VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes
Sep 11, 2018
So this game looks like it will get abandon also that will make two games by this dev. Might as it needs to be re-rendered anyways if he comes back to it and on this Patreon, he is talking about his next project but he's hardly worked on this project.

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
Shhhh .... dev is working on some gurl ... shhhh ....

Dev log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what a shame. this game was one of a kind of domestic drama and was heading a good direction. sad to see it gone. Dev. should try to complete the main plot before starting any new game, noticing this is the 2nd game buried already.

• Sad
Reactions: AJBit and RSSINFRos

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
what a shame. this game was one of a kind of domestic drama and was heading a good direction. sad to see it gone. Dev. should try to complete the main plot before starting any new game, noticing this is the 2nd game buried already.
This seems to be a dev who does know what kind of stories he wants to make, but has not really found his tone or voice yet. Pity of this game, it was in a way quite refreshing and not that bad, then again I do not know what dev wanted with it so cannot say how much he missed the mark based on his own plans, but I def enjoyed parts of it. :)

Apr 30, 2018
Shhhh .... dev is working on some gurl ... shhhh ....

Aug 22, 2020 at 4:42 PM
Just a post #6

Your boy is still alive!
Just a reminder I'm still in this planet and
I'm doing my best to get something done,
I don't have time and my brain is melting but
I can still enjoy cheap fast food so my life is almost fine, almost.
The hour I spend on my computer are between writing for new projects
and trying renders with new characters,
I'm trying to make a e-girl style character,
It may be in my next project or it could stay in one of my work folders for years.
-------------------------------------------
About Hard Love:
I don't know what to do about Hard Love,
I completely ruined that project, the story is dumb as hell and it sucks,
luckly I'm used to suck, I did all my damn life.
I thought about a remastered but it doesn't make much sense because
I'd have to change the 90% of the story,
still I like to have toxic relationship in my games so probably
my next projects will keep this direction.
For who doesn't understand toxicity:
Dear snowflakes that write me a whole lot of email speaking
about how I'm making a harassment environment,
you actually are harassing me.

There are a whole lot of flowers and kisses games in the web,
I want to show the raw crap that is outside our doors,
violent relationship and hateful people are everywhere,
you can like a type of entertainment without being part of it.
I love john wick but this doesn't mean
I would kick the life out of a random russian dude in the streets of New York.
I believe in freedom, in equality and I'm a deep supporter of human rights,
the things I make aren't real and shouldn't be even considered as such.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry if I made writing mistakes,
I'm in a rush and as you know I'm not at my 100%,
by the way I feel my english is improving even if it's still so weird for me
to speak english in my everyday life, weird but cool.

Soooooo... Here is the e-girl style character I'm working on!

The new character looks like Natalie Portman from The Assassin.
1598192377919.png

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RSSINFRos

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, too bad it's abandoned! :cry:
But it's true that it can be difficult to create in a world where you no longer feel comfortable.

And surely the next game will be even better!
And he's promised the same kind of endearing atmosphere :devilish: that he seems to be comfortable with and he renders so nicely.

So... wait patiently and wish him good luck and success in what he undertakes here and elsewhere.

• Red Heart

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
what game got abandoned ?
I'm not even sure if I consider it as abandoned, but I see that as a good thing, if you played the game I'm sure you noticed the direction I gave to the story. Honestly I think I just fucked up the story and it doesn't make sense, it's pure crap.
As someone said up in the thread I didn't write the story before publishing the project, that was a HUGE mistake.
Honestly the project started with a good intention while I was just hanging out with a friend and I had my laptop with me, I just said to myself "let's try to write down something", it was a total different path from Forceur, I wanted to do something more raw, I turned it in a random kazakh dude doing random things to a random family. Crap as I said.

I had written so many ideas in my cloud, I have games ideas jumping from human trafficking to dictatorships, from mental illness to suicidal incels, that's a problem I always had in my life, I have too many ideas and I have a lot of difficulty to complete one. The day I will complete a game and I will be satisfied by it will be the day my life changed. Still sorry for the english

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not even sure if I consider it as abandoned, but I see that as a good thing, if you played the game I'm sure you noticed the direction I gave to the story. Honestly I think I just fucked up the story and it doesn't make sense, it's pure crap.
As someone said up in the thread I didn't write the story before publishing the project, that was a HUGE mistake.
Honestly the project started with a good intention while I was just hanging out with a friend and I had my laptop with me, I just said to myself "let's try to write down something", it was a total different path from Forceur, I wanted to do something more raw, I turned it in a random kazakh dude doing random things to a random family. Crap as I said.

I had written so many ideas in my cloud, I have games ideas jumping from human trafficking to dictatorships, from mental illness to suicidal incels, that's a problem I always had in my life, I have too many ideas and I have a lot of difficulty to complete one. The day I will complete a game and I will be satisfied by it will be the day my life changed. Still sorry for the english
its cool .. i gotta be honest with ya .. i thought the old guy thing was odd .. but as a story wasn't all that bad ... but thank you for what you did anyways :)

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
so is this game over cause i really like it ... great story .. renders where really nice also ..
Imperial let's be honest with ourselves, you deserve better, everyone here deserve better. I'm not sure I will give something of quality to you guys in my lifetime but I will keep trying, even if you don't hear of me my brain is still creating.
Let's hope the next project/s will be better than this.

I think the story was good at first but I def ruined it, the renders were really bad, the v0.2 renders were good for quality but bad for content, the daughter vagina was disgusting and she didn't even have the eyes in the correct position, that was a lack of experience with daz3d that I compensated in the latest updates, the downturn then was the bad quality of the renders, I rendered with a crappy laptop as I left most of my computer components back in Italy after I moved to the UK, I had shit renders taking 1h to complete and than I denoised them losing quality. Luckly for everyone now I have an RTX gpu that does a better job in rendering, the difference is immense. I hope before the end of the 2020 I will be able to buy a ryzen cpu and a good set of ram to remove the stutter I still have in the editor.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
its cool .. i gotta be honest with ya .. i thought the old guy thing was odd .. but as a story wasn't all that bad ... but thank you for what you did anyways :)
I hope you'll like the next project when it will be out, I still have to complete the story, I don't want to release the v0.1 without even completing the story, my job is also learning from mistakes! Thanks!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Imperial let's be honest with ourselves, you deserve better, everyone here deserve better. I'm not sure I will give something of quality to you guys in my lifetime but I will keep trying, even if you don't hear of me my brain is still creating.
Let's hope the next project/s will be better than this.

I think the story was good at first but I def ruined it, the renders were really bad, the v0.2 renders were good for quality but bad for content, the daughter vagina was disgusting and she didn't even have the eyes in the correct position, that was a lack of experience with daz3d that I compensated in the latest updates, the downturn then was the bad quality of the renders, I rendered with a crappy laptop as I left most of my computer components back in Italy after I moved to the UK, I had shit renders taking 1h to complete and than I denoised them losing quality. Luckly for everyone now I have an RTX gpu that does a better job in rendering, the difference is immense. I hope before the end of the 2020 I will be able to buy a ryzen cpu and a good set of ram to remove the stutter I still have in the editor.
well we can agree to disagree ... i wish i could do as half as good as you dev's ... you all amaze me

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

As long as you can create games with the same type of dark content like blackmail/rapey scenes like in hardlove 1 with a male protag and 1 with a female protag I will be fine

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes