VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Progress are slow, still the game goes on un commun path as it is.
Tbs, hope to see more content soon.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

Redstar Studios
Jun 4 at 11:48pm
Just a post #5
Hola to everyone, fast post just to remind you all that I'm still alive.

I had a couple days free and I tried to work but my mind is just clogged up, I tried to think and write and nothing was coming out, as I noticed this problem from when I started my in real life job I want to notify you all that I will use the money from patreon to invest them in a writer, hoping to find someone good enough and not too expensive, I'm writing to erotica writers right now.

If you have any suggestion or you do like to write erotica stories with dynamic flow please contact me at redstar@infros.it!

Just that, be safe people!

Reactions: SamHaim and Kendra

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I had a couple days free and I tried to work but my mind is just clogged up, I tried to think and write and nothing was coming out, as I noticed this problem from when I started my in real life job I want to notify you all that I will use the money from patreon to invest them in a writer, hoping to find someone good enough and not too expensive, I'm writing to erotica writers right now.
i'll suggest to you what i did for a few others ... relax take some time for yourself .. we'll always be here .... and when your ready ... we will always be .... waiting :giggle:

Reactions: DA22

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
i'll suggest to you what i did for a few others ... relax take some time for yourself .. we'll always be here .... and when your ready ... we will always be .... waiting :giggle:
I don't know if you know but I'm not the game developer, i just posted here what he wrote on patreon xD

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Honey I wish I had time to relax, I'm going to work right now and a 10 hour shift of heavy lifting is waiting me, I think I will not have time to relax or work properly until the end of my contract, hard time for me.
And trust me, a couple of days aren't enough to relax, they aren't enough even to relief the joints pain lul

PS. Thanks Cebs!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Loved your game. very refreshing to have something different. are you still working on it or plan on doing others. :)

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
daughter locks herself on the room , MC picks up wife and throws her up against the door to see if the door breaks and it ends up breaking her arm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: , wtf is this story
:DJust played that and what a great unexpected moment, my jaw dropped as I saw that too! But the wife deserved that :ROFLMAO: Cant wait for the next update, really like the MC merciless behaviour so far! Good work so far!

• Haha
Reactions: jack brisen

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:DJust played that and what a great unexpected moment, my jaw dropped as I saw that too! But the wife deserved that :ROFLMAO: Cant wait for the next update, really like the MC merciless behaviour so far! Good work so far!
that actually wasn't the MC's real feelings .. he was altered if you remember

Reactions: AlphaBit
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes