VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I didnt Laught ;) that old Men is Creepy
Storry is good Hope Game Gets Happy endings ;)
dont want to loose Mc' Wife ' Daughter :whistle:

Reactions: RSSINFRos

wilmer

Jun 9, 2019
like flashback and grandmom but the history is a crazy shit... ur dont need that old man andd thaat fast spiral of creepy history uurr broken climaax

Reactions: Valeck

wilmer

Jun 9, 2019
u need more history with mom and daugther in house whitout creepy or thirds persons..
im thinking in one visit grandmom and delete old men and feeel tension day a day in that house
and show eat cum of the food

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
I have completed the updated yesterday and would like to share my review here.
Edit 1st: typo revised in orange

I shared same opinion with some above on magic/superpowers/scific being introduced to the plot. I was worrying the reality atmosphere built up nicely will be gone.
But, not until I completed the update. the way the drug introduced is not too far from the ground. It can be more refined to become more of a real deal. I will get to that later.
The real concern of many, including myself, is that MC aggressive behaviour will be blamed solely by external causes. He is unique dick across many games by being a real domestic abuser. It will be a let down if the effect of drug is being too significant and used as his excuse.

Don't get me wrong, I actually most enjoyed by the passionate first encounter and backstories in flashback. MC can still show his love however being an asshole time by time. The antinomy is main interest out there.

There are 3 opinions hoping Dev. to consider,
1. the rendering at the memories are back to early stage quality. I am sad because the writing here is by far the best. I am not complaining. We know Dev. have to spent extra time on data recusion and have to sacrifice LOQ to catchup, In A Laptop. Maybe Dev. consider using some Cloud Computer/Cloud Rendering Services ? I am not an expert on the aspect though.

2. The effect of drug as I mentioned should better be worded more genentic. Terms like "reduced, slightly, almost, assumed" is appreciated; terms likes "feel no pain, absolute" should be avoided. Effect like "control, charge, eliminate" shall be minimized, Dev. may need to developed on how Lena is manipulated to drug all of them, instead of simply ordered. There are real dose can weaken wills but in a way less so deterministic.
Sasha identity and he research shall better not being too grand , otherwise a too grand setting may be too hard to be controled with the storyline.

3. Biggest among all. Please consider to review MC first confrontation with Sasha. MC should not "dont know" if asked by anyone permission to fuck his family. Holding back doesnt match with the char development. :mad::mad::mad:HE SHOUlD BE BETTER YELLING "I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF U DO SO" AS CAPITALIZING AS I DO. Just please consider to review the just dont kill me part of line.

In short, the story is having a twist. Hopefully the setting can be kept lower to the ground. Please kept MC characteristic consistent. Maybe developed more on events that show even without intervention, his still have hidden desire on Emily, like the one in flashback.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Even worse than the previous update. I equate this to NTR because no old fart will ever dictate to me the rules and modify my or my women's behavior.

Not interested in this game anymore. Usually I don't like remake games, but here it would be a great idea. The only salvation could be rewriting as well as re-coding. Old fart ruined this game. What I have read in this forum, so rare is the person who likes that character. This game was very unique in its own way, but it disappeared as soon as that damn character came into play. 0/5

Feb 10, 2019
I love this game... It's been a while since I last saw an awesome game... After dirty pool and others this is the best... Pls do finish it. Thank ya.

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
the rendering at the memories are back to early stage quality. I am sad because the writing here is by far the best. I am not complaining. We know Dev. have to spent extra time on data recusion and have to sacrifice LOQ to catchup, In A Laptop. Maybe Dev. consider using some Cloud Computer/Cloud Rendering Services ? I am not an expert on the aspect though.
Agreed. I can get into the story, but some of these renders are just atrocious. Is there some way I can lend computing power to help render shit? Hell, I'll do it free.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
That's the "soft" path. The one where you choose to abuse your wife instead of your daughter. So you tie your wife up to some furnature in the bedroom for days and beat her.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes