Recommending BDSM Maledom Games with Bondage/Slavery/Submission/Counter Femdom & Male Domination. [Ball Gag, Cuffs, Spanking, Rope-bondage & Torture Devices]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Pretty comprehensive list. Great work. A game like "Love and Sex: Second Base" would have never catch my eye on its own. I played it because it was in this list and enjoyed it a great deal. Thank you for that.

A little correction, though. In Midnight Paradise you only mention mild spanking which I assume is the scene with little sister. There is also some slave play with the teacher which, IMO, makes the game belonging to this list 100%.

Reactions: Andrash

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
One more is iNSight of You also features a slave training simulator that shows a haughty boss go down the corruption path to become the lowliest creature in the office. Grindy, sure, but rich with content and definitely worth the playtime.
Is in the “to be played” list of the OP….

I agree it is a great game … but It also has some seriously annoying design choices (ever changing stats to track/ui display parameters) … but overall there is LOTS of GREAT content which is much more than other “in development” options on this list have which is just a scene or two here or there…

Pale Carnations, iNSight of You & various the PinkTea titles are probably the top of my list … granted I’ve only played about 25% of the OP list.

Reactions: ValeriaEx

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Pretty comprehensive list. Great work. A game like "Love and Sex: Second Base" would have never catch my eye on its own. I played it because it was in this list and enjoyed it a great deal. Thank you for that.

A little correction, though. In Midnight Paradise you only mention mild spanking which I assume is the scene with little sister. There is also some slave play with the teacher which, IMO, makes the game belonging to this list 100%.
I played an old version during some initial releases and discarded it as the game mainly focused on vanilla content. Also, the plot development was very slow at that time, I would've never anticipated the Dev would actually add a D/s route for NPCs... I will gladly give it a try again

P.S I've removed the discarded mark from it for now

Reactions: ariloxi

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Not sure why this doesn't get mentioned.

Tomie WGM this one, has a load of SM actions in it, particularly Karl route, as well as other certain endings too. It is quite neatly done, and one could just use the Cheat function and install few mods available to get the best SM experience out of it. Honey Select CG sure, but the women character especially the MC is really, wonderfully created plus the actions are actually animated too.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Not sure why this doesn't get mentioned.

Tomie WGM this one, has a load of SM actions in it, particularly Karl route, as well as other certain endings too. It is quite neatly done, and one could just use the Cheat function and install few mods available to get the best SM experience out of it. Honey Select CG sure, but the women character especially the MC is really, wonderfully created plus the actions are actually animated too.
Not a huge fan of games with female protagonists but this seems like a worthy one, especially since the CG scenes look great. Now Added to the list under female protagonists.

Reactions: RetiredMember

Ruza

Mar 1, 2018
Not gonna lie, this is probably the worst list I've seen on this genre (no hate), well at least the maledom genre. It probably summarizes the best BDSM games, and a lot of appreciation towards the effort put into it, but in the end I wouldn't really say any of these games come truly under Male Domination. Here's my list, feel free to add more:

1) Enslaver - By Milo Haze Fetish Factory. Probably one of the only Renpy games to properly attempt this genre.
2) Dirt Pool - Has some proper Male domination with the niece, sadly this game is currently on hold but has plenty of content.
3) Hard Love - Another game with proper male domination with your own daughter, right up there in the same league as Enslaver. Even has good renders.
4) Lewd Sibling Duo - You get to control both the brother and sister and both can be dominant towards other women.
5) (Amore Tech) - Your wife is technically the dominant person here but it's towards other women that you get to do whatever you want with.
6) The Tyrant - An untouched game with no other game coming close to the same league. Pretty good renders with several mods (some allowing you to turn off NTR). Several routes and kinks. Currently no one knows what's up with the dev and the game could be abandoned, but truly one of the best Male Domination games.
7) Lust and Power - A brilliant 2Dcg game with proper male domination as well, old fans find it weird cause of the new story but definitely worth playing. Cheats make grind almost vanish.
8) Beginnings - A new game with not much content yet, but focuses on the same genre.

Let me know if you have something to add, definitely not RPGM and not Japanese.
im having difficulty's finding the game Hard Love in F95 that your talking about can i get a link please?

Reactions: Demecrous

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Julia Young and Dumb: very promising entry in the 'naïve broke girl is being taken advantage of in the big city' subgenre. Ugly and a bit clunky UI, but nothing unbearable. Lots of shota which is avoidable but it is where most of the maledom / submission / slave play actually is. Only a few scenes yet but very kinky and worth of having an eye kept on.

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
My thanks to Andrash for putting in the effort to make and curate the list.

Before I found Andrash' list I used the search funktion (bdsm and/or Male domination) sorted by weighted rating. I found several really good games, many of them on their list too - I also had my misses. So I added a list of games with bdsm content that are not on their list and that I enjoyed and a list of games I didn't enjoy or won't recommend. I also started adding games recommended by the thread.

Originally I used OP’s list as a start and added my comments where I’d played games. Recently that started getting pretty unwieldy, so I reorganized my list. All games have a hyperlink to the game's thread.

I'll try to keep this post updated as I play and replay games - as it has been quite a while since I played some of the games there are some games that have only a short description - I'll bring these up to standard when I replay them.
I personally prefer well written stories with interesting characters. Bad english is generally a deal-breaker for me, no matter how hot the scenes could be.

BDSM-Rating:
I ended up using a rating system to try and easily convey at first glance how much bdsm there is inside a game – this does not say how good the game is or how much I enjoyed it, only how much bdsm content there is relative to game size!

0/5 – no bdsm at all (theoretical for de-recs that have the male domination or bdsm tag)
1/5 – the kiddy pool of bdsm games. Only feature light domination and maybe a bit of spanking
2/5 – what doesn’t fit the neighboring categories. Has more than light domination and spanking, but lacks a dedicated storyline – might mean it only has some scattered roleplay scenes or maybe just a few really hot original bdsm scenes. [city of broken dreamers, above the clouds?]
3/5 – has at least one engaging bdsm storyline that deserves the name. The game isn’t primarily about bdsm, but the creator tries to cater to bdsm-fans too. [man of the house, defending Lydia Collier, sisterly lust]
4/5 – bdsm is a big part of this game, multiple bdsm-storylines, but if you tried to avoid bdsm you could. Games that have a jedi/sith good/evil morality system and can choose between romance or a master/slave relationship. [Vae victis, harem hotel, playing with fire]
5/5 – this game is about bdsm, if you remove the bdsm content there is very little to nothing left. Games with a lot of varied and inventive bdsm content. The game is (almost exclusively) about bdsm-relationships. [Dicktator, The patriarch, iNsight of you]

Star Rating:
I recently gave all games I played a star rating depending on how much I enjoyed the game. Stars in (*) are added if I believe that an average player might enjoy the game more than I did due to personal preferences.

***** a truly great game, I loved it, am eagerly waiting for updates and would pay for a finished version
**** a good game, I enjoyed it and would recommend it to other people.
*** Meh game, I have no strong feelings one way or another about it, I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t continued.
** I did not enjoy this game and would not recommend it, but other people might enjoy it more
* I hate this game and am actively angry that I wasted my time with it. The only reason for me to mention it, is to warn other people away from it.

if you’d rate a game differently tell me why and I might change the rating.

BDSM-Games:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
My thanks for putting in the effort to make and curate the list. As I've played quite a few of those here my comments on them.

I personally prefer well written stories with interesting characters. Bad english is a deal-breaker for me, no matter how hot the scenes could be.

I used OP’s list as a start and added my comments when I’d played games. I also added hyperlinks to all gamenames where I found the games.

PS: this is a lot more effort than expected. - I recently lost all of my data on my tablet, including all my savegames. With a lot of games it has been quite some time since I played them. Because of that the games that I played recently have a longer description.

I’ll update this post as I play or replay games. I’ll also add games with bdsm I enjoyed or I think you might enjoy, eventually.

----------Outstanding--------

Damn! really impressed by your post man.
I was kind of scared, to originally explore all those new titles on the list, but now that your post gives me a huge insight I'll know what to expect beforehand. Also thanks for being so thorough with your reviews. I really appreciate posts like that!

P.S I've added a link to your post on the main post so users can also keep a parallel check on your list as you update it.
------------------------------------------
"Many hands make light work"

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Sorry to break it to you buddy but you're searching in the wrong place...
My advice, try a tag search with "Female Domination". You might find what you're looking for!
Thanks a lot for this list!
This is a fresh air among so many femdom contents (F/m) here in this site!
I'm looking for an extreme BDSM content that can pass the banhammer of those 'authorities', it seems that they doubled it down lately with the banhammer on 'noncensensuals.
----
It's a shame that in the end, it's all about rules for thee but not me...

Last edited:

Belphegor666

Sep 17, 2019
I added another ~8 reviews to my list.

Andrash, quick question, since you didn't react to it in my main post - did you mean „doghouse“ or „the doghouse when you put "Doghouse [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓" on the list?
Also - could you shoot me a link for "Imperator (Patronus) (2D)" - it was the only game I couldn't find when I added hyperlinks to all the titles in the list of games to be played.

You also have two duplicates in your list - Karma and Red Sakura Mansion.

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
I added another ~8 reviews to my list.

Andrash, quick question, since you didn't react to it in my main post - did you mean „doghouse“ or „the doghouse when you put "Doghouse [Confirmed BDSM content] ✓" on the list?
Also - could you shoot me a link for "Imperator (Patronus) (2D)" - it was the only game I couldn't find when I added hyperlinks to all the titles in the list of games to be played.

You also have two duplicates in your list - Karma and Red Sakura Mansion.
I meant "Doghouse" by [Mama Bunny]
And here's the link to Patronus [DVE Games] (Dev launched it by the name imperator in the early days so I wrote both, I guess he has changed it to just Patronus now)
Old Title screen 1674991625808.png

The new one 1674991707507.png

I get the confusion, have corrected it along with those two repeats from the list, thx for pointing it out! ;)

Reactions: Belphegor666
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote