VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
FYI interior doors usually have a way to defeat the lock from the outside. Most commonly by shoving a pin into a small hole built into the exterior knob.

You don't go to a Gynecologist for sex advice. That's the job of a sex therapist. And honestly, these people need a sex therapist real bad.

The supernatural elements in this update come out of left field.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Also, as much of an absolute bitch as the wife character is I wouldn't wish for anybody to be stabbed in the kidney. "She'll be fine" my ass. That shit is going to hurt.

Is is disturbing that in a game where the creator seems to have little idea about how most stuff in the world works he perfectly familiar with how hospitals treat potential domestic abuse cases?

Reactions: bladgrabha

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Actually the standard version is the compressed version, images after render and denoising are 6mb and not 500kb
First of all, Thanks for the Game
Second, You can reduce de game size if you use "webp" instead of "jpg", i don't realy care about that... just saying

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
sorry for you. :( can you estrimate the lost of progress ?
Well I was just at the start of writing the V0.5, the big problem is that I've lose all the resources, the models and the saves, I will have to make all again and it will take atleast 2/3 weeks

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes