VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
What do you mean by "cringe orgasm looking stuff"? If you are talking about ahegao, get used to it. Ahegao is a staple of eroges, as for "surprise sex" I don't really see the issue...whats the point of a "rape" eroge if you don't corrupt the character into obeying/liking it. You might like shizuka from rance if thats your thing then LOL.
yeah essentially

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I also made a wanna be cover (down there), it's made in like 10 minutes and it's not that good quality but I will ask my designer friend to help me with that

View attachment 828310

Damn, now that I look at it it feels a bit cringe and the word are just placed badly, well feedback is always good so if you want to throw shit on me it's fine loool

Mostly of the story is complete btw.
I spent the night working with my friend, his design is something else!

RAPTUS_1600X400.jpg

Bruh it's sick af in my opinion!

1601439374871.png

This is the menu!

What do you guys think? It will be out soon

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I spent the night working with my friend, his design is something else!

View attachment 838485

Bruh it's sick af in my opinion!

View attachment 838489

This is the menu!

What do you guys think? It will be out soon
In my opinion it is OK. Personally I prefer to see some of the characters that I will be interacting with on the main loading screen, but that is only a personal preference. The color scheme is interesting, it has the feeling of something from hell, or demoniac.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
In my opinion it is OK. Personally I prefer to see some of the characters that I will be interacting with on the main loading screen, but that is only a personal preference. The color scheme is interesting, it has the feeling of something from hell, or demoniac.
The choice of having the characters in the images outside the game was because I think that at the end of the day if you want to see the char you'll have to start and play. I don't know if it makes a lot of sense but I prefer it like this! It has a demoniac style, as the game is about toxic relationships and domestic violence. I really like it!

Reactions: DoctorPervic

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
The choice of having the characters in the images outside the game was because I think that at the end of the day if you want to see the char you'll have to start and play. I don't know if it makes a lot of sense but I prefer it like this! It has a demoniac style, as the game is about toxic relationships and domestic violence. I really like it!
Well whatever you chose Im sure it will be great. Im excited to play it when it is released. :D

Reactions: RSSINFRos

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I hope so! By the way I looked at your sign links, I assume that these are yours, you damn good bro!
Thanks. I have been a 3D modeler for most of my life. started out using 3DS Max but have recently moved over to Blender because it is as powerful as the standard software out there and I can now model twice as fast as before, so it is a great assett.

I sell products on Daz3D as well. :) My goal is to become as good as cwsmlk Artwork is. He is my Idol.

Are you a 3D modeler?

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Thanks. I have been a 3D modeler for most of my life. started out using 3DS Max but have recently moved over to Blender because it is as powerful as the standard software out there and I can now model twice as fast as before, so it is a great assett.

I sell products on Daz3D as well. :)

Are you a 3D modeler?
You sure have a lot of talent

I'm not sure I could call myself a modeler, I worked with SketchUp, I started at 11yo. I had some great years man, I sold hundreds of ship models for simulator but then the costumers were moving to some more talented and cheaper guys and I moved away from SketchUp. Still these new modelers where better than me and I don't hate them for this, you got to respect your competitors and at least that talent wasn't wasted. Honestly my models whern't that great but it was better than what you could find around for that price, I had a huge market in Scandinavian countries and I had a lot of fun!

This was my first try ever!

1t.png

This was one of my last models!

x.jpg

Man I had such amazing experiences, you made me feel a teenager again!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Your work is pretty good man. Nice detail.

Yea I always try to remember there is always someone better out there. I will never stop learning. :D I really enjoy 3D modeling and would some day like to create my own game. but I will do that when I have a bit more time on my hands.

I love your game by the way, its very unique and different. well your older game. haven't played your new one yet. :D

• Red Heart

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Your work is pretty good man. Nice detail.

Yea I always try to remember there is always someone better out there. I will never stop learning. :D I really enjoy 3D modeling and would some day like to create my own game. but I will do that when I have a bit more time on my hands.

I love your game by the way, its very unique and different. well your older game. haven't played your new one yet. :D
I'll try to not fail again lol, it will be out soon, I'm rendering some frames just now while I write. This RTX card was a hand from God himself lool

Learning is beautiful man, sadly it toke me a lot of time to understand that, lucky enough I'm still young and I (should) have all the life in front of me to get better, learn and put out some good stuff out in the web!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I'll try to not fail again lol, it will be out soon, I'm rendering some frames just now while I write. This RTX card was a hand from God himself lool

Learning is beautiful man, sadly it toke me a lot of time to understand that, lucky enough I'm still young and I (should) have all the life in front of me to get better, learn and put out some good stuff out in the web!
How old are you, if you dont mind me asking. Im almost 40 years old, will be 40 this november 3

About RTX I thought about getting one but was not sure it would work as good with Daz3D so I settled with a GTX 1080 which does pretty good. What has your experience been using an RTX vs a GTX

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
How old are you, if you dont mind me asking. Im almost 40 years old, will be 40 this november 3

About RTX I thought about getting one but was not sure it would work as good with Daz3D so I settled with a GTX 1080 which does pretty good. What has your experience been using an RTX vs a GTX
I don't mind, I'm 22yo, still a kid basically haha.

Well I didn't had a GTX and that's why I felt this huge gap. I basically rendered with a FX8320 and a R9 270X, after I moved to the UK I was rendering in an even worse setup using only a A6 9225, crappy stuff. I can't suggest you an RTX as I don't know how does a 1080 perform but I think that as long as you don't feel restricted by the hardware it's all good!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I still use the FX, the dream is a RTX 8000 and a Threadripper, some overkill stuff I don't even need lol but I guess I have to do something huge like a new Dream of Desire or Summertime saga to deserve that kind of hardware lol.

I'm a bit of a team red fan

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I still use the FX, the dream is a RTX 8000 and a Threadripper, some overkill stuff I don't even need lol but I guess I have to do something huge like a new Dream of Desire or Summertime saga to deserve that kind of hardware lol.

I'm a bit of a team red fan
Speaking of games, My main problum is that I have a ton of super great game ideas ready to be created, but actually doing it and following through is the tough part. I guess it is the same in most creative businesses, the creative part is the fun part, then comes the middle part that is more tough because you need to focus on getting it completed, and then there is excitement at the end that I accomplished something and it looks pretty good. :D

Atleast that is how it is when I do a 3D model. hahaha

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Speaking of games, My main problum is that I have a ton of super great game ideas ready to be created, but actually doing it and following through is the tough part. I guess it is the same in most creative businesses, the creative part is the fun part, then comes the middle part that is more tough because you need to focus on getting it completed, and then there is excitement at the end that I accomplished something and it looks pretty good. :D

Atleast that is how it is when I do a 3D model. hahaha
Yes, if just ideas where enough we would have some new world class games every day, I have so many ideas but after you have the general idea you have to write a lot, try to give everything a sense, then you have to draw schemes and try to get yourself in the position of so many different types of player. You cant' make everyone happy and that's what sometimes makes me sad and it's also a good way to make mistakes, when you try to make everyone happy you lower the quality for all the players by getting focused on something new you didn't suppose to put from your main idea, I don't know if you understand what I mean, I'll try to tell it in a 3d ship way, like if you put a lot of effort in the internal of the garages you'll make maybe 2 or 3 costumers happier but this also mean that in that time you could have made a better funnel or a better bridge or you could have had some great ideas to make everything properly done. Then after you do all this huge load of work for a 15 minutes of game you'll fall in the burnout hole and you'll be done for a couple weeks just writing and deleting. I bet a lot of people think that's it's easy to make this content but it takes a lot of effort and time. I hope one day to make a project that would make me feel like I did something great, let's hope this will be the case!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I think you should try to write something every once in a while, then leave it for a couple weeks and get back to it reading it again and trying to get it slow, you can't make your brain run faster or it will just turn off. Even if you don't want to make games I'll give it a shot, what will you lose? One hour a week? That's worth it

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I think you should try to write something every once in a while, then leave it for a couple weeks and get back to it reading it again and trying to get it slow, you can't make your brain run faster or it will just turn off. Even if you don't want to make games I'll give it a shot, what will you lose? One hour a week? That's worth it
I completely agree with you! and it is a really good practice to write out something then leave it for a while then come back to it and read it again. many times you will find out all the mistakes you made or think up a better way of saying something.

I have written out a pretty intense outline and dialog for a game idea I have, I used a piece of software called yEd Graph Editor. It is free and I can do like voice balloons that can be all connected to each other with arrows telling me who said what and what direction the game is going or what branch goes here or there.

It's been lots of fun writting it out, just need to find some time now to do some renderings and get it started. I will do it, but dont know when yet.

• Red Heart

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Well I hope to see something from you then, I'll love to test your game once it will be done!

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes