VN Ren'Py Abandoned HardLove [v0.5] [RedStarStudios by INFRos]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
we dont know that unless the dev state that, and if that is the case i will throw this in the trash can, i dont like ntr games and neither surprise ntr.
I agree but having us guess what she's doing all night is a lot better than the dev showing us follow her to the club and see her sucking a random dick in the club restroom or come home early to find Tyrone balls deep in her lol

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Overview:
What should a man do when his wife don't give him enough attention? Should he search for someone else? Someone really close?
Note:
This game can present some bad attidutes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!
Dev makes it very clear right from the start that the game is going to be "dark". So why the fuck are so many peeps pissing and moaning about the content? "please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!" Why the fuck did you download it then? Gheesh grab your banky and take a nap.

Oct 8, 2018
Corruption, male domination, rape, sexual harrasment, slave

Hard love? More like medium hate. Ill pass, I do enjoy some male domination but only if the girls enjoy it.
Renders seem not bad though

Oct 8, 2018
Dev makes it very clear right from the start that the game is going to be "dark". So why the fuck are so many peeps pissing and moaning about the content? "please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!" Why the fuck did you download it then? Gheesh grab your banky and take a nap.
You make a very good point. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if you are going to enjoy the content based on the tags, name and screens

Reactions: perheiro

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
A shame that there are some questionable decisions in this game. It could be good. Why not punish the wife? I don't know if I am gonna return for another update.

Last edited:

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I'm all for more rape in games but come on does the mc also have to be a massive asshole? Instead of punishing his wife (who's clearly cheating on him and spending all his money) he instead assaults the daughter? This is just not sexy lol
Maybe I'm just jumping the gun and later you can get the wife in hand, apologize for snapping at Pedro and somehow convince your daughter not to slit your throat as you sleep. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I feel like the start of this story/progression is rushed. I think it would of been better to take it a little slower and let the MC unravel in a different way but ah well.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
It's weird(for me) but daughter look so cute and also 3path process(i think)
So like it;) :love:
Any revenge scene of bitch wife huh??
I wanted ;):LOL:
Keep it up(y)(y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I found those options amusing.

I mean, you're gonna rape the girl but you can do it politely or be a proper dick about it or take the middle ground and be a complete dick politely.
i knew what to expect because of the dev. but the hardcore scene was something straight out of a doujin even nutted on the pizza. but yeah not my preffered playthrough.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Patreon block him because of incest...
I find it hilarious how in the age of supposed progressivism and unequaled freedom, especially sexual freedom these puritans keep multiplying like mushrooms in the rain. It's almost as if they don't really believe in freedom..

Reactions: botc76

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I find it hilarious how in the age of supposed progressivism and unequaled freedom, especially sexual freedom these puritans keep multiplying like mushrooms in the rain. It's almost as if they don't really believe in freedom..
They believe in cash...

generater

Oct 18, 2016
Its a private website and they decide what they allow on it or not. Every website does. Most people or companies who put up ads dont like being associated with stuff like incest, so they put pressure on the website not to allow stuff like that, else they wont run ads anymore, costing the website money.
Its simple and makes sense, even though we dont like it.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Its a private website and they decide what they allow on it or not. Every website does. Most people or companies who put up ads dont like being associated with stuff like incest, so they put pressure on the website not to allow stuff like that, else they wont run ads anymore, costing the website money.
Its simple and makes sense, even though we dont like it.
I think you missed the point of my posts...Nvm let's not steer the thread too much off-topic

Reactions: botc76 and Hones
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes