Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, this is probably the worst list I've seen on this genre (no hate), well at least the maledom genre. It probably summarizes the best BDSM games, and a lot of appreciation towards the effort put into it, but in the end I wouldn't really say any of these games come truly under Male Domination. Here's my list, feel free to add more:

1) Enslaver - By Milo Haze Fetish Factory. Probably one of the only Renpy games to properly attempt this genre.
2) Dirt Pool - Has some proper Male domination with the niece, sadly this game is currently on hold but has plenty of content.
3) Hard Love - Another game with proper male domination with your own daughter, right up there in the same league as Enslaver. Even has good renders.
4) Lewd Sibling Duo - You get to control both the brother and sister and both can be dominant towards other women.
5) (Amore Tech) - Your wife is technically the dominant person here but it's towards other women that you get to do whatever you want with.
6) The Tyrant - An untouched game with no other game coming close to the same league. Pretty good renders with several mods (some allowing you to turn off NTR). Several routes and kinks. Currently no one knows what's up with the dev and the game could be abandoned, but truly one of the best Male Domination games.
7) Lust and Power - A brilliant 2Dcg game with proper male domination as well, old fans find it weird cause of the new story but definitely worth playing. Cheats make grind almost vanish.
8) Beginnings - A new game with not much content yet, but focuses on the same genre.

Let me know if you have something to add, definitely not RPGM and not Japanese.
Emh, some of games you mention are already at his list, in fact they are discussed here at some length (for example, Tyrant).
I wouldn't go to judge quality of the lists, everybody has own preferences, but I must to comment some games from your list.
Well, I love the Tyrant, and have played it, but I wouldn't call it best maledom game. It certainly has a lot of potential, but bdsm part was never fully developed.
Lewd Sibling Duo is abandoned for long time, it's graphic side is far from being breath taking, and most importantly it's not really bdsm game. More like chemically induced mind control...
Amore Tech, well it's pretty low on BDSM content. Same goes for Dirty Pool. If you compare this two with game like Man of the House, well, MOTH has a lot more of maledom, and it's not even main focus of the game. What to say about Cure my Addiction where maledom BDSM and spanking is like 90% of the game?
Hard Love, ok, that's probably most hardcore domination here. Well, for me there are two minuses, one is that game contains F/d incest, something I don't like, but ok, everybody has own taste. Second would be, game is still to early in production to top any lists, imho.
Beginnings? It has two domination scenes, which are pretty good, but it's to early. Developer had problems attracting patrons, hope it will be over. But, again, I like the games, still to early to praise it.
PS; it think it has femdom route(s) planned.
Enslaver, well, I won't touch it. I mean I am not that demanding for visual quality, but that game is criminally bad. Also, MC seems like shota.
Bottom line:
everybody has his own preferences, so it's pointless to say good or bad list. I have an issue with your list because it mostly contains game early in development with little content.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
thanks for the input, I'm going to try those who I had not yet touched.

Two questions:
- The Tyrant ==> I never understood the hype around this game, even though I tried it myself. I found it quite limited in what you can do without being stuck in some loops. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

- Lust and Power ==> What new story? I remember it being about Demons summoned into our world by some sorceress which is after the power you hold into your house. Was this changed?

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
thanks for the input, I'm going to try those who I had not yet touched.

Two questions:
- The Tyrant ==> I never understood the hype around this game, even though I tried it myself. I found it quite limited in what you can do without being stuck in some loops. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

- Lust and Power ==> What new story? I remember it being about Demons summoned into our world by some sorceress which is after the power you hold into your house. Was this changed?

I hope I was able to contribute something, and I also apologize for any negativity I may have shown in my earlier comment. I realize everyone has their own preferences, so I will take back what I said about your list being bad.

Regarding your questions - 1) I obviously really liked the Tyrant, I played it with a bunch of mods (mainly SAZs which adds a lot of content that would normally be impossible to reach when played normally). The mods for starters removed the NTR which I personally don't like, and allowed me to increase the stats of various girls, so I was able to progress scenes at a pace I liked. And these scenes are pretty much what I expected, the MC telling all the women he sees that he's the dominant person here. I believe you haven't felt the same hype for the game as I do because of some loop you mentioned, I haven't found any issues. I would recommend trying the game once more.

2) It's not really a new story, it's just re-written so that the MC suddenly has to live a mother and daughter (not his mother and sister). There isn't an incest patch either so the story now is him protecting this family from demons and in gratitude for his help, they either fall in love with him or do whatever he wishes from them. This goes to the extent where he gets to walk into the bathroom while they're showering and they don't say a word, depending on what route you choose and all sorts of other situations. The only (light) BDSM present are with the other characters Lisa and Jessica.

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
For Lust & Power, it seems then that I started playing it after the story was changed (i.e. in my mind the MC never was son/brother of the 2 females). Btw I really hope the dev would expand the story to include more lesbian interaction between mom and daughter.

As for the Tyrant, I will give it another try with the mod you mentioned, thank you!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
These come to mind:

Wicked Rogue (Some BDSM already there, more probably/maybe coming in future updates)
Pale Carnations (You could say BDSM is/becomes kind of the main focus of the story here for the MC)
Chastity Quest: Chasing the next release (Elf gets stuck in magic chastity belt and is now trying to get rid of it. Lots of BDSM stuff.)

Just check them out.
Female domination isn't exactly main point of this thread. ;) (According to tags, second game is about femdom. Of course, it doesn't mean it is, just I didn't see male domination tag, so I think clarification is necessary)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypher

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
Did nobody mention this pearl? shame... Okay, it's not a Renpy-VN, but a sandbox BDSM trainer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/90-seconds-slave-v0-8-1-dumbcrow.17487/

I had really enjoyed beating the girls into piles of potatoes, collecting their tears and pee before I sold them for money or made milk-producing, diary cowgirls and catgirls from them.
After I discussed this with my psychiatrist, he said its totally normal. Well since then, I have a feeling that both of us are sociopaths...

Anyway, It should be on the list.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Did nobody mention this pearl? shame... Okay, it's not a Renpy-VN, but a sandbox BDSM trainer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/90-seconds-slave-v0-8-1-dumbcrow.17487/

I had really enjoyed beating the girls into piles of potatoes, collecting their tears and pee before I sold them for money or made milk-producing, diary cowgirls and catgirls from them.
After I discussed this with my psychiatrist, he said its totally normal. Well since then, I have a feeling that both of us are sociopaths...

Anyway, It should be on the list.
Tried it, couldn't enjoy it cuz it was a bit too complicated.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Female domination isn't exactly main point of this thread. ;) (According to tags, second game is about femdom. Of course, it doesn't mean it is, just I didn't see male domination tag, so I think clarification is necessary)
Yeeeah... no. I think my mind put an "and/or" between BDSM and Maledom :D
Tags are pretty much useless to me so i ignore them. If a game looks interesting I try it out.
Even if the tags match my kinks to 100% the game could still not be my cup of tea.
Female domination isn't my thing either... but i suck at explaining stuff so just check the game out and ignore the tags (you play as a male MC btw. HOW you play him is your choice) ;)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yeeeah... no. I think my mind put an "and/or" between BDSM and Maledom :D
Tags are pretty much useless to me so i ignore them. If a game looks interesting I try it out.
Even if the tags match my kinks to 100% the game could still not be my cup of tea.
Female domination isn't my thing either... but i suck at explaining stuff so just check the game out and ignore the tags (you play as a male MC btw. HOW you play him is your choice) ;)
Yes, I agree with you for the most part. I was curious about the game. Thanks :)

momentarilydepraved

Sep 5, 2019
I have played it recently and as far as I recall, there are two female-on-female domination scenes and at one occasion, MC is briefly handcuffed and blindfolded to be pleasured by a group of female characters but that's about all the content that could be considered a sort of femdom.

Reactions: Thermophob

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I think it's high time devs started using "Lezdom" tags for F/f content instead of femdom. Femdom is an umbrella term that could mean either F/m or F/f. I personally have no issue with lezdom content as long as it doesn't undermine the authority of the male dominant in the scenes, as I believe many other maledom lovers would also agree. But, femdom is something highly repulsive especially in those games that feature it along with maledom content.

I understand they wish to target a larger player base with a lot of D/s roles but it's not practical at all. It breaks the continuity and confuses seasoned kinksters who like top roles. I'm glad that devs like UberPie & TheGary dumped this approach which has ultimately lead to the huge success of their titles.

P.S - I wish for a game where we get to break a strong Lady/Domme/Mistress and train her into an obedient sex toy. In my knowledge, there's no exact term for such a drastic D/s arrangement (I call it counter-femdom) but still, a man could always dream.. ;)

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I think it's high time devs started using "Lezdom" tags for F/f content instead of femdom. Femdom is an umbrella term that could mean either F/m or F/f. I personally have no issue with lezdom content as long as it doesn't undermine the authority of the male dominant in the scenes, as I believe many other maledom lovers would also agree. But, femdom is something highly repulsive especially in those games that feature it along with maledom content.

I understand they wish to target a larger player base with a lot of D/s roles but it's not practical at all. It breaks the continuity and confuses seasoned kinksters who like top roles. I'm glad that devs like UberPie & TheGary dumped this approach which has ultimately lead to the huge success of their titles.

P.S - I wish for a game where we get to break a strong Lady/Domme/Mistress and train her into an obedient sex toy. In my knowledge, there's no exact term for such a drastic D/s arrangement (I call it counter-femdom) but still, a man could always dream.. ;)
I agree with pretty much everything you said. For me knowing who is the sub is as important as who is the dom. When you see femdom in the tags you never know what type of femdom it means. Is it male MC dominated? Or is it a female dominating another female? Sometimes descriptions and screenshots give an answer to that question, sometimes they don't.
I'm generally fine with lezdom and I'm sometimes fine with femdom as long as it's a part of some fair exchange or a part of dominant male's plan to get on top of the situation. And I do appreciate when devs make the femdom skippable (like TheGary did).
As for your wish of a game where you can break a really dominant lady I can recommend you to try Insight of You from your list, I believe you haven't played it yet as it's neither confirmed nor crossed out. The lady in question isn't a domme per se, but is a really dominant boss of the MC, so I believe it fits your description. I also believe that game deserves to be promoted to at least A class in your list, based on my personal experience with games that you categorized into A and BBB classes.

Last edited:

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I agree with pretty much everything you said. For me knowing who is the sub is as important as who is the dom. When you see femdom in the tags you never know what type of femdom it means. Is it male MC dominated? Or is it a female dominating another female? Sometimes descriptions and screenshots give an answer to that question, sometimes they don't.
I'm generally fine with lezdom and I'm sometimes fine with femdom as long as it's a part of some fair exchange or a part of dominant male's plan to get on top of the situation. And I do appreciate when devs make the femdom skippable (like TheGary did).
As for your wish of a game where you can break a really dominant lady I can recommend you to try Insight of You from your list, I believe you haven't played it yet as it's neither confirmed nor crossed out. The lady in question isn't a domme per se, but is a really dominant boss of the MC, so I believe it fits your description. I also believe that game deserves to be promoted to at least A class in your list, based on my personal experience with games that you categorized into A and BBB classes.
I greatly value your input, the changes have been made as I take your words for it.. ;)(y)

Reactions: look_skywalker

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

I agree of it.
Speaking of wishes, my ideal scenario is to have main love interest who is totally submissive to the MC and dominant towards rest of his harem.... Some of games from your list have scene or two where girl is dominating another together with MC(eg Veronica and MC dominating Amy in MOTH), but there is no a game where it is main topic.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I agree of it.
Speaking of wishes, my ideal scenario is to have main love interest who is totally submissive to the MC and dominant towards rest of his harem.... Some of games from your list have scene or two where girl is dominating another together with MC(eg Veronica and MC dominating Amy in MOTH), but there is no a game where it is main topic.
Out of the games I've played, Hail Dicktator is the closest to your description that comes to mind. Of course it doesn't fit perfectly, since there isn't one main love interest (at least as of current version) and also the girl who is dominant towards the rest of harem isn't totally submissive to the MC, but she's becoming more submissive as updates are released.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...could u mark sanbox ones? im trying to find such ...so know only about 5 well-known ones from your first list...

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
...could u mark sanbox ones? im trying to find such ...so know only about 5 well-known ones from your first list...
Well, regarding sandbox games, there's isn't a crystal clear demarcation in most games here. Most game titles are filled with fake choices or senseless clicking in the name of "free-roaming" but if you want serious ones then look for the tags. I've rarely seen the devs miss out on the "sandbox" tag in the post headers coz they've worked their ass off to offer it.

Can't list them all as it'll be a really long task but a few great kinky titles worth mentioning are (Most of them you might already know): The Headmaster, Summertime Saga, Milfy City, Cure My Addiction, Harem Hotel, Hail Dicktator, Man of the House, Corruption, Glamour, The Twist

Last edited:
Reactions: Lylimelegy

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>there's isn't a crystal clear demarcation in most games here.
well, i am looking for everything which is not pure VN with just click answer for story generation...
borderline cases like being a DIK d be ok

>{devs rarely} miss out on the "sandbox" tag
so can i be sure that everything tagged like that is not some trickery? is such 'status' veryfied by users/moders/adms?

Most of them you might already know
yeah. i discovered sandbox tag some time ago so went through and saved names i need included mentioned.
some i play currently: twist,motH (i guess not many "non-renpy" like that, other than BB i encountered none). milfy city was the first game i started with...harem hotel i checked briefly.

yet, id like to get some intel on games' tiers in order to focus on the best ones at first... leaving currently new and underdeveloped for the future

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote