VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
Lol thing gone weird, I prefer MC mental breakdown over outside interference, but still looking forward what plans author have.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That was really short and really weird. I think I preferred the previous update. Not keen on Sasha's entry to the tale.

Reactions: Nospamwss

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Liked the soft and hard path, how change the mom and daughter personallity is really good. The onlty thing that I don't understand is the Medium Path, there are no difference between the others. You choose medium and later the game let you choose Soft or Hard, if you choose soft the only change is a dialogue and then everything is the same and that goes too for the Hard Path. I don't see the point for the Medium path.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Ok I changed my mind.....This is gonna be a weirder game ,with more plots ,understand why wife won`t put out ,might be due to the china? man.....he`s got more to it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw... just as info for dev.

they are an error at very end of game. something about next chapter or something. its at the very beginning so no dramatic, but still happen.

edit : i mean "very end"... fuck my english ,i need sleep -_-

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Don't like? Feel free to criticize, but banning games/books/movies solves nothing.

There are sociopaths /psychopaths that play games, not games that makes sociopaths/psychopaths.
Playing Hitman won't turn you into a professional assassin.
Playing FIFA won't turn you into a soccer player.
Reading "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Poe won't turn you into a murderer.

So on, so forth.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes