VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of HardLove-v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I stopped ... I already commented in the first version that for me it was heavy what happened to the daughter, now a knife in the neck of the trapped wife ... an escalation of violence very fast for my taste. However I wish Dev. All the luck with his game.

Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 469440

Overview:
What should a man do when his wife don't give him enough attention? Should he search for someone else? Someone really close?
Note:
This game can present some bad attidutes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-10
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos -
Previous Game: Forceur
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English (without re-check)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android(
v0.3.1): MEGA - GDRIVE-
Others:
ANDROID*
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 469460 View attachment 469461 View attachment 469463 View attachment 469464 View attachment 469465 View attachment 469462 View attachment 469466
all link are dead.....wtf

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
I stopped ... I already commented in the first version that for me it was heavy what happened to the daughter, now a knife in the neck of the trapped wife ... an escalation of violence very fast for my taste. However I wish Dev. All the luck with his game.
It was heavy to you in the first version but you still play this game for 3 more updates, jerking off and feel sad after? plus there is 2 paths in the game, hard and so hard, but if in your path wife get stabbed, you chosen hard path, which means all your "too hard for me" words just bullshit, and you hypocrite.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It was heavy to you in the first version but you still play this game for 3 more updates, jerking off and feel sad after? plus there is 2 paths in the game, hard and so hard, but if in your path wife get stabbed, you chosen hard path, which means all your "too hard for me" words just bullshit, and you hypocrite.
I only expressed my opinion, if you are offended, it is you.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
But also, you pick the most brutal game, pick the most brutal route, then come on the forums to express that it's too brutal for you.

For what purpose? Pick a more mainstream game, pick a softer route. You have so many choices!
i think that Ruodger just expressed his opinion in a civilized way

Reactions: riktor
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes