Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
am i the only one that think this is reallyyyy Dark and kinda Fed up

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
So. It is dark but I didn't mind it for two reasons 1. It's not real and 2. These are just little lights and not real people. That all said, there isn't much here. The images are DARK and the floating sprite drives me mad. The English is rough. The story needs more work. That 5 minutes of game could have easily been an hour of game play written correctly. This game could surprise someday with a lot of work but right now meh.

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
i honestly dont know what to think of this game.. i mean the overview text makes me think a creep tag would be appropriate for the mc

• Haha
Reactions: Raul
D

Deleted member 1538694

I tried to do a first update as fast i can because the next month i have to change my place of live, it toke me a lot of weeks to make the 3 scenes and i just have those images for now, i know this is not the best i can do but renders take me a lot of time and i don't have too mutch! The next version will have day scenes and i will replace the images on the thread i will also do a new cover or i will ask my designer to do a better one!
The gross mis-use of grammar in the forum post makes me very hesitant to try the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob and hr17

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There is some pretty dark material going on in this game.

Fair enough, but maybe it's maybe a little too much for my liking. :unsure::coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: Raul

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Seeing a lot of folks trashing the dark material (as I have).

While we could argue, that breaking the mold and offering something new and different is a good thing. There might be folks that like this material. However, it is not the most popular, and for a new dev, popularity is king. You need to garner support in order to continue creating.

Yes, break the mold. Yes, deliver something new. But don't alienate the majority in the process. This approach was lazy in my opinion, the dev went to an extreme while offering no real originality in terms of art, mechanics, dialogue or story - beyond the premise.

If you want to gain support while remaining original, take a standard genre of games and mix it up, get creative, wow us - do something different with it, in a way we haven't seen before.

Then I would say we should all support you, but until then, I will not.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
so..go into daughter's bedroom..mouth chest waist...take advantage while you threaten terrified girl..yup...rape tag required...
also..delete
I'm not looking to get depressed and use my tears as lube for wanking, I think I'll pass that one.

Reactions: 215303j
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes