Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know where to get the key for the hidden room behind the bookshelf? I've seen 4 ending so far but two of them had the same number 1 3(infamy and also after ruining Brightbart) 3(Valefire) and 5. I assume 2 is probably the adoration ending and that the Valefire ending should be 4, but not sure what 6-7 would be.

erogeplayer

Jan 26, 2018
Even though, it's a 'new' game i would like to know if it's possible to get a 'walkthrough'. don't really know how to get the others ending

Malikythe

Dec 24, 2017
I really enjoy this one. Kudos to the author for the excellent writing and the variety of kinks and acts. My favorite by far was Lily's story/ending, but I'm a sucker for the lovey-dovey stuff when it's written well. Despite not being a big fan of hard BDSM and really not a fan of bloodplay, I still applaud the Valefire route for including aftercare after a particularly brutal session. The route definitely drifts outside the lines of "safe, sane and consensual" but it was a very nice touch.

I've gotten 6/7 endings, and my inner completionist won't rest until I get the glory hole ending. I wanted to ask--is there some way I missed of simply skipping a night? Otherwise I guess you'd have to strike a balance between low-scoring adoration and infamy actions and maybe pursue the Brighthart route since at least a couple of its nights are completely private.

e: Of course immediately after posting I realize what an idiot I am. To get the glory hole ending I can just work the glory hole all week and get no stat upgrades at all.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Are there any games like this that can be downloaded for Iphone does anyone know?
Iphone does not allow software installed outside of the apple store, unless it has been jailbreaked. These games would never survive the road to the apple store. Android do allow manual installations even though they are a bit cumbersome.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Oh my God! I cannot begin to tell you how tired I am off seeing games (good ideas or a good game in general) with such time limits! Ten days?! You make a game that has a person playing as a whore and you only give us ten days to enjoy it?! I mean, yeah, sure... seven endings, probably a bit to do in the game but seriously - ten days?!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Oh my God! I cannot begin to tell you how tired I am off seeing games (good ideas or a good game in general) with such time limits! Ten days?! You make a game that has a person playing as a whore and you only give us ten days to enjoy it?! I mean, yeah, sure... seven endings, probably a bit to do in the game but seriously - ten days?!
The game is good as it is, 10 day limit is not bad.

You can always use CE to stop day counter if you want.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone come across a walkthrough anywhere? 2 playthrough attempts in a row now and I'm completely running out of available customers after day 2 - even using CE to get improved dresses isn't helping

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
What was Lily's secret?! I must know!!!

Rather disappointed that didn't come up again in her ending :(

Spanky1

Nov 1, 2018
Hi everyone! It's me the creator. :3

I didn't know this was even posted here until today, hah. I'm glad to see most people like it, and yeah I definitely focused on the writing over trying to put in pictures or stuff like that. I view it as a visual novel or kind of a text adventure or twine style game in RPG Maker form.

Props to Troqu for posting the guide! That's a first for me hah. Having someone make a guide for your game is the best compliment you can give I think!

If you feel like you've seen and played this game before, yeah it was posted a long time ago over at Lovers Lab.

If you enjoyed this, consider searching for Duchess Debauchery on Lovers Lab. I abandoned it, but there's a demo for the first 1/3 of the game and a lot of people liked it. It has a different feel in that it's more story-heavy, and encounters aren't dictated by appearance stats, but rather simply by your actions at the time. You're a Duchess new to the city and you navigate the noble circles and parties while getting freaky with plenty of options.

I suppose I am currently "working" on a Twine game, but I would hardly call it working. More like kinda fiddling around with it every once in a while. Probably will never finish it. I stopped with RPG Maker because it just started to feel like work, and I only do this for fun. Twine is a lot simpler to use, and it's mostly just writing, which is the fun part, so maybe I'll complete it, who knows. Main character is male this time, and you're a mercenary new in a town with the commoners rebelling against the greedy countess who runs the town, and you can choose sides and fuck the cast of women on either side.

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
Why have to feel like restrict us even in game, i'll pass thanks. That guys never changes, there's even one dev tried to add uncheat rather than making game better. I don't know that's what i think.

OakWhoYell

Nov 28, 2018
Well, that's one of the best RPGM games ever. RPGM usually suffer from the lack of graphics and poor h-scenes text. But this one says "no" to graphics (and it's not a big deal) but doubles and triples your experience with a great text. Also, there are great variability and replayability. Gameplay is pretty good too, you simply go around the brothel and try to find your next client (and even more, many of h-scenes are puzzles when you must take right decisions based on how you understand your client's desires and your abilities. Your payment and fame depend on it). But the brothel itself keep its secrets, so you can try and waste your time resolving them. I recommend everyone to try this game. It may seem boring at first, but... well, it's a really well written erotic tale where you are a main character. Feels great, cuz I just love games when you can come here or there and take this h-scene or that one.

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes