VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Imperial let's be honest with ourselves, you deserve better, everyone here deserve better. I'm not sure I will give something of quality to you guys in my lifetime but I will keep trying, even if you don't hear of me my brain is still creating.
Let's hope the next project/s will be better than this.

I think the story was good at first but I def ruined it, the renders were really bad, the v0.2 renders were good for quality but bad for content, the daughter vagina was disgusting and she didn't even have the eyes in the correct position, that was a lack of experience with daz3d that I compensated in the latest updates, the downturn then was the bad quality of the renders, I rendered with a crappy laptop as I left most of my computer components back in Italy after I moved to the UK, I had shit renders taking 1h to complete and than I denoised them losing quality. Luckly for everyone now I have an RTX gpu that does a better job in rendering, the difference is immense. I hope before the end of the 2020 I will be able to buy a ryzen cpu and a good set of ram to remove the stutter I still have in the editor.
Yeah seriously, even if you don't wish to continue this that's fine, altho it'll be missed since it has a quite "darker" route than other games in the same way, which, in my opinion, made it stand out and really had me interested.

I hope to see your next story or a story further on to continue in a similar beat if possible, and I have to thank you for showing us what you can accomplish if you don't "pull any punches" when telling a story like this, and sincerely hope you decide to come back and finish or redo this one eventually, as I feel the story is too much of a waste to just toss to the side

All in all, looking forward to whatever you'll be doing next and hope you get the upgrades you require soon!

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
By the way I'm thinking about the name of the game, if you have any suggestion please write them here or in one of my patreon post/message. The main char is mentally "unstable", violent but still craving for affection from his sister and niece mother and sister. I thought about the name "Raptus", but I'm not sure an english based pool could understand what I mean with that name, in Italy is used when someone just loses it and does something he/she shouldn't, like punching a wall would be called "having a raptus/ ha avuto un raptus" I don't really know a word that could be similiar in English and I also don't know if this word is used in English speaking countries. I like the word tho. I also made a wanna be cover (down there), it's made in like 10 minutes and it's not that good quality but I will ask my designer friend to help me with that

RAPTUSPAGE0.jpg

Damn, now that I look at it it feels a bit cringe and the word are just placed badly, well feedback is always good so if you want to throw shit on me it's fine loool

Mostly of the story is complete btw.

Reactions: IntiJWC11

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
By the way I'm thinking about the name of the game, if you have any suggestion please write them here or in one of my patreon post/message. The main char is mentally "unstable", violent but still craving for affection from his sister and niece mother and sister. I thought about the name "Raptus", but I'm not sure an english based pool could understand what I mean with that name, in Italy is used when someone just loses it and does something he/she shouldn't, like punching a wall would be called "having a raptus/ ha avuto un raptus" I don't really know a word that could be similiar in English and I also don't know if this word is used in English speaking countries. I like the word tho. I also made a wanna be cover (down there), it's made in like 10 minutes and it's not that good quality but I will ask my designer friend to help me with that

View attachment 828310

Damn, now that I look at it it feels a bit cringe and the word are just placed badly, well feedback is always good so if you want to throw shit on me it's fine loool

Maybe "Losing it" would come close to raptus? Not a native English speaker myself though so they might have a better option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

Paz

Aug 9, 2016

View attachment 828310

I kind of like "Raptus" to be honest, Latin has a certain appeal. Not sure there's a single word that describes a mental breakdown in English.
Maybe "tailspin" or "collapse", but they are not intuitive enough I believe to be used instead. I'd stick with that.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Not really, unless you want to learn japanese. Lots of good shit, but no one will translate them due to the overwhelming demand for vanilla shit....ew
Issue with that is most of the jap games to me at least either have very cringe orgasm looking stuff even in the rape games (regarding there art) and surprise sex (Aka when the mc "rapes" the girl but they end up liking, but maybe it's just me not liking the art Banquet of Sadism is a great one though imo

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
Issue with that is most of the jap games to me at least either have very cringe orgasm looking stuff even in the rape games (regarding there art) and surprise sex (Aka when the mc "rapes" the girl but they end up liking, but maybe it's just me not liking the art Banquet of Sadism is a great one though imo
What do you mean by "cringe orgasm looking stuff"? If you are talking about ahegao, get used to it. Ahegao is a staple of eroges, as for "surprise sex" I don't really see the issue...whats the point of a "rape" eroge if you don't corrupt the character into obeying/liking it. You might like shizuka from rance if thats your thing then LOL.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes