Seeking BDSM games with good writing

egokrat

Feb 7, 2018
I am looking for games with a strong BDSM or Non-con focus that also have good writing as MTL and immature text can ruin a game's feel a lot.

They don't have to be graphics intensive, a good example would be News Desk or any of the previous games by the same author which have little in the way of images but make up for that with amazing descriptions.
Love & Sex Second Base also seems to have a lot of great stuff in it.
Sometimes less writing is more so a game like "Curing my Addiction" would also work where the author shows most things and focusses on the dialogue and good character writing which can also work fine.

Any recommendations would be very appreciated. Preferably not a pure visual novel as some sort of gameplay or choice is really helping to feel invested.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I always recommend ioY for people who enjoyed News Desk. It's not quite the same as it's more gonzo-style but the maledom is good and the humor is on-point.

Reactions: egokrat

egokrat

Feb 7, 2018
I always recommend ioY for people who enjoyed News Desk. It's not quite the same as it's more gonzo-style but the maledom is good and the humor is on-point.
Had time to look into it now and.. yeah the writing style is very different from News Desk. A lot more focus on the (sometimes internal) dialogue and barely any descriptive text. But damn it's really quirky and fun. Thanks for that recommendation!

egokrat

Feb 7, 2018