which is also a very good game,

but if you ever have the time and inspiration,
i hope you can finish this masterpiece.

RSSINFRos
you are one of the best developers of good,dark games
keep going so beautifully !!

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
RSSINFRos Any news on the remake of the game ?
We all see you work on Raptus so no offense, I just looking for news from the great dev you are.

Thanks for all the games you have created!
Well Forceur by RedStarStudios also got abandoned like HardLove and i don't know if the dev or anyone else is working on remake or if he would return to continue this one and Forceur too, so it would be good if there would be other ppl who know how to properly make games like this (i mean with being good in coding and 3D rendering and making animations etc.) would be willing to make a remake of this game (and maybe Forceur too), and continue from where the dev left off cuz it still has potential things to be added to it and maybe also some routes to explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiatos

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
But yet you went to watch knowing the content, then cry to delete. Smfh
of course.... why delete if you haven't seen anything
we know there are strange people who turn on and like this... but that's up to them ;)

if you don't like that, you don't write about it either ;)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoyed how the Dev wrote this game. I'm pretty sure I can achieve a similar type of writing if I commit myself into making these games too.

Many people expressed their wish for this game to be finished but from what I've seen in many great games, they're too tall of a task to accomplish.

Still, thanks Dev. I wish you luck on your current and future progress.

Reactions: Karlox

Chissident

May 27, 2017
The daughter's model was cute. There is something magical about black hair and blue eyes. What Daz model was used for her?

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes