The label dayfour is defined twice, at
  File "game/dayfour.rpy", line 1 and
  File "game/daythree.rpy", line 1241.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sat Dec 28 00:23:59 2019

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lmao i played it through now. that shit is funny as fuck xD. it's so unbelievable it's actually hilarious. everyone is shouting "fuck you" in every sentence. together with that broken english it's a suitable game for a funny drunk night ^^.

the buildup is nonexistent. i don't even get any background story. why is the daughter so submissive? a simple flashback story about her where you can decide a few things that could make her change in that direction would be much appreciated.
some story background about his wife would also be nice.
the grammar... no... the whole text in the game needs a complete overhaul.
and last but not least, dear dev, get a ryzen processor. those are beastly cpus you can buy for less than 200 bucks. fuck i even saw a first gen threadripper for only 200 bucks (jeah i know, the mb for this cpu is pretty expensive, but still, it's a damn good cpu for work related stuff!).

i see potential in this game, but it needs a complete overhaul with an actual meaningful and logical story. you can't just change a character in one friggin' night. that's way too fast. let us players be part of the daughter childhood a bit. let her grow on us, let us change the direction of parenting her a bit. that way it makes way more sense as to why she is doing xy and trust her dad so easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VexedOni and Raul

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
bad fathers only need minutes to ruin a daughters life but in some cases stockholm syndrome kicks in and the abused looks to the abuser for guidance,may explain daughter maybe not but try to put yourself in her shoes-you fight, flight or submit

milkymonster

Nov 13, 2017
an error when opening exe:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Sat Dec 28 00:23:59 2019
Delete "dayfour.rpy" and the game will work.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The game lacks credibility. The turn around is far too fast. Too little content, background and story. Never mind the quality of the rendering and Engrish. It needs to be re-written IMHO.

Reactions: eddiesays

kut52

Aug 15, 2018
The last update feels like 0 to 100 real fast - just hoping that the next update gives better pacing.

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It takes a really big brain to think the appropriate response to criticism is "stop whining" or "shut up and go away" :ROFLMAO:
Just imagine the dystopian nightmare the world would be in if whenever anyone heard or saw a bad idea just ignored it.
I just wanna know before I download if we can finally rape the wife or at least smack her up to put her in her place?:unsure:
There is a wife scene in the "Hard path" but that's it, I suggest to wait until the 0.4/0.5 for more wife story!
Some of these renders are scary, especially across the eyes.
I wasn't expecting much after reading the dev notes, but damn a little more time/effort wouldn't go amiss.
Please read my yihman1 reply!
Sorry for the bad quality
The game I like the update 3 more and more is already great :) but I'm afraid that the story will end too soon because in my opinion everything goes too fast, the daughter in 3 update is completely devoted.
Thanks! Sorry for the story line!
I think that this game looked like it had a much brighter future after 0.2 than after 0.3. The story is an interesting one. There was a lot of creativity in just how you would be corrupting the girl. You could go hard, medium, or soft. Now it seems just down to hard and soft. A variety of different degrading sexual options were offered. Those diverse and unique choices are gone. Render wise 0.2 was also superior, you can see a degridation in quality of renders. Most noticeable in the eyes of the daughter looking off, and the waitress having this black mark on her forehead. Those renders look like they had to cook a little longer, and were taken out of the oven early compared to 0.2. The game also moved the plot forward too quickly. The events of 0.3 feel like they shouldn't be happening yet. I'm not saying they shouldn't happen, they definitely should. However, they feel like they should have been pushed off to something like 0.6 or 0.9 somewhere in there. More build-up with the corruption of the daughter is definitely necessary. She is on day 2 of her training and acting like she is in month 2.
The renderings are what they because of the time they take, 240 images to one hour rendering are a lot of time, every day I go to sleep with my pc on and I wake up with my pc on, for the v0.2 I had my pc on 24/24 for like a week, this cost a lot in electricity and I'm broke. I wish I could give better renderings but for now I can't and also I want to do as many updates as I can to give something to my patreons!
Also read my reply to Giolpo!
For those who got error.
What error?
Woa... The 0.3 update seems to be quite the train wreck unfortunately. You literally go from abusing your daughter for the first time and traumatizing her in 0.2 to having her as a completely loyal servant.

I can't say whether it's because it was simply rushed or because the dev lost his interest in the project, but unless the story pulled a King Crimson and will eventually take us back to the ACTUAL next day with 0.4, this one's a goner.
I didn't lost interest, I actually wrote the script in August, when I wrote the day two, I didn't thougt too much about this but I was a little worried that it could be a problem, I feel like I'm doing something wrong, I mean that in this months I'm rethinking about the linear sex events (hj->bj->sex) I start too feel like it's too obvius and "vanilla" with all of this I mean that I think I'm gaining experience and becoming slightly better in some things so it will take more and more time to get the game I want, I hope to write a better day four (I started yesterday, I couldn't focus on the events so I got some relaxing in an art gallery!). Thanks for your feedback, these are really important for me because they change the way I work!

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
There is a wife scene in the "Hard path" but that's it, I suggest to wait until the 0.4/0.5 for more wife story!

Please read my yihman1 reply!
Sorry for the bad quality

Thanks! Sorry for the story line!

The renderings are what they because of the time they take, 240 images to one hour rendering are a lot of time, every day I go to sleep with my pc on and I wake up with my pc on, for the v0.2 I had my pc on 24/24 for like a week, this cost a lot in electricity and I'm broke. I wish I could give better renderings but for now I can't and also I want to do as many updates as I can to give something to my patreons!
Also read my reply to Giolpo!

What error?

I didn't lost interest, I actually wrote the script in August, when I wrote the day two, I didn't thougt too much about this but I was a little worried that it could be a problem, I feel like I'm doing something wrong, I mean that in this months I'm rethinking about the linear sex events (hj->bj->sex) I start too feel like it's too obvius and "vanilla" with all of this I mean that I think I'm gaining experience and becoming slightly better in some things so it will take more and more time to get the game I want, I hope to write a better day four (I started yesterday, I couldn't focus on the events so I got some relaxing in an art gallery!). Thanks for your feedback, these are really important for me because they change the way I work!
https://f95zone.to/threads/hardlove-v0-3-redstarstudios-by-infros.35830/post-2815480

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I really like this game, it's quite dark but that just makes it stand out more and makes it unique.

Lots of choices too which is always great.

Can't wait for more.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
So, the MC you are requested to name, presumably for the player to identify himself with said MC and favour inmersion suddenly becomes a rapist of his own daughter after a while without sex with his wife. No way to avoid that. No option to go out and find a willing partner. No second thoughts, nor even a first one. No guilty feelings. No way to crack open the skull of the MC with a jackhammer and spill his brains over the carpet.

Sorry, I fail to see the appeal here... :\
meinn gott your non-suggestions sounds boring! :eek:

Edit:Clarity

Last edited:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
I don't get why these errors aren't showing on my test and in auto-check, does anyone know if this also happens in Mac and Linux (probably)?

I will try to do a fixing update today!

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Moms cheating no doubt,but y go after the 20 yr old......go get a hooker. ........... Actually wife is frigid from menopause.....supposedly,but china man must have something to do with the story......since MC ends up on floor.

Last edited:

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, I updated a fixed version. But still it's weird, I remember that i changed the label of dayfour.rpy to dayfour0 and then i ctrl+s as always, also the Lint check should say if there are two same label! (I checkd right now, it says an error that' I never had lol)

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes