long animations instead of short loops, although they're a bit clumsy.
Of Birds and Bees - I played only the first release, there wasn't any sexual content. I'm not sure if it was updated since, but I think that game needs more development before anything can be said.
Pain and Pleasure (Honey Select) [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content] - a lot of extreme bdsm content and even torture (there are harder scenes in the game than ones I took screenshots from). It's a kinetic novel, no choices to be made. Also if you consider adding it, there's a new kinetic novel by same authors called "Masochist bondage torture" , very similar to this one.

My girlfriend's Amnesia - jerk path has a couple of bdsm scenes (one of them isn't good since all we see in it is MC's butt and balls) . Also one femdom scene between one of the girls and a female side character.

BBB Titles:
It's Complicated (Honey Select) - couple scenes that includes MC's love interest bound and humiliated. He's not partaking in it, though (actually he can try to partake in one, but that results in a bad ending)

Last edited:

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I haven't played too many of the titles, but I can give a response on the ones I have.
Being a Dik [High probability of discovering BDSM content]
-
Actually not enough bdsm content imho to be qualified for that. If anything, it had some femdom vibe in a couple of scenes, specifically in one during a rite of passage MC and other dudes were tied to chairs trying not to cum as long as they can while girls were grinding on them. In another optional scene a milf handcuffed MC and had sex with him.

A Titles:
Amore Tech [High probability of discovering BDSM content] - some bdsm content, couple of scenes dominating MC's secretary, light bdsm
The Professor - bdsm content at least with one of the girls, using restraining devices on her, including during sex scenes. Hypnosis, elements of training and corruption with all girls. What's interesting about this game is it's using very long animations instead of short loops, although they're a bit clumsy.
Of Birds and Bees - I played only the first release, there wasn't any sexual content. I'm not sure if it was updated since, but I think that game needs more development before anything can be said.
Pain and Pleasure (Honey Select) [Very High probability of discovering BDSM content] - a lot of extreme bdsm content and even torture (there are harder scenes in the game than ones I took screenshots from). It's a kinetic novel, no choices to be made. Also if you consider adding it, there's a new kinetic novel by same authors called "Masochist bondage torture" , very similar to this one.

My girlfriend's Amnesia - jerk path has a couple of bdsm scenes (one of them isn't good since all we see in it is MC's butt and balls) . Also one femdom scene between one of the girls and a female side character.

BBB Titles:
It's Complicated (Honey Select) - couple scenes that includes MC's love interest bound and humiliated. He's not partaking in it, though (actually he can try to partake in one, but that results in a bad ending)
I highly appreciate your efforts and thanks for such a vivid description... ;)

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Shame the list doesn't include text-based ones as well, but a pretty solid list nontheless. Found a couple of relatively worthwile titles due to it, so thanks.

djc229cz

Dec 27, 2017
Andrash, did you take a look at Wife Trainer?
It was a RAGS game (now ported to Python, same content better UI) that uses photos often from well known models. Not rendered art.
But it really stands apart for its quality writing and craftsmanship. And heaps and heaps and heaps of BDSM (and hypnosis) content. And high replayability, especially for this genre.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Andrash, did you take a look at Wife Trainer?
It was a RAGS game (now ported to Python, same content better UI) that uses photos often from well known models. Not rendered art.
But it really stands apart for its quality writing and craftsmanship. And heaps and heaps and heaps of BDSM (and hypnosis) content. And high replayability, especially for this genre.
I'll definitely look into once I catch up with a few promising titles from the new list.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote