VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Is this a NTR related game ??????
Personally don't like NTR at all so it is better to ask..
Nope
i second the guy up me, will it have ntr ?
second a question: Why does he dont mind raping a family member and not his wife? seems kinda far fetched, though logics in games is a rare thing.
Nope
Because MC is a dicco, im still developing the story, maybe it will have a sense!
This will be banned very quickly on patreon.
I'm really worried about it, I don't understand why there can be videos and films with gore and rapes but not games lol, it's just a game, I know rape is something horrible, for god sake I have a sister!
Love it, just wish it was longer.
Unluckly it takes a lot of time to work on it, maybe it will be finished before 11/20!
Good game, i hope you can continue to dev this, but i fear sensitive ppl will make everything in their powers to stop you.
I don't know what to say, I don't want to abandon this project but maybe I will just publish the updates on other websites and not patreon, this means it will take a lot of more time because I will have to start another project to keep my patreons!
Thank you for your efforts RSSINFRos I hope you didn't get discouraged by all these puritans. :sleep:
I for one am real happy you are making this game. Never seen this fetish get implemented in quite such a manner (y)
Best of luck in the development, know there's plenty of people who support what you are doing ;)

P.S. If someone knows of similar games in terms of realism give me a holla. ( Btw L7Bear explained it pretty well)
Thank you! I think that as long it is a fantasy and not real life you can take everything! By the way im writing a story a lot more violent than this, it has more sense but probably I will never develop it because I can't if it will be banned from Patreon! I've arleady wrote 15 pages on word and I'm a little bit sad about it.
I'm all for more rape in games but come on does the mc also have to be a massive asshole? Instead of punishing his wife (who's clearly cheating on him and spending all his money) he instead assaults the daughter? This is just not sexy lol
Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and later you can get the wife in hand, apologize for snapping at Pedro and somehow convince your daughter not to slit your throat as you sleep. :ROFLMAO:
He is just a big peepee even if I made him I don't really know why he come out like this, lol, Pedro is a poor guy born in one of my friend's house when I was writing the day two, god bless this lil worker for his patience, the daughter is just stupid. Don't worry the wife will be useful!

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Nope

Nope
Because MC is a dicco, im still developing the story, maybe it will have a sense!

I'm really worried about it, I don't understand why there can be videos and films with gore and rapes but not games lol, it's just a game, I know rape is something horrible, for god sake I have a sister!

Unluckly it takes a lot of time to work on it, maybe it will be finished before 11/20!

I don't know what to say, I don't want to abandon this project but maybe I will just publish the updates on other websites and not patreon, this means it will take a lot of more time because I will have to start another project to keep my patreons!

Thank you! I think that as long it is a fantasy and not real life you can take everything! By the way im writing a story a lot more violent than this, it has more sense but probably I will never develop it because I can't if it will be banned from Patreon! I've arleady wrote 15 pages on word and I'm a little bit sad about it.

He is just a big peepee even if I made him I don't really know why he come out like this, lol, Pedro is a poor guy born in one of my friend's house when I was writing the day two, god bless this lil worker for his patience, the daughter is just stupid. Don't worry the wife will be useful!
Hello redstarstudios is the wife cheating on him or is she just pissed at him for something ?

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
For the record, I've actually done rape-play. We didn't have a safe word, but it was definitely consensual, and went way better than that sort of game should go with people who haven't been banging for very long. Anger was never part of the equation. The only reason I bailed on that relationship was because "Crazy" was literally her unofficial first name. The only reason I wouldn't do it again is because A) it's all but impossible to find someone who is into it, but not mentally unstable, and B) my wife would definitely leave me. I admittedly don't understand the fetishy aspects some of you are assmouthing about, but I suspect that the real anger is that the only thing separating some of you from Brock Turner is you have never found a girl passed out in an alley.
This is an awful game on an artistic level, on a gaming level, on any level but "I'm really rapey, and don't care how it's served". If you want to do "controversial" material, fine, but do it right.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It's disappointing that the dev has seemingly abandoned their other game for this one, I guess they are hoping to get more patrons from this.
If you're talking about me I could say that Forceur is finished, I wanted to switch to Daz3D and also I don't have my Honey Select because I moved out from my country and I don't have the hdd!
we dont know that unless the dev state that, and if that is the case i will throw this in the trash can, i dont like ntr games and neither surprise ntr.
No ntr! I don't really understand it, if I will do a ntr game I will add the tag!
A shame that there are some questionable decisions in this game. It could be good. Why not punish the wife? I don't know if I am gonna return for another update.
Wife will be more present in next updates! For me it's ok if you don't do the updates as long as i got your feedback I'm happy!
It's weird(for me) but daughter look so cute and also 3path process(i think)
So like it;) :love:
Any revenge scene of bitch wife huh??
I wanted ;):LOL:
Keep it up(y)(y)
You will see the wife in the v0.3/0.4!
This can mean mooooonthssss
ima...stick with the soft path :oops:
""""""soft"""""
I found those options amusing.

I mean, you're gonna rape the girl but you can do it politely or be a proper dick about it or take the middle ground and be a complete dick politely.
The options are more for the wife, soft/hard path will be completly different for the daughter and the wife!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
For the record, I've actually done rape-play. We didn't have a safe word, but it was definitely consensual, and went way better than that sort of game should go with people who haven't been banging for very long. Anger was never part of the equation. The only reason I bailed on that relationship was because "Crazy" was literally her unofficial first name. The only reason I wouldn't do it again is because A) it's all but impossible to find someone who is into it, but not mentally unstable, and B) my wife would definitely leave me. I admittedly don't understand the fetishy aspects some of you are assmouthing about, but I suspect that the real anger is that the only thing separating some of you from Brock Turner is you have never found a girl passed out in an alley.
This is an awful game on an artistic level, on a gaming level, on any level but "I'm really rapey, and don't care how it's served". If you want to do "controversial" material, fine, but do it right.
I quoted just to speak with "you", I don't want my game banned, honesly I didn't read the patreon rules, it was stupid by me. I understand that my games aren't this good but trust me I'm trying to improve, usually I write my stories after I watch a film, the violent rapist come in my mind after I watched Sin City, I would'nt add a child because I will feel unconfortable. Maybe I will finish this game and it will not be as good as I expect but as long as I learn and improve in Daz3D and i story writing im ok with it. Peace, we don't have to fight about games some people don't like this some do, some thing is well made some don't it's ok guys, live and let live!

Reactions: EthanHunt95

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Wife will be more present in next updates! For me it's ok if you don't do the updates as long as i got your feedback I'm happy!
I understand your thought. For me it is just that it is just not going the way the way I like games to go. I wish you sucess with your game, as I know many will like this type of game, trust me, many are into your kink.

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I understand your thought. For me it is just that it is just not going the way the way I like games to go. I wish you sucess with your game, as I know many will like this type of game, trust me, many are into your kink.
Thanks! As long we have games for everyone we should be happy with it!

Reactions: ILCjr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No ntr! I don't really understand it, if I will do a ntr game I will add the tag!
i was not the one that said that but i agree with tiffany it will be hard for you to explain where the hell the wife go and how she doenst cheat on the mc since we dont know what she does (after all not having sex in a while and going allways out with her friends.... it can lead the players to think she is cheating)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
I quoted just to speak with "you", I don't want my game banned, honesly I didn't read the patreon rules, it was stupid by me. I understand that my games aren't this good but trust me I'm trying to improve, usually I write my stories after I watch a film, the violent rapist come in my mind after I watched Sin City, I would'nt add a child because I will feel unconfortable. Maybe I will finish this game and it will not be as good as I expect but as long as I learn and improve in Daz3D and i story writing im ok with it. Peace, we don't have to fight about games some people don't like this some do, some thing is well made some don't it's ok guys, live and let live!
Sorry if I seem harsh, but if you want to do a game that is literally all rape, you absolutely need to get the game and story part right. Write about some "vanilla" shit until you figure out how to avoid getting kicked off Patreon before you can afford a cup of coffee if you have to.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I totally understand the part about the render quality, so your forgiven on that... But why on earth is the grammar such garbage ? There are so many native English speaking people in the community that could help you not have garbage dialog, ASK FOR HELP ! Google translate doesn't fix broken grammar, but google documents can help it it has a form of grammarly built into it...

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I really don't mind the picture quality, since the writing and scenario are good.
One thing I never understood on this Website is the number of people that don't like a certain aspect of a game or a game in general, but still takes WAY TO MUCH of their time to complain about it.
If you don't like a game for some reason DONT FUCKING PLAY it and leave the rest of us alone.

cant wait for the next update

evil321

Jan 27, 2018
man your game is unique :unsure: start with unusual intro but it reflect a part of reality. I am waiting to see more :LOL: (soft and hard chose was a great ) and about picture quality you did awesome work with your laptop :cool:(y)
good luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RSSINFRos
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes