EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JY1q6Kf.png

Overview:
The game is a fantasy medieval whore simulator. The setup is you're a whore of nebulous origins, broke, with just the rags on your back to your name. You travel to the town of Ovavulvaville in the hopes of getting hired at the local brothel. Your goal in life: to become the most famous whore in the lands. Once you start working at the brothel, you have 10 nights to prove yourself. At the end of the 10 nights, the game ends and you get your ending based on your reputation, or other choices. There are actually going to be 7 unique endings, with special relationships possible with some characters. Each night is 1 encounter of your choice, and there are a total of 20 encounters, so the game encourages replays. There's not a lot of "courting" or whatever that occurs in most dating sims. It's just sex scene after sex scene, basically.
Updated: 2018-09-27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Addition Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

0EnRAFf.png jKhRTIA.png WlF189T.png

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This is what you'd expect from an HTML text game, except in RPGM format. Now that that's been established, please stop posting just to complain that it's not for you.

As to the game itself: it seems like an interesting change of pace, so I'm definitely going to at least try it.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
It still would have been nice to get screenshots of the sex scenes even if they're text-based.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It still would have been nice to get screenshots of the sex scenes even if they're text-based.
Remember, this is a community based forum. Everyone can contribute. Make a screenshot that you feel is more appropriate and I'll gladly replace the one in the op. Just upload it into a post and @ me. ;)

Reactions: Beanjam

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I was going to say this is a repost as I played the finished game awhile ago but maybe I just got it from LL. Anyway it's worth playing if you got some time to kill.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
It's a pretty decent game with an engaging storyline, which is so rare these days. I'm just going to say that this is one of the few games where I rooted for the protag instead of always walking around asking to get abused.

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
Text based rpgm and it's more than 200mb? Even if most of that is music, that's pretty promising. I love whore simulation too, so definitely checking this.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
" Your goal in life: to become the most famous whore in the lands. "

i member a decent game with the same premise..... young blond girl... selling matches and stuff like that in winter but figuring out that selling her body is way more lucrative. Lot of clothing options and somewhat nice "story". Can't member the name and I dont think it got a proper translation tho.....

Reactions: waffel

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
" Your goal in life: to become the most famous whore in the lands. "

i member a decent game with the same premise..... young blond girl... selling matches and stuff like that in winter but figuring out that selling her body is way more lucrative. Lot of clothing options and somewhat nice "story". Can't member the name and I dont think it got a proper translation tho.....
I remember playing that one (and using CE to bypass that whole freezing mechanic).

Reactions: waffel
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes