VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, incest is forbidden on Patreon and this is not?
I don't think that this site or any for that matter should condone or promote violence.
I don't think you should be telling other people what they can and can't enjoy in their fiction.

This is a piracy site where you are here to steal peoples work for your own pleasure, you have no moral high ground.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There is a difference though between criticism with reasoning that at least make some sense and a remark like: You suck.
I agree but I'm talking about how putting a complete blanket ban or curbing anything negative would be highly counter-intuitive and make things even worse. Attacking each other over what to like and what not to like has become very common here as are the complaining about complaints. I find it better to report the offending posts and let mods sort it out instead of engaging in a fruitless fight.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree but I'm talking about how putting a complete blanket ban or curbing anything negative would be highly counter-intuitive and make things even worse. Attacking each other over what to like and what not to like has become very common here as are the complaining about complaints. I find it better to report the offending posts and let mods sort it out instead of engaging in a fruitless fight.
You have a point. :p I am not for censorship, but trolling and bullying is not free speech either even if many seem to think it is.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You have a point. :p I am not for censorship, but trolling and bullying is not free speech either even if many seem to think it is.
Free speech doesn't exactly mean free speech though and forums do have guidelines to keep user content in check. There's a fine line here and it falls apart once users decide to define the terms by taking matters into their own hands which is why it's always important to have a strong administration and moderation team.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Free speech doesn't exactly mean free speech though and forums do have guidelines to keep user content in check. There's a fine line here and it falls apart once users decide to define the terms by taking matters into their own hands which is why it's always important to have a strong administration and moderation team.
Exchange free speech for the word right and I think we more or less agree. :) Not to forget that forums and boards also have to comply with some nice legalities of the place where they reside.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The actual fuck are you talking about? There are no hidden qualifiers to free speech or criticism. And no committing crimes aren't free speech. "I'm not for censorship until I don't like what you said." :FacePalm: This authoritarian BS really needs to end.
I honestly blame the public school system or is it social media?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahaha, well there are many qualifiers to free speech, if do not believe me ask your lawyer. Insulting someone is one and no that has nothing to do with public school, sjw or social media. Asshat behavior is asshat behavior and not a protected right. :p Criticism is something else as insulting people or trolling them and if you do not know the difference between those that is not my fault. :p

Reactions: HandofVecna

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Unless my daughter (I named her Suzi) has a lot more confidence than I understood, I think I found a typo in the names:
Annotation 2019-12-30 004550.jpg

(The prior and subsequent lines have the same *presumed* error)

I'd also like to add I liked the twist at the end and look forward to seeing where it leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
yea deffently sit down and think in next game where mc start and where it ends, like goals, paths.
if your a star wars fan, you know that unplanned writting can screw things up bad :)
I like your renders, and i hope the next game will have some action, romance, harem, fun if ntr, then please only a little
Incest is really popular, think its coz its so tabu. exciting. try not to make to much actiob from the start, i personally like a nice build up. you know the fealing you kinda deserve your reward?
Try mix it up so there is a little bit of everything, hench giving you more audience.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
So unless it's revealed the MC had a massive heart attack and 0.3 especially the evening was him having fever dreams...the game has veered far from what made it good. Most importantly the scene with Lena was just ridiculous. It's good the daughter slowly turns into a submissive, but imo the wife needs to remain a total bitch who is completely forced into sexual situations by MC whereby she absolutely hates it. The possibility of the bitch being subjected to all types degradation, humiliation & pain is precisely why the game had so much promise. Also like others have said Emily's corruption was way too fast, however the restaurant scene was really good if it would come like ~ day 30.

RSSINFRos I recommend you have a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/news-desk-v0-14-pyorgara.22148/ if you haven't already played that game. The dev is masterful at slow corruption. So the beginnings of Lena's forced scenes could be slow like Cassandra's. However with the twist that the bitch wife never grows to like it and fights all the way, combined with way more extreme scenes. Frankly this is the direction I thought you would take with the game, after seeing 0.2. Basically all other games in here are about corruption where eventually the women grow to love it. Thus would be awesome if you were to create a game with a long-term non-consensual focus. Just my $0.02

Giolpo

Jan 9, 2018
You can argue people with low self esteem handle trauma differently. I really need to know where the dev goes from here. If he fails to "break" the wife that's a hefty prison sentence waiting for him lol
I've seen and read up upon more than enough real life equivalents to know that it doesn't go that way, not from one day to the other. This dev certainly has the balls to take a more realistic approach to the genre, which is VERY much appreciated, but I can't not be saddened by this sudden jump in corruption state.

I'm not giving up on this one yet, but it is very worrisome.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well say what you want about this game ,, but i kinda liked the ending ... finding out my wife loved that fact i had sex w/daughter and it turned the wife on a great deal .. i think tells me my life , ( in the game ) is gonna be a freakin blast .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm a little bit confused, a lot of people say that this work and at the same time a lot say that this doesn't work. Honestly I will try to continue in my way and hoping to hit the right spot but if I will do the wrong thing it's ok for me, I will learn from it and I will start other projects, I'm young I have (I hope lmao) a lot of years forward to make more games, good ones and bad ones! Thanks to everyone!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm a little bit confused, a lot of people say that this work and at the same time a lot say that this doesn't work. Honestly I will try to continue in my way and hoping to hit the right spot but if I will do the wrong thing it's ok for me, I will learn from it and I will start other projects, I'm young I have (I hope lmao) a lot of years forward to make more games, good ones and bad ones! Thanks to everyone!
you can never please everyone , just make your games and we'll play them and tell you what we think ... i would say most Dev's just use comments what most think about there games .. at least i would hope thats what they do .... :unsure:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Rome was not made on 1 day.
And I like you determination, just do what your good at and keep doing it! :)
Nothing wrong in listning to people, maybe some have good ideas.
And patron wise, have some options for them to get involved, like dress choosing. etc.
Happy new year :)

• Love

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly I will try to continue in my way and hoping to hit the right spot but if I will do the wrong thing it's ok for me,
That's what you need to do.

Everyone will have opinions on what your game should be but it is your game, not theirs. You decide what pace the plot moves at, you decide what the characters do this is your work.

If you start doing what everyone else wants sooner or later you will be making their game and not yours and that's when devs get burnt out. The passion is gone because it's no longer the game they wanted to make.

It doesn't hurt to read ideas and see if anything sticks with you but when it's all said and done this is your baby and the final word is with you.

People can decide whether or not to play it after that.

ukhustlas

May 21, 2019
I do love these romantic games the thrill of the chase, the chat up, the will she wont she?...just call me an old romantic at heart :love:(Hang on lets just press play on this bad boy )..........:oops::unsure::eek: Well this is ...um...cool too

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes