VN Ren'Py Completed Off the Cuff [v1.0] [AlexisRoyce]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hn1Kn4.png

Overview:
Oh no! You are Criminal Mastermind Exit, and you've been captured by your sadistic arch-enemy, DRT. He's got you all locked up and is aiming to work out all of his pent-up stress and cool, methodical anger on you.
You are just, like, quivering in your boots. Oh no.
Play through 23,000 torturous words and seven sexy endings. Choose the right conversation options to trick your arch-nemesis into paving the way for your escape, and wreck his day by being way, way kinkier than he can handle. Shouldn't be too hard. You're exceptionally clever, and, when it comes to this sort of thing, more kinky than he is.
...probably?​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-13
Release Date: 2018-12-01
Developer: AlexisRoyce
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

ei4m67.png n2xmTO.png ZThInP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
looks interesting, the screenshots are a bit small though (edit: fixed)..

Not your regular fap material. A dark game, completed by the music and art. Mostly dialogue, but well written.

inszel

Dec 29, 2017
well got lucky with the tagging system here some four minutes after it was tagged. seems quite interesting, so why not?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This might be the kind of stuff that certain folks like @Nuke.Z might like, but I don't know... It says torturerotic escape comedy. I very much doubt that I'll try it, but hey you got to give a shoutout to your buds when coming across something like this, no? ;P

Reactions: Abîme

KaiserKei

Jun 24, 2017
This game has guro, vore, bloody?

Nah, it doesn't really have images of any of those. It is bloody, but the protagonist is either blind or blindfolded (never could figure out which one it was supposed to be). So, she knows what everything looks like through echolocation, so while there are descriptions of blood and violence, there aren't any images.

No vore though. This is exactly what it says. A torturerotic escape comedy. Like actual torture with the desire to escape, but the entire situation is either funny or made light of.

Reactions: medassin
Jun 18, 2017
God this one was fun. sexy the first time round too but by the third i was just focused on winning. Exited Stage Left.
dont know why i got so into this but I did. really good work

Reactions: Weisskralle

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
BDSM and torture aren't my thing at all, but since this promises good comedy I'll give it a try.

In other news, the developer has a poll on their itch.io page about their next game, so you could leave a vote if you enjoyed this. (Poll is at the end of the post, which gives a simple description of the possible games)

Reactions: darlic

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This might be the kind of stuff that certain folks like @Nuke.Z might like, but I don't know... It says torturerotic escape comedy. I very much doubt that I'll try it, but hey you got to give a shoutout to your buds when coming across something like this, no? ;P
Of course its something for Nuke.Z. :D

Reactions: Abîme and Back
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes