VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Why not make the daughter a child, and go for the banhammer trifecta? This game is just awful. I say game, but the only choices seem to be the type of rapist you want to be. I can appreciate dark subject matter, but this is just trash in a dark bag. Looks like the dev is using controversy to mask a lack of talent. If you are considering playing out of a morbid sense of curiosity, don't waste your time. There is no game to support the "it's just a game" mantra.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Why not make the daughter a child, and go for the banhammer trifecta? This game is just awful. I say game, but the only choices seem to be the type of rapist you want to be. I can appreciate dark subject matter, but this is just trash in a dark bag. Looks like the dev is using controversy to mask a lack of talent. If you are considering playing out of a morbid sense of curiosity, don't waste your time. There is no game to support the "it's just a game" mantra.
If you don't like the fetish content **** off back to the vanilla tag, you've got plenty of the same generic "boy fucks his big titted mother and sisters", which you seem to prefer. Not every game was made for you. And where the **** do you get off fetish shaming?

Last edited:

wilmer

Jun 9, 2019
View attachment 469440

Overview:
What should a man do when his wife don't give him enough attention? Should he search for someone else? Someone really close?
Note:
This game can present some bad attidutes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-24
Release Date: 2019-11-18
Developer: RedStarStudios by INFRos -
Previous Game: Forceur
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English (without re-check)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 469460 View attachment 469461 View attachment 469463 View attachment 469464 View attachment 469465 View attachment 469462 View attachment 469466

YOU ARE THE BEST MORE UPDATE FOR THAT MIND FIRE I PLAY ALL GAMES AND THAT ITS THE BEST

Reactions: RSSINFRos

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE DEVELOPER FOR CREATING THIS GAME , THIS IS BOLD ,FEISTY AND SO WRONG AND IT IS FINE AS LONG AS IT IS A GAME , THANKS FOR THE RELEASE . HOPE THIS DOESNT GET DROPPED LATER.

Reactions: RSSINFRos

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
If you don't like the fetish content **** off back to the vanilla tag, you've got plenty of the same generic "boy fucks his big titted mother and sisters", which you seem to prefer. Not every game was made for you. And where the **** do you get off fetish shaming?
Holy shit, this. People cant let a man fap in peace without bringing morals into it. Go be morally outraged on Twitter. Nobody here gives a fuck.

Last edited:

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
If I had a problem with the content, I wouldn't have played. Hell, I considered doing a comic about the molester janitor from my old high school. This is a shit game. The premise is almost retarded. The renders are passable, but not very good, and there isn't a lot of indication that it will get better. Sorry that you are so starved for your fetish that you will eat anything.

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
Man, a lot of you need to switch to decaf.

Yeah, the MC is an asshole, and he's a rapist. This is true in some degree for at least half of the MC's on the list of games here. For instance, the top one is Milfy City. In that one the MC blackmails his teacher into doing all kinds of degrading shit on line, and making her suck his cock at school. Oh, and he assrapes her there too.

How many of the top games have nighttime creeper scenes, where the MC goes into her room at night and gropes her, masturbates onto her, or sticks his cock into an orifice?
Newsflash: That's a sexual assault

How many of them trick their mom/sister/aunt/grandma, etc. into fucking or sucking them?
That's also sexual assault.

How many of them coerce their mom/sister/aunt/grandma, etc. into fucking or sucking them by blackmail?
Yep. Sexual assault.

These games are chock full of sexual assault, so I fail to see any cause for moral outrage. Don't like it? Delete it and move on.

That being said, there's lots of legitimate criticism regarding the progression of the story and the dialogue. It's not very good.I hope that the Dev will rework the opening. I think there's some good stuff here, but it's not executed very well.

My two cents.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
If I had a problem with the content, I wouldn't have played. Hell, I considered doing a comic about the molester janitor from my old high school. This is a shit game. The premise is almost retarded. The renders are passable, but not very good, and there isn't a lot of indication that it will get better. Sorry that you are so starved for your fetish that you will eat anything.
:rolleyes:
Newsflash; using words like trash, sh*t and ret*arded doesn't make your argument any stronger. Quite the opposite actually. Also the fact you so easily use ableist language as an insult tells me everything I need to know.. And judging by your history, you leave extreme comments intent on demeaning the dev and players on every game you don't like. You seem to be so starved for attention that you need to behave like a sanctimonious prick. How sad..

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Man, a lot of you need to switch to decaf.

Yeah, the MC is an asshole, and he's a rapist. This is true in some degree for at least half of the MC's on the list of games here. For instance, the top one is Milfy City. In that one the MC blackmails his teacher into doing all kinds of degrading shit on line, and making her suck his cock at school. Oh, and he assrapes her there too.

How many of the top games have nighttime creeper scenes, where the MC goes into her room at night and gropes her, masturbates onto her, or sticks his cock into an orifice?
Newsflash: That's a sexual assault

How many of them trick their mom/sister/aunt/grandma, etc. into fucking or sucking them?
That's also sexual assault.

How many of them coerce their mom/sister/aunt/grandma, etc. into fucking or sucking them by blackmail?
Yep. Sexual assault.

These games are chock full of sexual assault, so I fail to see any cause for moral outrage. Don't like it? Delete it and move on.

That being said, there's lots of legitimate criticism regarding the progression of the story and the dialogue. It's not very good.I hope that the Dev will rework the opening. I think there's some good stuff here, but it's not executed very well.

My two cents.
Again, it's not the content, it's the delivery. It's like the developer is intentionally violating all the Patreon TOS rules to cover for a lack of story. The ham-fisted delivery of content suggests that the dev knows the game is going to be cancelled, wants it to be cancelled, and is trying to corral as many dupes as he can before it happens. I'm spit-balling on this, but can't see any reason to bother with developing a game that is almost certain to end up as abandonware.

In all of the games you cited, there is a story behind the sexual assault, and a toned-down version for Patreon that is easily modded around. This game has none of that. "Wife won't fuck me because I'm a drunken asshole" *rapes daughter*. "I fucked up on my job" *rapes daughter* "it's a little cloudy today" *rapes daughter* Unless the intent is a comedy about flimsy excuses MC uses to justify his actions, this game doesn't have a lot of room for improvement. Probably why the dev is struggling to make less in a month than I make in an hour, and I break rocks for a living.

Sorry, but this does not look like an honest attempt to develop a game, and no amount of whining about fetish-shaming will change that. By all means, play on. Keep hoping it will get better. Don't forget to cry about the unfairness of it all when you are left high and dry.

end rant

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Actually, there was no fetish shaming at all in his post, merely a negative opinion about the game. He even wrote he can appreciate dark subject matters.

He just thinks the game is crap, which he has a right to, even if you think otherwise.

I admit I tend to agree with him. Forceur was a horrible game, this one seems to be the same. And this is not due to the genre, I can appreciate rape and mindcontrol in games, I just can't appreciate bad games.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes