VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pain and Pleasure [v0.3] [Smasochist - Lain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sixpo2

I really don't get this game. It is not about BDSM or any kind of normal sex content. Even the renders are not good. The game is just about torturing various women and it is in my opinion sick. Big dislike.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ive-11

you got be kidding right?
    this what i was looking for :sneaky:
    but please if not enough brave n ur such a gentlemen then this not for u,
    like the other viewer says, its good if ur s/m hardcore

5/5 for everything, not gonna lie the abandoned tag with win/win situation
  3. M
    5.00 star(s)

mooddr

Very Hard BDSM, absolutely beautiful renders, and Incest on top. Hard to beat. It is not a game per se, more like a kind of comic/slideshow, but since the renders are so beautiful and well made, the story is captivating and has a complex structure, and it touches upon many taboos/fetishes - it really is a great game/comic!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wesWWW

200/5000

I loved it, it's good to see something different from the others, with these extremes.

The scenes are great, especially with her sister.

It is not a game for everyone, but I hope it remains at that level for those who like it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dude5678

Amazing! Characters and facial expressions made it really believable (despite it obviously impossible acts). Post-processing of images was juicy, loved it. I hope in a sequel Mad Scientist will endure all the S&M love and love it
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TessSadist

Not into any maledom at all, but the renders were really good. This isn't too brutal for me at all, but I'd want to play as the scientist in a room full of test subjects hee hee. My own wish which is common I think with male written brutality is not enough emotional and psychological torture.

It's pretty hard stuff I would say for most people so I'm not sure it's more than a very niche game for kind of hard core BDSM types.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Bob Bobber

I skipped all of the scenes with males in them so this review will only apply to the ff ones

My favourite part of this game was its focus. There are a few very specific fetishes and it doesn't go beyond those, using the time to explore those few further instead, which I feel makes the game stronger than one trying to be all-encompassing.

I liked the humour in the dumb dialogue lines, which helps to reset between scenes. However, the jokes during scenes such as the action bubbles will really throw you off.

The scenes go this way
    MF: impact play
    MMF: (skipped)
    FF: overstimulation, needle play, incest?
    FF&FFF: branding, medical/techno bondage
    MF: (skipped) but something to do with maid costumes, I think
  8. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: 0.2

This is a heavy game for people who are seriously into BDSM, especially Sadism. Most of what we see in this kinetic novel is just outright sexual torture. There's a fig leaf of the girls really getting into it but what is depicted is really over the top and borderline guro. I almost want a disclaimer at the start saying "These aren't real people, don't try this at home".

Still, if this your thing it's a fantastically executed KN. The renders are gorgeous and the writing is top notch. There's a reasonable amount of content for a 0.2 release as well.

Gameplay: It's a kinetic novel, there is none. Sit back and enjoy the ride. On the plus side there is no grind, no figuring out some obtuse puzzle, no repeating scenes over and over, no walking around some map. You just jump right into the sadism and go.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pyreen

I enjoyed this VN greatly.

I like its mix of realistic SM combined with artistic liberties (airgun in the pussy, the scientist's fantastical machine), moments of humor and roleplay blunders, and a surprisingly sharp focus on one of the central themes of a sadomasochist, that specific tension which develops at the borderline between "play", i.e. consentual SSC/RACK style BDSM, and the eroticized conception of a "reality", i.e. authentic abuse, along with the conflicting feelings and emotions this dilemma invokes in practitioners.

Good work and keep it up!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

tarzan123

I have a weird reluctant and slightly ashamed boner from this game. The moment we see the "main" girl that we are supposed (are we? I don't know...I have no idea what to think :)) to care about with other guys in any kind of gangbang/rape whatever situation the boner is dead. Retired. Off to a better place. But right now I can only say that the game is amazing with both the renders and characters being on a really high level compared to other games on this site. Out of respect to Lain I am not going to change the review even if the boner dies. If it can survive the mayhem I can maybe release that one star I am currently holding hostage. Good luck and thanks for all the walkthroughs and other stuff you provide for us glorious pirates (leeches)!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

The Anti

Review as of 0.1

Adapted from a comic I believe Pain and Pleasure is a game for people into more heavy stuff.

Very fun VN for people with certain fetishes, great for sadists, not so much for people who are more vanilla or normie but this isn’t a game for them.
    If you’re not into BDSM or violence this isn’t a game you should play.

Graphics are good.
    Models are good.
    Content is good.
    Would recommend if you like masochistic girls and stories that involve heavy pain play.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

aolli

v0.1

Visually very well done, made in HS with custom skin textures and item models, with some photo editing done afterwards.

The story is light, and focused on the sexual content rather than any overarching story which is fine by me considering the type of game this is. No impactful player choices but thats to be expected considereing its an adapted comic and I don't think it detracts too much from the experience.

The content itself is very extreme so give it a miss if you aren't into that. If you are though then you'll be happy to hear that this is a rare game thats both high quality and extreme.

Overall a good adaptation of an excellent comic. It's not going to be for everyone but it's not supposed to be, and if it is the kind of thing you like, deffinately check it out.