VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm a little bit confused, a lot of people say that this work and at the same time a lot say that this doesn't work. Honestly I will try to continue in my way and hoping to hit the right spot but if I will do the wrong thing it's ok for me, I will learn from it and I will start other projects, I'm young I have (I hope lmao) a lot of years forward to make more games, good ones and bad ones! Thanks to everyone!
I pretty much agree with ImperialD about not being able to please everyone. RSSINFRos you choose a quite difficult path with you story, diving straight into incest and violence, and you will most probably only target a "niche" market. However this isn't bad in itself, as many books, comics and movies have described similar situations even more graphically.

As for the story itself I have the feeling that it is kind of rushed, or would benefit from more explanation (in the game, not here) because the process of the daughter being "broken" looks pretty fast to me.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
What is the image on the left from? shes a cutie
This is the v0.1 daughter model, I changed it because she was too "cute", I want a more "normal girl" and less "cheerleader" daughter for mc!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Ok. This game is fucked up. Unapropriate and just wrong!
And i love every single piece of it!

Cant wait for further content =D
Man if you just knew how much pages of projects with wrong things I have, hope to complete all my "stack Pegi-45" of projects before my death lol! Thanks!

It's weird, irl I'm like a defender of the human rights and of gender equality lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Starklim

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
this game was a such hard good incest i like it alot cuz it's a game (i mean it doesn't have to be like real life) being a PerVert FELT REALLY good keep this up and give us more update petty please xD

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
The wife is probably cheating.
You were clearly told that it wasn't.

The wife is even more painful than the husband... she seems to have been dreaming of fucking her daughter all this time! or watching her husband fuck his daughter! Or she dreams of having her husband fuck someone and she watches...
an unusual game I like so far!
sorry about the google translator

Last edited:
  • Love

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is there an estimate of the approximate date for the next update?
I've started to make the frames for the "hard path" some days ago after I finished the "soft path", I think I will have everything ready between the 15th and the 25th of the next month!

Reactions: cri

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but imo the wife needs to remain a total bitch who is completely forced into sexual situations by MC whereby she absolutely hates it.
I disagree completely.

I love what happened with the wife and getting her to join in will be awesome.

I'm a little bit confused, a lot of people say that this work and at the same time a lot say that this doesn't work. Honestly I will try to continue in my way and hoping to hit the right spot but if I will do the wrong thing it's ok for me, I will learn from it and I will start other projects, I'm young I have (I hope lmao) a lot of years forward to make more games, good ones and bad ones! Thanks to everyone!
Said it before and i'll say it again, this is your game. You do what you were planning to do and make the game you want to make.

You won't please everyone and if you try and do what other people want you won't be making your game anymore and you'll lose interest.

Seen far too many games get abandoned by devs trying to please everyone and do what their players want. It's impossible.

Just make the game you want to make and let people decide if they want to play it or not. Sure listen out for bug reports and maybe any ideas they might come up with you like the sound of but everything else should be yours and yours alone.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I disagree completely.

I love what happened with the wife and getting her to join in will be awesome.
It's OK, different strokes for different folks. I was just really hyped this would become the rare hardcore rape game with realistic depictions where the girl does not magically start to like it. RIP my dreams of punishing the bitch :cry: Shame since it seemed so promising in the beginning...oh well, I guess I'll have to keep waiting for something more palatable

I'm curious tho, Avaron1974 you don't think the last wifey scene thoroughly threw off the game's previously built up narrative?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm curious tho, Avaron1974 you don't think the last wifey scene thoroughly threw off the game's previously built up narrative?
Not really. The only vibe I got from her was bored housewife. This gave her something to spice her life up and that pleased her.

Not the first woman it's happened to ... obviously minus the daughter rape.

Some people took her as cheating but she does say she's had no sex drive so this might be what she needed to spark that back up again.

Although if you go the other route with the daughter she doesn't have the same reaction. MC and daughter tie her up.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Not really. The only vibe I got from her was bored housewife. This gave her something to spice her life up and that pleased her.

Not the first woman it's happened to ... obviously minus the daughter rape.

Some people took her as cheating but she does say she's had no sex drive so this might be what she needed to spark that back up again.

Although if you go the other route with the daughter she doesn't have the same reaction. MC and daughter tie her up.
Ok interesting never tried the other route. To me the instantaneous change from the deep animosity she earlier displayed towards the MC was just too big of a mental leap. And ofc I was anticipating a very different sexual dynamic as well but let's leave that aside now :D

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes