VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview:
What should a man do when his wife don't give him enough attention? Should he search for someone else? Someone really close?
Note:
This game can present some bad attidutes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-28
Release Date: 2020-02-27
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos -
Previous Games: Forceur - Raptus
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English (without re-check)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac(0.4): - -
Android(0.4): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

d2n15.jpg d2n30_9_open.jpg d2n226_0.jpg d2n255_01.jpg mc35.png d2n31.jpg mc38.png

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Nope.

Too dark for my liking, the subject matter, not the lighting, though that's too dark too. Models and posing aren't great, writing is poor, however, with English not being the dev's first language, that's understandable.

It's just overall a substandard game.

Might check back again if improvements are made. We'll see.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Nope.

Too dark for my liking, the subject matter, not the lighting, though that's too dark too. Models and posing aren't great, writing is poor, however, with English not being the dev's first language, that's understandable.

It's just overall a substandard game.

Might check back again if improvements are made. We'll see.
Thanks for the heads up. I was downloading it right now, but I´ll pass.

• Angry
Reactions: bstr2k2 and Raul

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
err, why choose a blurred image as a banner and all the screenshots in a dark environment?
I tried to do a first update as fast i can because the next month i have to change my place of live, it toke me a lot of weeks to make the 3 scenes and i just have those images for now, i know this is not the best i can do but renders take me a lot of time and i don't have too mutch! The next version will have day scenes and i will replace the images on the thread i will also do a new cover or i will ask my designer to do a better one!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
You know the answer. Computer games are mostly a visual medium, especially the games here where sound usually does not play an important role. Some games don't even have any sound at all (Corruption for example). Sure, the writing is important too but only in combination with the visuals, else you could just read an erotic story.

So when you want to show a preview for your game you want to show something that arouses interest. That makes people want to find out, to play. Like a movie trailer. Dark scenes are fine in the whole package but not throughout the game.

Reactions: Hezor

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
looking forward to it but it seems like the setting for some ntr related scenes. Ill wait and see. I dont want to start a game that ill just have to stop playing suddenly. Ive done that too many times now.
That sounds more like a setting where daddy is gonna enslave his wife and daughter and uses them for his pleasure. Also the general tags like Sexual harassment, Corruption, Male Domination, Slave, Incest indicate that your theory is wrong.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Quite interesting story, not the common recently games plot, kind of disapointed the fact there is no lesbian content, on the other hand those dark and blurry screenshots are kind unwise to present the game, there should be some daylight screens.

Heavens above! Turn the lights ON!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes