EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Intro1.jpg

Overview:
A young woman's past has caused her to bring together a group of outlaws and misfits: Fera the bandit, Mara the slavegirl, Ugnor the mage, Whispers the thief and Elamir the mercenary. With sword and shield they rob the caravans leaving for the port cities and with cloak and dagger they plot the downfall of the province's rulers.
Is the ancient weapon she is looking for a blessing or a curse?
What is she willing to do to achieve her goals?​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-13
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: Aaron A. Aaronsen
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Fire5.jpg Half3.jpg Intro6.jpg MasA4.jpg ProMar1.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.jpg Preview.jpg preview1.jpg preview2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
Tags look good, and I really like the sound of the plot. Gonna give it DL, but regardless, I wish you the best, Dev. Seems promising.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not gonna lie, the title made me immediately assume that it's some Teen Titans fanfic game and I was about to write it off. Seems a bit interesting, though 2.5 gigs is pretty damn hefty. What's the mind control in this, and how prominent is it? Gonna need to know if it's worth my time before I download something that big.

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
Game is good however after performing the ritual, which is performed on the MC, I can no longer assemble a team. This means that I can't "Capture Trader" or "Abduct Embassador". Game breaking if it is not intended or I am missing something.

Edit: It seems to have happened after selecting Ugnor as advisor.

Last edited:
Reactions: fabbemannen

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Nice premise and the game is good, but it needs some quality of life improvements.

First of all, it needs a centralised system to see information. A question mark imagebutton somewhere on the top bar, that would show all relevant info in a menu or something would be way better. The way help is laid out now you have to go from team member to team member to find info, and it's confusing at the beginning. In the same vein, a quest log would be nice, though it's not necessary atm.

It would also be nice if we could see all the info about the mercs without having to click each mercenary individually. Some notification that would show the merc's abilities whenever the mouse hovers over them would be nice. The same would be nice for the battle effects as well.

I don't know if I just was that lucky, but stun triggered way too much and made the game a breeze. I didn't have to do almost anything in almost all fights, just stun stun stun.

The grind could be taken down a notch, especially the fights for the guild masters. They could have one or two less fights to capture them and it wouldn't change much imho.

The game doesn't need to be that heavy. If the images were jpg or webp the game would be much lighter without sacrificing quality.

Lastly, I caught two bugs:

In 4battle.rpy line 72 the directory is wrong, it has a /Fight more than necessary. The line should read
Python:
add "Fight/Stunned.png" zoom 0.2
In 8Hen.rpy, in line 1550, [mar] is capitalised and it throws and error. The line should be
Python:
"[mar] had told her that they needed the support."
I know this post doesn't show it, but I really enjoyed the game. I'm excited to see how it develops.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017

Need male mc.
Why comment at all if you can see its not a Male MC fantasy game, it doesn't need a male mc, that's up to the author to decide. As for the game, looks interesting at first sight, might add it to a list of games to keep a eye on, good luck dev, keep up the work.

PS: Stahalle, love the signature text, yes the horror of pineapple pizza :eek:

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
having trouble with the air one... it tells me it does 0 damage, but still in 3 hits im out... even using 3 convokers (so advantage in type)

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
I have digested the review, read the synopsis and weighed the comments thus far. I'm not downloading it for now, but I have put it on watch, because I'd very much like to play this once most of Skataaaaa's feedback has been implemented (y)

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
having trouble with the air one... it tells me it does 0 damage, but still in 3 hits im out... even using 3 convokers (so advantage in type)
Same how to kill her?

May 1, 2018
Why comment at all if you can see its not a Male MC fantasy game, it doesn't need a male mc, that's up to the author to decide.
And most authors will gauge whether or not to make a multiple protagonist game on how many people are asking for it. This game just came out today, there's plenty of time for the creator to decide he wants to put more content in as demand increases.

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you all for the interest.

To give it a bit of perspective:
The game was a small covid project of mine to learn a bit of renpy (python) and Daz3d. I thought that is now in a state that people can test it to get a first impression. As I wrote in the description: Expect Bugs!

The interface still needs looots of work (putting mercenaries into a team o_O:(:sick:) and the balance is probably all over the place. Long term I plan to introduce items and branching skills after your merc gets enough xp. And of course I need a map (in progress!) to give it more depth. The code handling the raids is absolute spaghetti code (to do!). There needs to be a tutorial because noone will talk to the characters to find out what is going on (soon!). I also need some nice buttons to quickly navigate between the most important actions (on it!) and of course some graphics to show what stuff actually does (available shortly!).
The battle system needs to be a bit more flashy, because you easily miss when the different bins are full or when your merc casted something or used a skill (working on it). At the moment it is more Dwarf Fortress and less HoMM. I will try to fix some of the bugs this weekend.

So if you want to test the first iteration of a hobby project, go ahead. If you want an enjoyable game, wait for later releases.

Kamidju13

Sep 18, 2019
Same how kill aie boss she is killing party in 3 max 4 turns!
Ok waiting for fix this game looks really good!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes