VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i second the guy up me, will it have ntr ?
second a question: Why does he dont mind raping a family member and not his wife? seems kinda far fetched, though logics in games is a rare thing.

Reactions: Renozrz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If your primary goal is to find funding i'd look into other platforms.

Patreon is going to kick this so hard any game you make after it will feel it.

Reactions: LegendKing23

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but it wont last here. It is pushing to many boundaries and not in a good sense.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the MC: Greasy looking turd because not only does he look like a greasy looking turd that hasn't washed in a millennia he also acts like a greasy looking turd that should of been flushed a long time ago.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for your efforts RSSINFRos I hope you didn't get discouraged by all these puritans. :sleep:
I for one am real happy you are making this game. Never seen this fetish get implemented in quite such a manner (y)
Best of luck in the development, know there's plenty of people who support what you are doing ;)

P.S. If someone knows of similar games in terms of realism give me a holla. ( Btw L7Bear explained it pretty well)

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm all for more rape in games but come on does the mc also have to be a massive asshole? Instead of punishing his wife (who's clearly cheating on him and spending all his money) he instead assaults the daughter? This is just not sexy lol
Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and later you can get the wife in hand, apologize for snapping at Pedro and somehow convince your daughter not to slit your throat as you sleep. :ROFLMAO:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's disappointing that the dev has seemingly abandoned their other game for this one, I guess they are hoping to get more patrons from this.

Reactions: 49khna
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes