Thread Updated: 2020-03-15
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developers: Smasochist, Lain Games | - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Alternate Reality: Masochist Bondage Torture
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

WARNING:
This is a kinetic novel. No bitching about it in the thread, please.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra:
CG
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

P&P1.jpg P&P2.jpg P&P3.jpg P&P4.jpg P&P5.jpg P&P6.jpg P&P7.jpg v2_1.jpg v2_2.jpg v2_3.jpg v3_1.jpg v3_2.jpg v3_3.jpg v3_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Given those tags this has to be checked out. Any information on the gameplay itself, as in is it straight to action or slow burning with the MC having to corrupt regular girls?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..it is installed..going in..wish me luck!!
@Avaron1974
blah..its just a kinetic novel :( not a game at all
needs more tags.. extreme torture ,extreme brutality ..its not for the faint of heart and is deleting as i type this...way too extreme for me..this is ALL the hardcore BSDM..this is Lars Von Trier level ...run away Avaron..you are too gentle and tender :p
@UncleVT

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
If these scenes are fleshed out with proper animations+sound and actual player interaction(perhaps an intro letting the player know the character(s), with more vanilla sexuality and the girl suggesting what leads to the first scene), it might become a very good game. Right now there's little connection between the character and the player with no choices to be made, this is a fairly important aspect of BDSM. As is, it trends more towards blind sadism(15m in). -Not saying that is necessarily a bad thing. Just that I went in expecting it to be more personal.

TLDR: Has a lot of potential, try it out.

@Avaron1974
:ROFLMAO:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If these scenes are fleshed out with proper animations+sound and actual player interaction(perhaps an intro letting the player know the character(s), with more vanilla sexuality and the girl suggesting what leads to the first scene), it might become a very good game. Right now there's little connection between the character and the player with no choices to be made, this is a fairly important aspect of BDSM. As is, it trends more towards blind sadism(15m in). -Not saying that is necessarily a bad thing. Just that I went in expecting it to be more personal.

TLDR: Has a lot of potential, try it out.

:ROFLMAO:
Yeah i agree with that. I honestly expected that there would be choices and a more personal level and maybe a bit less of the extremes. Not saying its bad, it was just a bit unexpected.

ThunderRob getting soft torwards peoples praise now huh? :ROFLMAO:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah i agree with that. I honestly expected that there would be choices and a more personal level and maybe a bit less of the extremes. Not saying its bad, it was just a bit unexpected.

ThunderRob getting soft torwards peoples praise now huh? :ROFLMAO:
well..i'm humble in my arrogance..and because i'm so magnanimous i just let people praise me in silent glory...BUT..they deserve likes..i have to show the gathered masses i care.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes