Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
thanks no i got it i think
but now i stuck it always says after fight the high magistra is weakened
fire i got
but air water and stone always says this
You need to defeat them like 3-4times to actually capture them (thats what the "weakened" refers to). The last Air fight seems a bit buggy/to strong though, some comments say its imposible to win that fight without cheating (me included)

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
You need to defeat them like 3-4times to actually capture them (thats what the "weakened" refers to). The last Air fight seems a bit buggy/to strong though, some comments say its imposible to win that fight without cheating (me included)
I did it with a Beserker in stategy to clear the bleed, an assassin in offence, and the Convoker in third for defence. Once I worked out how the 1-3 dice worked it became trivial.

Reactions: Envyi
Jan 21, 2018
I updated the game. Just extract and replace the files in your folder. The patch does not contain the scenes.

Air should be beatable now. The fights against the magicians work like this:
You either fight the High-Magistra directly or you fight a regular mage. Each win against a regular mage weakens the High-Magistra (Damage and HP) and increases the chance to fight against the High-Magistra.
So you either beat the High-Magistras instantly or you have to defeat their subordinates first.

Hopefully the interface is a bit cleaner now.

I did it with a Beserker in stategy to clear the bleed, an assassin in offence, and the Convoker in third for defence. Once I worked out how the 1-3 dice worked it became trivial.
Very nice!!

Barbarian in strategy is probably the only (honorable *cough*) way to win the fight at the moment. She has an ultimate that causes 15 bleed stacks, which was supposed to be a soft enrage (need to tweak the numbers here). Unfortunately I forgot to set the amount of points needed to trigger, so she would trigger her ultimate every turn, starting on turn 1.

I am really looking forward to balance suggestions, now that the game is a bit more playable. Fights against the stronger enemies (i.e. caravans and or magic guards) should be lost, if you have the wrong damage and armor types.

As I mentioned before I want to rework the code handling the raids so I can add a new enemy with one line of code. That would also allow others to easily suggest new enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envyi and Me666

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So if you just hit enter a few times instead of naming the character she will say her name is John Smith not sure why she would say her name is that unless she's really a dude that transformed into a girl or something. If you name them yourself then they say that it feels weird using someone else's name. Sorry girl I would of used your name if it wasn't a males name. So I name my character and then when the game actually starts her name is changed to Prota-Chan good thing I'm fluent in the use of the ancient Chinese secrets. Changed FC's name to what I picked.

It kind of sucks that you can only use 1 2 and 3 from the top numbers and not 1 2 and 3 in the number lock area so can't sit back and use those ones instead.

Part of the phrase spoken when using the chains spell is from army of darkness.

Man Elamir is one homely looking dude pity Countess Elisa was wasted on him and didn't pay much attention to the scene.

A person needs to speak the words Nik'tu - Verata - Ten'ketsu - Fermitrax to break them and Elamir failed in breaking the countess because he's an idiot and spoke a bunch of gibberish instead of the correct words he said Veh'Rata - Ten'Ketsoo - Fermitrax. The only one the idiot said right was the last one and it makes me wonder how he even got into the position of managing anything.

Now the halfwit idiot saying it completely wrong as well I understand because he's stupid.

But it seems Whispers got her genes from the same gene pool as the other 2 idiots as she stated the same wrong words as well.

Even the gay magician said it wrong when he was doing the areomancer and he's the one that stated what the words were earlier. Man that gay dude has one creepy as smile.

So none of the girls are actually broken or under anyone's control because all of them fucked up on saying the spell correctly much like how Ash fucked it up in the army of darkness when he said the words wrong.

It's a pity that the FC doesn't even get to do anything to any of the girls which is kind of boring when it's just dude after dude doing things like the FC or the other 2 girls are incapable of doing it.

Jan 21, 2018
You need to patch.

"Prota-Chan" (short for protagonist-chan) was the placeholder name before the intro was written. That is fixed with the patch. The patch also fixes some part of the interface.

The "John Smith" part is just trying to get you to actually chose a name.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
This is pretty good. Are you sure you want 5MB+ PNGs? WEBPs would be a lot more efficient.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
This is pretty good. Are you sure you want 5MB+ PNGs? WEBPs would be a lot more efficient.
Yeah, I need to lock into compression. On my list. :)

Just a quick update:

I finished the story for chapter 2. All the scenes are drafted, I constructed the backgrounds for most of them and I think I will start rendering the first scene this week.

I almost finished the new raid/map code and I am already happy with the first results. In the next chapter you will be able to chose one of three random targets for your raid on a map. I changed the way the internal code works so that one can add new targets with a single line. This will allow me to make many more encounters without the code growing too much. If you want, feel free to propose new targets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
This looks like an interesting game definitely gonna try it out, i noticed it has the bestiality tag, is there any in the game as no one has commented on the tag, which is usually the first thing mentioned in comments either by people loving or hating it.

Reactions: Howdo

MeLindas

Feb 26, 2021
Воздушный маг невероятно силен после нескольких часов, я все еще не мог победить его. Сможете ли вы пропустить такие сложные битвы?

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Are all the women you can capture young girl like? Or is there variation. So far I've only seen the countess, trader, and ambassador.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Levitikan

I was the one that reported the OP to have the bestiality tag added a few weeks ago as it wasn't in the tags at that time and needed to be. To answer your question yes there is one bestiality scene. More may follow but only time will tell.

SimplyNemz

Nov 11, 2019
I like the story so far.. But the fighting system is a mess. Understanding the skills for the mercs is difficult, there's a lot to keep track of. The fighting itself is.. Confusing. Perhaps labeling which row is 1 2 or 3? Even then, the triangles don't make sense as to how they are dispersed. Aeromancer is definitely unbeatable as well.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
The air fight is too unreasonabl, even with the berserker/assassin/fire mage strategy. Figured out how to get the values to reset per each attack, and even with perfect fives for berserker's ultimate each time, couldn't do a thing, on top of any other attempts.

Only thing I haven't tried is seeing if there's a level up system since I see units have XP counters, but at this point, the grind doesn't seem worth it.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes